TWiLiGHTERS??

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I'm a fan I soo in love w/ Edward too when its was release on Sat. me n my husband went Walmart around midnight to get the movie. all the 2 disc special edition sold out in 10 mins. can't believe it n I only live 10 mins from walmart :p early that morning we went ot MOA to purchase the movie n i bought the handbag hehe.. soo lame

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^^thookatha.. then you and me are on "Team Daddy Vampire." :drool:

yeah I'm not a boyish type girl.. I like ones that look like men!! Maybe cause I'm an old hag? lol..
count me in, Lome! Team Daddy Vampire... :drool: :drool:

I'm still a fan of Twilight but not as hardcore as before... ^_^ out of all the books, I enjoyed reading the 1st one (Twilight) and the last one (Breaking Dawn)

kulyia

RUK
iwas curious. Have you guys seen Don Henrie the vampire guy? Hes pretty Handsome i must say. Hes Japanese and Welsh. Heres a picture of him. He was on the Tyra show.

Here are some pictures.

And this may be a bit revealing. lol.
so i wont show it.Ask me for it and ill upload it. lol

Plus he has no BODY FAT AT ALL. he drinks at least 6 inches of blood. i dont know for how long. And ithink hes 29, both his parents are okay with him doing this. He is 5'9. Tall enough for a asian guy.=]

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
haha i'm not too fond of guys with long hair. he's not attractive to me but i can see where he would be attractive to many other girls. he drinks blood in real life, huh? that is a little strange...obsessively strange, but whatever floats ur boat. as long as he's ain't hurting anyone. lol

Saifah

bite me x___
WHOA i FiND THAT KiNDA WEiRD DRiNKiNG LiKE BLOOD...
HMM... i GOT MY MOViE YESTERDAY. THE 3 DiSC DELUX AT TARGET.
LOL P'THOOKiE, i KNOW WHEN i SAW THE DADDY VAMPiRE i WAS
LiKE WHOA, HOT. BUT EDWARD iS HOTTER LOLOL,

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I started reading the twilight book last night(borrowed from my bff) and I must say, it's so far so good. So good that I had to take it to work with me and read it during my 20mins break and my half an hour lunch break. So I barely ate. Lol. My aunt and uncle rented the movie from redbox today. Going to watch it soon. Even tho I plan to finish reading the book first. But oh wells. Hahaha. I'm actually starting to fall in love with EDWARD CULLEN now!!! Hahaha.​

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Yes, I've seen Don Henrie. Too bad he doesn't use his fangs to drink blood. He has volunteers that gives him blood and he drinks it from a wine glass.

I like long haired men, but.. hmm... I don't really find Don Henrie too appealing. :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
When I saw Edward he kind of remind me of au nawapol thai actor his face shape ..... twilight the movie was good