Tye & Mai @ an event

tinah

sarNie Coma
how cute :wub: they look all lovey dovey with each other

awww!! tye is the sweetest..i like how they are open with their relationship and arent around the camras
hmm..Mai looks pregnant

Inthava

sarNie Egg
On FOLIO magazine, i saw tangmoe with him, so tang moe n mai are not the same girl right? Is mai an actress? Is she pregnant?
Inthava

shubby

sarNie Adult
she's not pregnant..it's just her dress that make her look like that..but yeah..they look so cute together, i'm glad that he's happy..

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
tye is hella H.O.T..............n he wears a tie tat matches her dress..............kool huh.............hehe..............they make a kute couple................luv him hella much............... :kiss: ....................

jeansterrr18

sarNie Hatchling
On FOLIO magazine, i saw tangmoe with him, so tang moe n mai are not the same girl right? Is mai an actress? Is she pregnant?
Inthava

Tangmo and Mai is definitely a different person, to assure you. I see how you would think that because they do look very similar. Mai and Tye make such a cute couple if in real life, they are a real couple? I don't recall ever seeing this girl as an actress, but I could be wrong because I'm not some crazy person who could watch every single movie & lakorn there is; hah. And Tangmo is starting to act more with Tle, they're so adorable.
And Tye is so CUTEEE with Paula Taylor in the new lakorn! :eek:
His smile is cute in pictures; but on video and in action, he is sooooo much CUTE-ER!!!