Tyra Thursday Show

kulyia

RUK
lets watch, and talk..=]...cant wait to talk to uguys on thursday folks=]

Watch Tyra Banks on Thursday this coming Thursday!..its about teen pregnancie..lol..watch it and lets talk about it okay..lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
She is so fake! Though I enjoy American Next Top Model, I am not a Tryra person.

Edit: Teen preggy. Um... so old news that when it comes up, I get <_< You know in those series/movies, in high school, I had never mistreaded or talk shit behind that person back about her being knocked up. In the Secret Life of a Teenager, that series made me sick to my stomach. Everyone was so mean to her and I got fed up with it and stopped watching the series. Second season coming out soon and I am having second thoughts.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I saw part of the teen prego epi, Got bored of it and stopped watching it. Tyra is something... she exaggerates too damn much. Always talking about her self... blah blah blah... Tyra thinks she's "ghetto" but she's not! She spend most of her life modeling in France!!! What the hell...!?!

back to the subject. I think teens who want to have children are ridiculous. I know many girls from my high school class that have babies already! let me think.... probably 10 maybe even more have children already. It's so crazy.

I'm glad I'm not one of those girls....

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know huh... i don't know how many girls at my high school was preggy... they made their choice... unless if they were rape victims...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I saw part of the teen prego epi, Got bored of it and stopped watching it. Tyra is something... she exaggerates too damn much. Always talking about her self... blah blah blah... Tyra thinks she's "ghetto" but she's not! She spend most of her life modeling in France!!! What the hell...!?!

back to the subject. I think teens who want to have children are ridiculous. I know many girls from my high school class that have babies already! let me think.... probably 10 maybe even more have children already. It's so crazy.

I'm glad I'm not one of those girls....
Thank you, Noy!!!!!!!!! You stole the words right out of me. She also try to say that she's fat and ugly?? Please! What a hypocrit... she's a friggen fashion model who NEEDS to look good. If she wanted to convince us so much that she has fat thighs and a fat butt, then why not host the show without being all glitz and glammed up then?

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Television shows and series always seems to dramatize everything in life. I live in a pretty small town where everyone pretty much knows everyone and every year, there's always one or two girls getting pregnant and there's no shit or smack being talked about here as much as T.V dramatizes it to be.

I think that because of shows like this that makes everyone being mean to the one other girl, thats probably how society and highschool is going to be like in the few years to come. Everyone's going to want to be like the drama and copy it.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Seriously Lome! Tyra makes me mad! <_< Always talking about she from the "Ghetto" uh... no biatch... you ain't from the ghetto... you traveled to france when you were like 13... :lol:

Rukmos: Your town seems pretty laid back. :lol: Wish it was like that where I live. Rumors get spread like crazy. If one person is sleeping with another, you'll find out sooner or later... I think in general it wouldn't matter who gets prego but if it's an asian girl getting prego. There's usually rumors and gossip going around. I remember when a close friend of my sister got prego. My parents know her parents and shoot, rumors got spread... all the lao parents started gossiping... it was just... too much.

What makes me even more mad is the these girls who have kids, suddenly wanna go out, party, drink... blah blah blah. It's like shouldn't you be at home watching your kids??? One of my sister's friend has a child and whenever we go out, we gotta leave early because she has to take care of her kid. <_< I mean, i understand that you have kid but if you know you gotta take care of your kid, why you gonna come out clubbing with us you know.

Okay i'm blabbing too much... LOL.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
^^ i know what you mean.. when i see young girls pregnant, i feel like they are throwing their youth life away.. they should go school, get a degree, and enjoy what life has to offer. Partying a bit, travel, takE vacations.. do crazy but safe things... i still haven't taken my first real vacation yeT >.<!!.... i guess when you're young, you make irrational decision based on the moment and not think about the long term (future).. i guess for me, age 25 was the turning point.. did anyone felt that way? :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
>.< you guys are telling me my h.s was ranked number 1 for pregnancy rate in the state LOL when I was a freshmen and yeah it's not a flattering title to hold o_O there were some girls who came from elementary to middle school pregnant and thats like age 11 and 12 I didn't even know it was possible and then I learned u can get pregnant once u start your menstrual cycle I dont even know how that happens I didn't even know HOW to get pregnant until I was a junior in school i mean I took health but then I was never allowed to take the sex ed class part of it .. I knew how you can get pregnant I just didn't know exactly what sex was and what you do and I was frigging like 15 or 16 already I'm like gawh damned then when I turned senior in hs thats when I knew because a bf of 3 years tried to force himself on me -.-" I started to realize what was what and thus I grew up lol my friend got pregnant at 13 and had her baby when she wsa 14 and whenever we go out she leaves her baby with her mom; i'm like dude wtfck

But you know even some adults by age are immature I had family members who had kids and they are like 28 and stuff and 20 and they still leave their kids with their parents -.-"

Tyra is ugh her show is stupid she's self centered and sometimes I think she brings people on her show just to make her feel better about herself; Like she has shows with obese people she has show for awkward not so good looking people and now teen pregnancies? As much good guests she has just as much bad guests

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
chinkywinky: i know exactly what you mean! So many teen girls nowadays are just so full of it! They're so hooked on their own looks and boys. It makes me mad seeing these little hood rat girls walking around like their older than they really are. It's the media! I know back when I was in high school, having a child was not a part of my plan. :lol: I didn't even think about having a child, nor did I think about having sex. unlike teens nowadays who feel they need to have sex in order to fit it. <_<

Tina: Ughh... soooo many teens are having sex at such a young age!!! I remember my friend lost her virginity when she was 11 or 12...! That's about the 6th grade! It's just crazy. It seems like the age to have sex is just gonna keep getting younger and younger. Parents need to step up and teach their kids how to behave.

Speaking of friends with kids. They are a hassle. Both the kids and mother. I don't hate my friends kids or anything but whenever we go out to the clubs or whatever. We gotta be home a certain time and that just bugs me. It's like if you gotta be home a certain time, what's the point of even going?!

Ugh... Trya exaggerates alright.... her shows are just over the top. *roll eyes* She has some dumb shows from time to time. Like the one about Men & Strip clubs! WTF?! Is that really necessary...??? NO.