[TV Series] KRISTINE

Who do will play the character of LANCE NAVARRO?

• Guji Lorenzana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rayver Cruz

• Tom Rodriguez

• Total voters

nikki1786

LizQuen

Teaser 1
trans:A place of unparalleled beauty, yet a place where battle sprung beforehand. This place is the Paso de Blas, where you can find Villa Kristine.​

Teaser 2
trans:there are two clans that are reigning in Paso de Blas...
the Fortalejo Family and the de Silva Family.

"Traitor!!!"

the war started to them...
to the next generation of their family...
what will be the outcome of the war that lasts for 2 decades???​

ABS-CBN and PHR Production decided to concentration to the most significant characters of Martha Cecilia's Kristine Series, the book has 50+ volumes whereas the story goes for generations and generations of Fortalejo family involving other families such as de Silva, Atienza and Navarro family with more than 30 main lead characters of the said volumes.

Cristine Reyes will play one of the most significant characters in Kristine Series, Jewel Fortalejo. while Zanjoe Marudo will play Bernard de Silva as Cristine's opposite. Jewel and Bernard's love story run for 5 volumes, first was "Jewel. Black Diamond", then "Endlessly 1-3".

joining them, Denise Laurel plays Emerald Fortalejo and Rafael Rosell plays Marco de Silva. on the other hand, Emerald and Marco's love story entitled "The Devil's Kiss" in Kristine Series. i must say that their roles are not supporting roles but another main lead characters, because their love story is something watch for.

-------

for the 1st year anniversary special of PHR Production, this will be the first PHR that will air at primetime night where there are more viewers than their usual afternoon airing.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Ms. Cristine Reyes BIGGEST TELESERYE Comeback for 2010!
The Number One Best Selling Pinoy Romance Series now on Primetime TV!
MARTHA Cecillia's KRISTINE. August 16 na sa Primetime Bida!

3rd teaser
trans:4 hearts... 4 lives...
From two rival clans.
In a war that lasted for two decades...

Is blood thicker than water?
or love will prevail?

From the number 1 best-selling Pinoy Series...

That changed the history of Filipino Romance Pocketbooks...

A story that will challenge love to its limits.

Martha Cecilia's KRISTINE
this August in Primetime Bida.

Jewel-Bernard and Emerald-Marco

nikki1786

LizQuen

Dubbed as the most successful series in the history of Tagalog romance pocketbooks for more than 15 years now, Martha Cecilia's Kristine depicts the sensual and passionate love stories of who must deal with the haunting secrets of their warring families.

With 53 titles released and new volumes still on the way, Kristine will be adapted for the small screen by the "Jewel of Romance" Cristine Reyes "Prince of Passion" Zanjoe Marudo, and the "Most Sensual On-screen Sweethearts" Rafael Rosell and Denise Laurel.

Martha Cecilia's Kristine is about two people from rival families—the Fortalejos and the De Silvas—who unexpectedly fall in love with each other.

Emerald Fortalejo (Denise Laurel), the novelist who makes people believe in love through her works, decides to go to her family's hometown, Paso de Blas. She wants to clear their father's name of a very bad reputation that ignited the 23-year gap between her family and the De Silvas. On her way there, she met Marco De Silva (Rafael Rosell), the lawyer-heir of the De Silva industries who is bent not only on succeeding in his family's business but is also bent on ending and winning the clan war between the Fortalejos and the De Silvas.

After not hearing from her sister Emerald for days, Jewel Fortalejo (Cristine Reyes) decides to go after her older sister. On her way there, she met Jaime Reyes (Zanjoe Marudo), the De Silva farmhand who played along with Jewel's charade for her to gain entry to the De Silva farm.

They pretended to be a married couple as Jewel tries to find Emerald. Jaime, who came all the way from Negros, returned to Paso de Blas upong learning that the De Silva's azucarera business is in deep financial trouble. He wants to return the favor to the family who helped his own family survive poverty. As a result, he is willing to do everything to in his power to protect the De Silvas.

In breathing life to Martha Cecilia's Kristine, Director Rory Quintos admitted that they changed a few things for its TV adaptation.

"We retained the spine of the book, and we created a lot of branches. Because we are very aware, that the readers have preconceived ideas of how the story should run and how it should look like. And of course, what's nice about television is there a lot of little surprises along the way. Mahu-hook talaga ang mga tao. Like some minor characters in the book, we created back stories and gave them their own storylines. We changed a few things among these four [the main characters]. So I think magugulat na lang ang mga tao along the way. While the original spine is there, there are still a lot of surprises along the way," she assured the public.

Martha Cecilia's Kristine will start airing on Monday, August 16, 2010, on ABS-CBN's Primetime Bida. The show's theme song titled "Ngayon at Kailanman" is performed by Vina Morales.

nikki1786

LizQuen
the marathon special of episode 1-5 in this site

cristine's fc made an arrangement that every weekend will marathon special of week's episode.

if wanna understand the whole scenes of episode 1-5:

episode 1: De Silva VS Fortalejo. because of Romano (Jewel and Emerald's father) the war started between the two clans. Jewel and Emerald's mother warned them not to go to Paso de Blas to get help from their grandfather because their house gonna "for close" soon.

episode 2: Emerald went stubborn and went to Paso de Blas to get help from their grandfather but found herself lost in the middle of nowhere and meet the mysterious man namely Marco who happens to be a 'De Silva'. Marco didn't expect to see a Fortalejo in their territory and so he decided to keep her as his hostage, not even threatened if war will start soon if Don Leon Fortalejo finds out that his granddaughters are in the hands of his enemy.

episode 3: Jewel got worried because their mother couldn't contact her sister. despite being a prisoner Marco's prisoner, Emerald started to comfortably in the hands of the enemy. it wasn't just the beautiful view of the hacienda, but it was Marco's features attracted her.

episode 4: Emerald and Marco getting closer, Marco started to feel guilty about what he was doing. both were aware themselves that they're starting to fall. but is it possible for them to fall in love if their families at war for the past two decades.

episode 5:
Jewel decided to go to Paso de Blas as she couldn't stop worry, she had a feeling that her sister's in danger and if once their mother find out, it'll only put all the blame to her.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It started off nice but now it's lagging. I want more scenes with Marco and Emerald, though they're not the main characters. I can already imagine how it's going to unfold especially with Marco's mother still being alive, she's not going to let them be in peace. Jewel's coupling is adorable though.

The guys with their bare chest showing the majority of the time reminds me of Jacob in "Twilight Saga." I'm in love with them whether they have shirts on or not. :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
It started off nice but now it's lagging. I want more scenes with Marco and Emerald, though they're not the main characters. I can already imagine how it's going to unfold especially with Marco's mother still being alive, she's not going to let them be in peace. Jewel's coupling is adorable though.

The guys with their bare chest showing the majority of the time reminds me of Jacob in "Twilight Saga." I'm in love with them whether they have shirts on or not. :lol:
can't blame yah. LOL like i said before in Kristine Book Series (54 books, if you know what i am saying.) the most significant characters in Kristine are Jewel and Bernard(aka Jaime in Kristine TV Series). but even my cousin whose a KS book collector, she said that Marco and Emerald's story is her most favorable just like most people who loves this couple.

for me its not lagging, maybe because the time capacity airing of this drama is only 45mins every weeknights, includes the commercials. then every weekend at Cristine's forum, i have to put the whole week episode.

tonight (Tuesday, August 31) is the episode of Marco and Emerald's love scene.

-----

LOL there's going to be vampire series coming this September. a lot of shows coming this september as part of ABS-CBN channel 2's 2nd quarter dramas 2010.

>Magkaribal (currently airing)
>Noah (currently airing)
>Kristine Series (currently airing)
>iDOL (a musical drama)
>Kokey
>Imortal (vampire-wolf series)
>Green Rose (a Philippine Remake)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Marco and Emerald's love scene tonight?! I need to watch that! lol I haven't been watching Kristine lately T_T it's either I'm still at the hospital or I go to sleep early :lol: hopefully I could catch up on weekends

nikki1786

LizQuen
Marco and Emerald's love scene tonight?! I need to watch that! lol I haven't been watching Kristine lately T_T it's either I'm still at the hospital or I go to sleep early :lol: hopefully I could catch up on weekends
*watching at this very moment* Jewel got troubled. and i believe (WEDNESDAY) is the love scene. go to http://www.cristinereyes-aadik.com

every weekend is Kristine marathon. but if you haven't catch up to the episodes, you can check out the multimedia. ;)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
can't blame yah. LOL like i said before in Kristine Book Series (54 books, if you know what i am saying.) the most significant characters in Kristine are Jewel and Bernard(aka Jaime in Kristine TV Series). but even my cousin whose a KS book collector, she said that Marco and Emerald's story is her most favorable just like most people who loves this couple.

for me its not lagging, maybe because the time capacity airing of this drama is only 45mins every weeknights, includes the commercials. then every weekend at Cristine's forum, i have to put the whole week episode.

tonight (Tuesday, August 31) is the episode of Marco and Emerald's love scene.

-----

LOL there's going to be vampire series coming this September. a lot of shows coming this september as part of ABS-CBN channel 2's 2nd quarter dramas 2010.

>Magkaribal (currently airing)
>Noah (currently airing)
>Kristine Series (currently airing)
>iDOL (a musical drama)
>Kokey
>Imortal (vampire-wolf series)
>Green Rose (a Philippine Remake)
Let's just say Marco and Emerald's relationship we can say it's steaming and dramatic where area Jewel and Jaime's relationship is adorable, funny, and uplifting...it equals each other out which is good.

I consider the series lagging because there was so little scene with Marco and Emerald recently. :wub: Beside's that they're focusing on unveiling alot of things in the past so they're holding up on the couple's romance as well. I'm still looking forward to more of Jewel and Jaimie's scene, yesterday scene where they slept together was :blush:.

I haven't read the novel/book myself but I wonder if Jaimie's character has any big significant, someone important. It's probably just me, they stated he's just a person who wants to protect the De Silvas, because of their past gratefulness toward his family.

I just went back to watch most of, Martha Cecilia novel (turn to series). She likes to have the girls goggling over the guy's body. I can see alot of similarities, but other than that they're are good to watch.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Let's just say Marco and Emerald's relationship we can say it's steaming and dramatic where area Jewel and Jaime's relationship is adorable, funny, and uplifting...it equals each other out which is good.

I consider the series lagging because there was so little scene with Marco and Emerald recently. :wub: Beside's that they're focusing on unveiling alot of things in the past so they're holding up on the couple's romance as well. I'm still looking forward to more of Jewel and Jaimie's scene, yesterday scene where they slept together was :blush:.

I haven't read the novel/book myself but I wonder if Jaimie's character has any big significant, someone important. It's probably just me, they stated he's just a person who wants to protect the De Silvas, because of their past gratefulness toward his family.

I just went back to watch most of, Martha Cecilia novel (turn to series). She likes to have the girls goggling over the guy's body. I can see alot of similarities, but other than that they're are good to watch.
true. the production is trying to expand the story because its tv series, reason behind of unveiling more scenes is because that's the main plot of the story. Martha's novels are more into revenge-romance related about the character's past. in book series, Marco and Emerald' love story has one book only... unlike Jewel and Bernard's story that last for 5 books. though Kristine Series started with Marco and Emerald, its book 1 entitled "The Devil's Kiss".

a lot of KS fan readers got mad about changing Bernard's name into Jaime. but the production told the fans that Jaime is just a temporary name. it means they'll be using Bernard de Silva as they unveil more of his character. i wonder how they'll change him into Bernard de Silva.

i think there will be more Marco-Emerald scenes on Wednesday and Thursday... since its their willing scene.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Marco and Jaime are related! *I'm wishing* I wonder what's his secret, I'm excited about that because if his status is significant he and Jewel's love can cool down the blaze between the two family feud. Do you know how many episodes this will have until it ends?

It's sad to know there was only one book focusing on Marco and Emerald. I hope the tv series differ a little bit. Because I'd like if they equalize the screen time between the couples.

Once Marco and Emerald make up, there's really not much to go on. I only love when they start falling in love, afterward it's just...eh, complicated problems.

I can't find the english sub at YT anymore. They removed the videos. So I can only watch and assume. It does help cause they speak English from time to time. I'm so surprise with Rafael Rosell, his English is so good.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Marco and Jaime are related! *I'm wishing* I wonder what's his secret, I'm excited about that because if his status is significant he and Jewel's love can cool down the blaze between the two family feud. Do you know how many episodes this will have until it ends?

It's sad to know there was only one book focusing on Marco and Emerald. I hope the tv series differ a little bit. Because I'd like if they equalize the screen time between the couples.

Once Marco and Emerald make up, there's really not much to go on. I only love when they start falling in love, afterward it's just...eh, complicated problems.

I can't find the english sub at YT anymore. They removed the videos. So I can only watch and assume. It does help cause they speak English from time to time. I'm so surprise with Rafael Rosell, his English is so good.
i dont base the Kristine Series in every episode they air a week. i base it on week episode, because sometimes if i didn't catch up with the episodes... i plan to watch it on weekend. the production said first said that the drama will run for 26weeks(5mons and 2 weeks). but i believe they'll run it now as what the network requests that each quarter drama will run for 3-4mons only. Kristine Series belongs to 2nd quarter dramas of 2010, the network will announce upcoming dramas on november or december maybe for their 3rd quarter dramas 2010-2011.

Emerald's character is one of the most significant characters in KS because she was the reason why their grandfather Don Leon change, it will take time to tame him. >_<" and as the story runs, Jewel will only experience heartaches because of their grandfather. because Don Leon intended to let Bernard and Jewel separated. Emerald's role has lot of responsibilities by taking good care of her sister since she's the eldest. definitely they'll follow the book's plot, but they added more branches to expand the story.

there are no fansubbers for this drama yet, but i did ask my friend to gather the fanclub of RafNise (Rafael-Denise fanclub) and ZaTine (Zanjoe-Cristine fanclub) to help out about subbing this drama. yes, abs-cbn removes all the uploaders that has a copy of the episodes of their dramas. i hate this copyright thingy, its always a big issue for some of us who are YT viewers and wishing we could watch the drama in YT if you know what i mean. that's why some uploaders dont put titles in their videos, but rather codenames and they'll just embed the codes in their sites.

Rafael Rosell was born in Norway, but a full-blooded filipino. when he was establishing his showbiz career, he was having a hard time speaking straight tagalog. an ABS-CBN's talent for 8 years now, eventually he evolved and his one of the certified versatile actors that abs-cbn had.

Denise Laurel has an accent when speaking english because she studied in the States before, since she's the granddaughter of Vice-President Salvador Laurel and a great granddaughter of President Jose P. Laurel. aside from that she grew up in the atmosphere of famous theatrical personalities, eventually she entered the showbiz when her older sister did. they're part of ABS-CBN's talent center Star Magic. though Rafael Rosell's batchmate was Denise' older sister and she was still a kid during those days.

later, she auditioned in MTV Asia's "Rouge" an action series and stayed in Singapore for months. after that, she returned to the Philippines but decided to work in ABS-CBN ch2's rival channel, GMA ch7. eventually, she returned to ABS-CBN. it took years before she got her lead role last year 2009 for PHR's Bud Brothers. but only late 2009, she signed a contract to be ALV's talent.

ABS-CBN network accepts stars from ALV Ent. and VIVA Ent. mostly. Denise Laurel is now an ALV talent, Cristine Reyes on the other hand when she transferred from GMA7 to ABS-CBN, she signed a contract to be VIVA talent. and one of ABS-CBN network's pride actors Zanjoe Marudo and Rafael Rosell are Star Magic talents.

-------
its funny how Rafael and Denise speaks english most of the time, while Zanjoe and Cristines speaks more in tagalog language.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the information Bellefire.

When the 1st-3rd episode aired, I know someone English subbed for it. But when I went back to their videos it has been deleted I don't know why.

I love the way Rafael and Denise interact on screen and off screen, they're so comfortable with each other but then that's how Rafael is with his co-stars, he's always so relax. I went to check his previous series. :ph34r: I love his hair style in this one more than his others.

I don't mind Rafael and Denise speaking English mixed in their script and Cristine Reyes and Zanjoe Marudo speaking mostly their normal language, it balance out. This series is addicting though, probably because the guys are shirtless. :lol: I try not to think of that but it's always out there you know. And even if they have clothing on, how come I still see them bare chested?

nikki1786

LizQuen
Thanks for the information Bellefire.

When the 1st-3rd episode aired, I know someone English subbed for it. But when I went back to their videos it has been deleted I don't know why.

I love the way Rafael and Denise interact on screen and off screen, they're so comfortable with each other but then that's how Rafael is with his co-stars, he's always so relax. I went to check his previous series. :ph34r: I love his hair style in this one more than his others.

I don't mind Rafael and Denise speaking English mixed in their script and Cristine Reyes and Zanjoe Marudo speaking mostly their normal language, it balance out. This series is addicting though, probably because the guys are shirtless. :lol: I try not to think of that but it's always out there you know. And even if they have clothing on, how come I still see them bare chested?
lol really? maybe the fans of Rafael-Denise attempt to sub the series then. i think i gotta inform Jam to ask some of RafNise and Zatine to sub it... LOL :p

its in the pocketbook, they have to be shirtless LOL my favorite part of Emerald and Marco scenes was first week episode, when Emerald's phone suddenly ringing and Marco threat her. hahaha

John Roque whose one of the writers in Kristine Series, he tweet most of some spoilers lines of the characters. i laugh at the part where he tweet Emerald's line in tagalog. she was arguing with Marco and ask him if he was always like that, half-naked all the time. LOL XD

what title is the drama that you watched of Rafael.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I love the first scenes with Marco and Emerald too. Especially that bed part you mention where they struggle for the cell phone on the bed. Something about his expression when she said "I love you more" to her sister, I think Marco wanted her to say that to him. I really loved when he pulled her in and said "Don't tempt me Emerald" love it when a man calls out a woman's' name.

So far from Rafael Rosell, his series that I've watched are...

"Prinsesa ng Banyera" (I didn't really liked it so I just skim through it).
Precious Hearts Romance Presents: "Midnight Phantom" (I liked this one, but his hair had to go).
Precious Hearts Romance Presents: "The Substitute Bride" (This one was okay, love his acting in here though).
Precious Hearts Romance Presents: "Bud Brothers" (I watch of a bit but there's to many couples going on).

I'm thinking of looking for Zanjoe Marudo works, but he seem like such a kid. I do like him. I saw him doing something in Japan, I believe, he was with his fans and singing, he's such a cute flirt. I wouldn't mind being friends with him.

nikki1786

LizQuen
I love the first scenes with Marco and Emerald too. Especially that bed part you mention where they struggle for the cell phone on the bed. Something about his expression when she said "I love you more" to her sister, I think Marco wanted her to say that to him. I really loved when he pulled her in and said "Don't tempt me Emerald" love it when a man calls out a woman's' name.

So far from Rafael Rosell, his series that I've watched are...

"Prinsesa ng Banyera" (I didn't really liked it so I just skim through it).
Precious Hearts Romance Presents: "Midnight Phantom" (I liked this one, but his hair had to go).
Precious Hearts Romance Presents: "The Substitute Bride" (This one was okay, love his acting in here though).
lol yes, i love that part too it made Marco felt guilty. the next part was funny, i was laughing at the part where he invites her to go swimming. i was like "LOL Marco you still have the guts to invite her to go swimming after you kidnapped her" LOL also when they aired KS first week episode, my bffs used Emerald and Marco's lines, made it as their status shoutout in their FB profiles.

Prinsesa ng Banyera (im not a fan of that series, i dont like Kristine Hermosa and TJ Trinidad's chemistry. also Rafael's role there is like a second p'ek or lets just say that he's a supporting role.)
Sineserye Presents: Maligno (i love his role here even if he was the devil, its a horror series)
PHR: Bud Brothers Book 2 (for the first time i love his role.)
PHR: Substitute Bride (i love his character here, i love his chemistry with Paw Diaz but sad to say its a mini-series.)
PHR: Midnight Phantom (so this is what Head of Star Magic and PHR production. it took months to prepare this series, Rafael needed to grow his hair and so that less extension he'll use. like my BFF commented to his hair "LOL Prince Of Persia")

honestly, the cast that they put in KRISTINE SERIES played in PHR series for a couple of times.

Rafael Rosell - Bud Brothers Book 2, PHR's Valentine Special "Substitute Bride", Midnight Phantom
Cristine Reyes - Bud Brothers Book 1, My Cheating Heart
Denise Laurel - Bud Brothers Book 3, You Are Mine Only Mine
Zanjoe Marudo - PHR's Valentine Special "Love Is Only In The Movies"