Tye & Rita Kwan Reun April/2009 Issue

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Surprise, Surprise...a Tye and Rita "just friends" photoshoot!

The cover shot is from magazinedee.com. There are about a dozen more from Kwanruen.com so I'll refer you guys there because the images are somewhat on the smaller end; I figured it wouldn't be as satisfying to view them at that size :p . I tried resizing it but it got all blurry, so if anyone wanna bring the rest over do so ;)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
that is hot. I think Tye, Rita, and Rome should all do a shoot together :drool:

well if anyone was wonder that the pictures looked like
credits to Kwanruen.com

they do look like a couple, but my heart is still Rteam all the way.
and i think maybe later, yimsiam will post bigger pictures of this...and if so, i'll post them up later :D

navy

sarNie Adult
They both look supercute together. Just friends or whatever they choose, I support them always, but to me "friends" are always last longer than "Love". If I was them, I choose "Friend" and no hurry to be over it.

Anyway, they look so sweet.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Some different and bigger sized pics from magazinedee.com

What's the purpose of this photoshoot? Their lakorn's been done for a few weeks. What are they promoting their new relationship?? :p Sorry Rteamers. I wish they could have an interview with them. Usually in American magazines whenever a celebrity agrees to do a cover shoot there's an interview accompanying it. Are they just models or something? I'm like meh with the photoshoot nothing really special, wardrobe and style-wise... except maybe for the possibility of them being a couple and the concepts seems to be "...a couple's night out..." or something. Wish there was less clothing and more oiled up skin or something fiercer :p :blush:

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
They look good together. But I LOVE RTEAM all the way! But if they are more than "friends" that would totally succ!​

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah I didn't see the purpose of the shoots either. Rome and Rita photoshoot was more steaming and hot than this. It looks like they are very close friends lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Oh O...more Tye and Rita rumors from Thairath.com

The news briefly interviews Tye on new rumors that he and Rita went on an island getaway together, there was kissing, and everyone is to believe that their presence at a fashion opening was a coincidence. Tye says yes again it is a coincidence. :lol: again they are just friends, they have the same friends and he happened to be in Pattaya when she was there. He says he feels bad with all the news because even though she's farang she has more of a conservative Thai mentality and he knows that she's frustrated with the news even when she says she's not. He says that when they were filming, she sometimes asks to not do certain love scenes, showing how conservative she is. And when they asked him if they hang out and go out together he says yeah there's some of that but he didn't want to talk about it, there's nothing going on, we're just friends. :rolleyes:

http://www.thairath.co.th/news.php?section...;content=133402

So many kissing rumors, I'll believe when i see it! I want to see it! And I feel like we will.......... ^_^

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
I like the photoshoot. It make you think if there is something more to their relationship than just "friend." Guess that's how they're making the $$$

hmm...another coincidence? first japan, and now pattaya? i think i see a pattern emerging...lol. i don't buy the whole "we're just friends" thing for a minute...they are so obviously together, but maybe they're confused and are trying to work things out themselves...

i love all of Rita's outfits in this photoshoot! are some of the dresses from vivienne westwood?

this is frustrating though; it took so long (3 freakin' lakorns; 4 if you count YHKT) before Rome and Rita had a couples photoshoot together, and here Rita and tye just had one lakorn together and they already get a photoshoot together! gosh...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wow they're so cute...hope to see them with more lakorn together....

transcend89

sarNie Adult
hmm...another coincidence? first japan, and now pattaya? i think i see a pattern emerging...lol. i don't buy the whole "we're just friends" thing for a minute...they are so obviously together, but maybe they're confused and are trying to work things out themselves...

i love all of Rita's outfits in this photoshoot! are some of the dresses from vivienne westwood?

this is frustrating though; it took so long (3 freakin' lakorns; 4 if you count YHKT) before Rome and Rita had a couples photoshoot together, and here Rita and tye just had one lakorn together and they already get a photoshoot together! gosh...

i feel ya but whatever makes her happy and how come there's more shots of them together *disappointment* oh well

fun

Expired Sarnie
I feel your frustration lol. I guess it's just that we are big Rteam fans that even though they look decent with another person, it is still RTEAM! I admit I am blinded by love, it has to be Rome and Rita for me.

I know m3lhouse, I want a picture. A picture is worth a thousand words (in this case, yes lol) They are either super good friends or they sure know how to avoid press's questions about their relationshop lol :lol: