Tv Poll Party

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing, Tinah. Congratulations to Ann. Ken, Ann, Film and Paula looks awesome on stage. There's lots of stars there, but I couldn't recognize them. LOL.

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
I like Aump. However, in the pic she does look scary. What's with the outfit...the lashes.....and the constipated smile?

pze

sarNie Adult
i think the theme for this year was the 70's...thats why everyone is dressed the way they are....

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Aum doesn't look as bad in her fanclub photos, it was good.
Alot of them looked funny, i guess we ain't used to it and the theme is cool
Thanks for sharing the pics :D

NiTha

sarNie Adult
LDi said:
I like Aump. However, in the pic she does look scary. What's with the outfit...the lashes.....and the constipated smile?
[post="139352"][/post]​
That's what i thought when i saw that pic of Aump. I was like :shocked: Well at first i just saw her eyes while i was waiting for the pics to be done loading and then i realized that it was her. lol. Even though the theme was the 70's, she could have picked a better outfitt. Yah what was up with the long spidery eye lashes??? Some of the outfitts weren't really 70ish. :unsure:

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
congrat to all of them....aum did look different, i almost didn't recongnize her

navy

sarNie Adult
Wow!!.

Thank you Tinah. Seems to me that Ken and Ann are everywhere now. Their lakorn was a real HIT!

Thanks again for always sharing news and pics.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thank you for sharing the photos, Tinah. Awww...everyone does look nice, except for Aump. Yikes!! She looks too revealing and scary. I guess she wanted the attention. LOL. Ken, Film, Ann and Yardthip are gorgoeous!! Well, here is a picture of the Power 3 Team (Woot, Tack, Pat, Namfon, Som, Pang and another nang'ek).

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Ch3 stars look good but Ch7 what's up with their outfits? I think they can go with the theme and make it simple but who knows.