Two Faces People

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Hey I know that almost everyone here have deal with those two face type of person. What is the best way to deal with it? Cause I never experience it until this past sunday. I was invite to a b-day party and I saw two people that I used to hang out with but when they saw me they didn't say hi they ignore me and I was like ok it's like that. I thought of them as a friend and sisters and they did that to me I felt disrespected. I don't even know why they freaking doing this to me when they were the one that was caught with their stupid mistake. I don't want to carry two face like them but one of the those girls is my boyfriend younger sister. So what is the best way for me to deal with it.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
screw them, what else. i had a friend like that. long story short, i hadn't seen her in a year, so when i saw her, i got all happy and ran to her, but that whore walked RIGHT pass me. gosh i felt dumb. THEN, she called me a 'bitch' b/c i was having a good conversation with her new best friend, i almost kick her ass, no kidding. good thing i didn't b/c i would end up getting my ass kick. i so can not fight. besides, i was drunk.

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
That is the best thing to do. At first I felt bad about my bf younger sister but after what she did to me yesterday I guess I shouldn't be the nice person. Now I see that being the nice person isn't gonna get me anywhere at all, all it did to me was to just be hurt by those f**king person. Sorry about the language I am just piss off after what I've done for them they f**king screw me over. I hate it but it do kind of hurt. Cause I thought they were different. I felt played and stupid. I was being played as a fool.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
oh man! i hate people like that too! here's my story! lol...i was there for him all the fricken time and he always puts himself and myself down when i try to help him, it's just last month that we were not friends anymore because his dumb self was listening to a whole bunch of lies from his ex-gf who became his best friend, so he misunderstood everything and i did try explaining it to him that he misunderstood but he was too dumb to know, yea i agree with you it do hurt because there were some good times that we had.
well for you lilo just ignore them you're better than them anyways,doing good will bring you good...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Honestly you're a grown girl you should know whats right and whats wrong. I never mind those kind of people because it isn't worth the time nor the effort. The more you mind them or care about the way they treat you the more time you're wasting. I think it's better off that you just kind of shake it off and not care about it. I mean why should you right? If they want to be that way then let them. When you let yourself get pissed off over it you're telling them, yourself, and us that you do care;

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
I was being a nice person, and I do agree with yajvaj that doing good will bring good but everytime I do that people point their finger at me for being the bad person. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai your good at giving advice hehe. I do need to forget about it, but you see I thought that they forgot about the past but from what I seen yesterday, I was like ok I've seen their insider self they are just little rugrats that don't know how to think. I've tired telling my boyfriend about but he just doesn't listen so I am here again asking you guys..hehe

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
-Thanks dear :p, but you can call me Tina; I'm not good at giving advices I've just been there done that and it's not my cup of tea. I know that it can bother you sometimes and be a bit frustrating, but at the same time you have to think, "Who are they to even harbor a spot in my thoughts?" Answer: "NO ONE!" Just pick up and move on along the line you will run into these type of people repeatedly and you can't let each and everyone of them get to you. I'm heading for the twenties soon and I've encountered these people nearly all my life. I'm not going to lie I'm probably one of them at times, but who isn't? The point is we all have to decide whether we're going to be the bigger person and just walk off or are we going to be the same as them and continue to feed upon it;

agh. that sucks. just walk away, but don't burn bridges. you can still be civil with them.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
u kno what i say i say fug em and then i dont give a poo what they say u kno stupid ppl they should atleast make one face pretty yall kno

ChenrukNote

Goddess
P'Tina, you are such a nang'ek wah lol. Your posts are always so nice!

The best way to deal with them, is to not deal with them like everyone else said. But then, if she doesn't know how to back down, give her a little smack on the head and its all good :]. As you can see, i am the nang'rai hahahahaha.

The best way to deal with them, is to not deal with them like everyone else said. But then, if she doesn't know how to back down, give her a little smack on the head and its all good :]. As you can see, i am the nang'rai hahahahaha.
Way to go Chenie Moo!!

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
You know what guys, that was what I was doing at the party when I saw those little rugrats, they diss me first. Yeah, Imma forget them but hey I come to realize that I am not the one who will be need a ride to get them anywhere. I wouldn't say that I am dumb to go and give them rides in the first place, but I was being a nice friend and person but they took it over the limit to the point their own relative told me stop, and see who is going to be the dumb and stupid one.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
If it were me, I'd just ditch them and try to make new friends.
It's better to have one good friends than several bad friends. Hell, I'd rather have no friends at all if they were all like that.

You don't actually have to be friends with you bf's sister, just be civil to her when you see her or are around her.
As for the rest, ditch them and find new friends, you don't need those type of people around you because if they're around too long their personality might rub off on you. I've seen how people change because of who they hang out with.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
two faced people are just.. arghh.. don't waste your time trying to be friends with you or sucking up to them because they really don't have nothing better to do then to use you & talk down to you. but if you really wanna know why they're being that way, the best thing to do is ask them & after you got your answer, just leave them alone. they aren't your real friends because real friends won't do you dirty like that.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Geesh, I have a plenty of two-faced people. I always kept wondering why they are being nice after high school graduation. It just ticks me off whenever I see them on the campus or some places and they are all friendly. Seriously, they were the one who ignored me for 6+ years and yet they wanted to be friend with me again--- HOW STUPID. <_< Recently, few of my friends told me that one of those ignorants called them up to check how am I doing and all... man, it's none of their damn business. -_-

Personally, you shouldn't be bothered even she's your boyfriend's sister. As long as you have a boyfriend with you then no problem. :huh: It's not like she would continue for a long time 'cause for time being, she would get bored like those ignorants of mine. :D

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
honestly you shouldn't stop being a nice person jsut because of them becasue that jsut shows that they have enough influence on you to make you change if you really don't like them then go ahead be nice person but ignore them like they ignore you. this happen to me once here's my story, this one time my best friends and gf was at a party and i was already there vefore them they ran up to me a\to hang out and i completely ignore them............................................................................
....april fools!

k maybe that was a crappy april fool joke but what are you gonna do murder me?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

n'nai LOL :p violence and being mean isn't going to solve anything like if I beat up every girl that looks or talks to my husband or if I scream and get mad at him that would make me look bad no? I rather pretend to be nice and curse them out in my heart lmao lol kidding; hahaha and I don't see anything nang'ek about it that was me being harsh actually lol; but since you think it's being nice, it's being nice with a motive. You don't let it bother you because one day you'll need to use those people lmao; how to use those people? It's not hard at all. Haha you just have to figure out what it is that you need. I went back and read my post they sound mean lmao how in the world does it sound nice?

:lol:

Sarath!!!! How have you been? I miss you soooo much! I thought that you finally got with Top so thats why you ditched us :p.
This is so out of topic but yeah. I'm doing good. I miss you too babe. And no I didn't get with Top and I'm so over him. Now I like his fellow group member Taeyang. *drools* haha.