TWiLiGHTERS??

Saifah

bite me x___
WELL iM BORED AND iM LOOKiNG THROUGH PiCTURES. AND iM READiNG ECLiPSE.
i JUST FiNiSHED NEW MOON EARLiER. iM EXCiTED THAT THERE'S GONNA A BOOK
MiDNiGHT SUN COMiNG OUT SOON!! EDWARD POiNT OF ViEW!! YAY!!! ANYWAYS,
i WAS CURiOUS OF HOW MANY TWiLiGHT FANS WE HAVE HERE. i AM MYSELF
A TWiLiGHT FAN. TEAM EDWARD FOR SURE. iM LiKE iN LOVE WiTH EDWARD CULLEN!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm not a "twilighter," but I do enjoy looking at daddy vampire, Mr. Carisle Cullen. He's an OG vamp. :drool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Fah sorry to burst your bubble but Midnight Sun may not even be released because it was illegally leaked onto the net and the originally author is upset and doesn't wanna publish it anymore or complete it rather ...:p

but im not really a twilight saga books, twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn but haven't gotten around to reading them :loool: if you want to read the rough draft of midnight sun u can go to the authors website http://www.stepheniemeyer.com

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol... i havent watched the movie yet.. or read them all..

my friend lent me her book.. i read only like 100 pages or so ... but i gave it back to her yesterday... she was like did u like it?? im like.. oh.. it's good but i just dont have time to read it.. n she's like.. oh u can still read it... lol.. im just like.. i like it but im just too busy these days... lol.. besides i had the book for like a month or 2 already lol.. hehe ^_^..

Saifah

bite me x___
LOL P'TiNA, i KNOW BUT i STiLL HOPE SHE DOES PUBLiSH iT.
iMA BE BORED iF i FiNiSHED ALL THE BOOKS BECAUSE TWiLiGHT
WAS THE FiRST BOOK i HAVE EVER FiNiSHED.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I'm Team Edward also but I lilke Jacob 2 haha the guy play Jacob is hot also eventhough he only 16. I finish all 4 books like in 3 weeks everywhere i was I had a one of the books with me haha. I hope the author decides to release the book

lady0fdarkness

I got all 4 books. But only been on chapter 1 forever now. It's a good read, but I'm not feeling it as much as I think I would if I were younger. Maybe I'll become a Twilighter too if I continue the book!

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL, I'm not really a "twilighter", but I saw the movie and thought it was pretty good. RPattz is really goodlooking too I guess. :lol:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I'm annoyed at myself. I consider myself a "Twihard" fan...not just a Twilighter but I got sick yesterday and I can't go to my local Border's Midnight DVD release party. I'm so mad at myself for getting sick.... btw if ya'll haven't figured it out just from my siggy and avatar yet...I'm totally TEAM EDWARD!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :D

i really don't understand all the hype behind this series...i haven't read any of the books or seen the movie...is it really all that good? fans say yes and are obsessed, but those who have read it and aren't obsessed only think it's interesting but overrated...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i don't know anything about this twilight madness that's going on right now. all i know is that when this movie was first released, a bunch of idiots were crying as they came out of the theatre...and talking about how some vampire dude was hot. how the hell are you gonna cry over some vampire dude being "cute" or "hot"? i literally saw this on the news. the news anchor people were even making fun of it. lmao also, if edward is the guy all over people's signatures, i'll just be nice and not say anything. LOL

Saifah

bite me x___
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goix7jFXD9Q

watch that...

anyways well... i WAS a twilight fan and i became a vampire for a while. now i have a change of heart! i now LOVE goo jun pyo!!!
LOL YEA i SAW THAT. iT WAS PRETTY FUNNY AND KiNDA RETARDED. iT GAVE ME A GOOD LAUGH.

I'm Team Edward also but I lilke Jacob 2 haha the guy play Jacob is hot also eventhough he only 16. I finish all 4 books like in 3 weeks everywhere i was I had a one of the books with me haha. I hope the author decides to release the book
THATS ME TOO!! iM CARRYiNG ECLiPSE WiTH ME. NEW MOON iS PRETTY BORiNG AND SOO iS ECLiPSE. SO FAR.

I'm annoyed at myself. I consider myself a "Twihard" fan...not just a Twilighter but I got sick yesterday and I can't go to my local Border's Midnight DVD release party. I'm so mad at myself for getting sick.... btw if ya'll haven't figured it out just from my siggy and avatar yet...I'm totally TEAM EDWARD!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :D
AWW i WiSHED THEY HAD SOMETHiNG LiKE THAT HERE!! AND YAY TEAM EDWARD!! SEXY VAMPiRE.

i don't know anything about this twilight madness that's going on right now. all i know is that when this movie was first released, a bunch of idiots were crying as they came out of the theatre...and talking about how some vampire dude was hot. how the hell are you gonna cry over some vampire dude being "cute" or "hot"? i literally saw this on the news. the news anchor people were even making fun of it. lmao also, if edward is the guy all over people's signatures, i'll just be nice and not say anything. LOL
LOL EVERYONE HAS THEiR OWN OPiNiON. BUT iF i SAW HiM i WOULDNT CRY. i WOULD LAUGH AT WHOEVER iS CRYiNG. WTF. HAHAHAHAHA!! OMGOSH...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I'm borrowing the first book from my bff and going to try to read it. But don't know how much I can get out of it. Just not a reader type. I dont read "books" but going to give it a try since FAH said I should really read it. Lol.​

lady0fdarkness

Last year when I took my niece to go watch Twilight, we noticed that there were these elderly ladies that came by themselves. lol.. I thought it was so cute when I saw them sit along side other viewers that are probably 50 years younger than they are. So I said to my niece... I wonder if they are checking out Edward too? lol..

Saifah

bite me x___
LOL OF COURSE NOY!!
OMG LOME... THAT MAKES ME WONDER TOO!! HAHAH!!
BUT EDWARD CULLEN AKA ROBERT PATTiNSON iS HOT.

kulyia

RUK
well, i havent watch the movie yet. but from wat im seeing and hearing. is it kinda like a lakorn? lol. Because he likes her alot and willing to do stuff for her.=]

Well, heres one weird funny experience..

Me and my guyfriend Phazzy were in the library, he was copying HW like always, its either me him or both. And i got bored, and looked through his backpack. And as i got to the bottom of the tiny pouch, i found 2 FRESH cloves of Garlic! i was like "WTH, WHY DO U HAVE GARLIC CLOVES IN UR BACKPACK??!" we both started laughing and he was like "Shut up Mai! You know Twlight! YOU NEVER KNOW!" haha woulda been funnier if you were there. Just imagine going through ur guy friends backpack, finding 2 fresh 2 week old garlic cloves in the front pouch.^^

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ok, because of this thread, i downloaded twilight and watched it last night. i'll have to admit that even though it was a little fairy tale-ish, i enjoyed the movie. like LD, i think i'm more in love with daddy cullens than edward. i'm not really into boyish looking guys. lol

lady0fdarkness

^^thookatha.. then you and me are on "Team Daddy Vampire." :drool:

yeah I'm not a boyish type girl.. I like ones that look like men!! Maybe cause I'm an old hag? lol..