two guys 1 choice

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I need the help from you guys...

I like this one guy and we do a lot of flirting and have known each other for three years. I haven't told him how I feel because I don't want to ruin our friendship.

Then I went off to my first year of college and met up with my ex-crush and we got together and hang out like old times. I start to like him more and more as we continue to hang out with each other.

One guy is sensitive, doesn't like swear words, sort of like a goody good boy, but he's really funny and we have alot in commone.

the other guy is kind of a bad boy with the leather and the badass truck, swears once in a while, drink but doesn't smoke. He doesn't do anything illegal like drugs and he's very sweet and kind when it comes to women.

I don't know who I like more because....well that's why i need you guys' help and advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
who makes you feel warm and fuzzy and makes you happy?? you have to pick one .. you cant play with two.. cuz at the end you'll end up with NONE! .. i say go with the one that has more things in common with you and is sensitive enough to appreciate your presence..

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
whoever's more compatible with you and gives you strange, good-feeling butterflies should be the one you pick. but also be careful cuz you wanna be sure the feelings' mutual...n not one-sided. :D

simple-e

sarNie Egg
What a toughie. If I was in ur shoes, I wouldn't know what to do but just stress out over it. Anyways...I think you should reconsider your feelings and see if ur feelings for the goody boy is not just more than friends. You've been friends with him for 3 years and you guys did just fine the way you are. Maybe it is better to leave it like that or you could end up screwing up the friendship between you two. And since you did use to have feelings for the "bad boy"... ur encounter with him is fate! Heheh, and you gaining back your feelings just means that u were never really over him. It probably means that you still got a chance to get with him. I dunno...just some thoughts of mine to help you with ur decision. Good luck!

Greensmurf

sarNie Hatchling
simple-e said:
What a toughie. If I was in ur shoes, I wouldn't know what to do but just stress out over it. Anyways...I think you should reconsider your feelings and see if ur feelings for the goody boy is not just more than friends. You've been friends with him for 3 years and you guys did just fine the way you are. Maybe it is better to leave it like that or you could end up screwing up the friendship between you two. And since you did use to have feelings for the "bad boy"... ur encounter with him is fate! Heheh, and you gaining back your feelings just means that u were never really over him. It probably means that you still got a chance to get with him. I dunno...just some thoughts of mine to help you with ur decision. Good luck!
[post="36684"][/post]​
wow.. very well said.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Rakniran said:
bad boy with the leather and the badass truck sounds hot. I think you would be happy wit him.
[post="36825"][/post]​
LOL hotness doesnt last forever and I'm not sure if love does either but the guy would have to get wrinkly someday. I agree with Kawaii, but before you start to pursue after any one of them, I think you need to come to a full understanding of your needs and stop wrestling with your feelings between the two. I've always liked that good ol's saying "You cant catch two fishes with one hand"

Hiatus

Super Momo
I CHOoSE DANIEL HENNEY!

but yeah like Kt said =] chose the one you feelt he most compfrtable with and make you happy and all that stuff I think..

dfemc

sarNie Adult
pick the one that feeds u the most...

best criteria.

Lionheart

sarNie Egg
dfemc said:
pick the one that feeds u the most...

best criteria.
[post="40652"][/post]​

I say to hell with the both of them. Pick me instead. I think I can make you laugh or cry. Probably more cry than laughter because I'm really smooth with the ladies. I take the short-cuts to a women's heart.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Lionheart said:
I say to hell with the both of them. Pick me instead. I think I can make you laugh or cry. Probably more cry than laughter because I'm really smooth with the ladies. I take the short-cuts to a women's heart.
[post="40670"][/post]​

LOL!!!! I don't think that we would be compatible because I don't like guys who are smooth with the ladies and take short cuts to their hearts

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Lionheart said:
[post="40670"][/post]​

dooode.... there's no short-cuts to a woman's heart like FOOD! :eek: ...get back to Choose-Me 101. <_<

it's the taste that counts... ;)

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOL hotness doesnt last forever and I'm not sure if love does either but the guy would have to get wrinkly someday. I agree with Kawaii, but before you start to pursue after any one of them, I think you need to come to a full understanding of your needs and stop wrestling with your feelings between the two. I've always liked that good ol's saying "You cant catch two fishes with one hand"
[post="39845"][/post]​
But you can sure use a net and watch a bunch of them squirm...just like actual beautiful evil girls.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
yeeeah..that's not a bad idea either...

better yet, trap them all in a hydroelectric powered dam...

oops..there goes our eco-system. alrite...eeeni meeni miney moe works too.

and so do eye contact. let one of them know he can be a backup...the eyes are powerful. use them wisely, n u'll have ur decisions made. B)

marduk said:
But you can sure use a net and watch them a bunch of them squirm...just like actual beautiful evil girls.
[post="40843"][/post]​