[TV Series] KRISTINE

Who do will play the character of LANCE NAVARRO?

• Guji Lorenzana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rayver Cruz

• Tom Rodriguez

• Total voters

nikki1786

LizQuen
Kristine Special Plug for next week's episode

Emerald finally meets Marco's mother, Julia de Silva. meanwhile, Alfon discovered that Emerald and Jewel are sisters. then, Jaime gets in danger as Jewel got worried.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Jaime and Jewel stolen shot for their scene upcoming episode.

Fortalejo Sisters, Jewel and Emerald. dunno which of them resembles their parents.

their parents, Romano Fortalejo (Christian Vasquez) and Ana Fortalejo (Angel Jacob)

from their movie "Namets", a food movie starred by Christian and Angel.

nikki1786

LizQuen
BTS scene of Jaime and Jewel. when Jewel sneaked out from the Fortalejo mansion to meet Jaime and end up with a kiss.

nikki1786

LizQuen
the August 15 dance number of KRISTINE cast in ASAP XV

wearing a garter dress for their dance number for KRISTINE promotion.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Denise Laurel with Rafael Rosell exclusive interview in The Buzz Talk Show at KC's segment

Cristine Reyes and Zanjoe Marudo interview in The Buzz

nikki1786

LizQuen
(Sunday, September 5 2010) ASAP XV's ABS-CBN Leading Men's Dance Number
start of the song left to right: Rayver Cruz, Rafael Rosell, Gerald Anderson, Jericho Rosales, Sam Milby, Jake Cuenca and Enchong Dee

nikki1786

LizQuen
Kristine Series, Marco y Emerald: Hanggang May Kailanman MV
1st fanmade MV i made of Marco and Emerald, using their theme song in Kristine Series.

Rafael tweeted me after he and Denise saw the MV :p

nikki1786

LizQuen
Kristine Series, Jaime y Jewel: Wag Kang Magtatanong MV
1st fanmade MV of Jaime and Jewel, for their love-hate relationship. i used Yeng's song.​

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I was so overwhelm with Jewel when Jaime returned home safe. I feel for her, even though they're not really married, they've been living like that for awhile and both are pretty much use to each others presence.

The pig he brought as a gift for her is cheesy but cute.

nikki1786

LizQuen

you can now watch the series, with english subs... up to the latest episode. :)
http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/kristine#​

nikki1786

LizQuen
I was so overwhelm with Jewel when Jaime returned home safe. I feel for her, even though they're not really married, they've been living like that for awhile and both are pretty much use to each others presence.

The pig he brought as a gift for her is cheesy but cute.
i know... LOL FTW for Jaime and Jewel's scene last night. i can't wait for tonight's episode, Aunt Margarita and Julia will own tonight's episode. XD too bad Julia doesn't like Emerald. XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
i can't wait to see Nathaniel Cervantes (son of Margarita and Joseph)
http://www.abs-cbn.com/Portals/0/Showbuzz/071310-jm.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_aPAvQg0QdlA/TDyepNWrbZI/AAAAAAAAAn8/ZJVVz9Pd2i8/s1600/4412629327_da8f499f1f.jpg

i am also excited to see if who will play the characters of Lance Navarro and Diana

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Marco's mother looks so mean and...b*tichy. :mellow: even though she was trying to look nice infront of Emerald just so Marco won't see her meanness. I kind of knew that was coming. -_-

Like the Hmong saying sweet mouth but salty tongue.

I believe Marco's mother just pretending to say that Emerald is safe with Marco just got get back at Emerald's people. They're not sure what the other side is up to and it makes them impatient. Emerald's father didn't want to get marry to Marco's aunt, then Marco's mother won't let him marry him in return. It's like you didn't want my people then we don't want your people as well.

nikki1786

LizQuen
for me i am having a feeling that Julia will test Emerald, i dont think she's that mean. though last night's episode when margarita and julia argued infront of the church, i was team margarita. XD

in the book, Julia is sophisticated and nice without plasticism treating Emerald. she actually likes Emerald for her son, in this series i dunno how she'll change to make herself like Emerald. i believe it won't be too soon... Julia holds the secrecy to the family and she'll be the one to reveal Jaime's true identity, from this... this will stop the war between the two families.

Don Leon treats Nathaniel as the next heir of the Fortalejo businesses, however, Nathaniel holds the last name of Cervantes, Margarita's husband. once Don Leon learn the truth from Julia and this might end the war of the two families. especially if he finds out that Jaime is his own son. XD