Ua Neej Raws Txoj Hmoo

cecilia

Staff member
I watched it with my aunt and uncle... keke! I was okae; wasnt really all that... The looks for them didnt match. I mean yeah its Tou and Ntxawm, but when they turned OLD they could have changed the character at least. Like those old people... Would have looked much better... keke! But my aunt kept saying it was like this INDIA MOVIE! What INDIA movie? Confused? keke!!! Is a hindu movie that is similar to this movie?
you're so right. it's a remake of this one india movie, i can't remember the name of it but i did recall seeing a preview from EROS page. I don't know but the preview looks like ALOT OF CRYING in one tape .. that could be why there are so many parts. :loool: i'm not a fan of TUB YAJ b/c he cry too much on his movie and his annoying face piss me of and typical copying Hmong move suck *sighed*

carmen

sarNie Egg
yes it's like da remake of the India the ... I love the India move and it was a lot sadder... i'm a fan of tub but this one is okay.. not the so good but i did cry at some part too...

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
I finished watching it. Not bad. They don't match being old. But good acting. He's still "hotter" than his sons lol. Teaches a good lesson/moral. Coulda been better. OK ending. It's a lot of Hmong values that parents try to pass on to their kids. Quite sad.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
i didn't watch it, but my mom cried a lot when i saw her watching it. but she is one of those emo type mother, so i wasn't surprise that she cried

mai92

sarNie Adult
parts 4-6 actually made me love tou yang and ntxawm Lis more than usual
:wub: love their acting
and it was so :(! i cried
my heart almost came out!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
true...cause tub yaj act calm not concietive....it was a good one...not a fan of his but got to admit...its recommended...

wang_al

sarNie Egg
the movie suck!
the last two parts....they copied the storyline from this indian movie.
they did eaxctly as that movie did...sucks!

pclkck

sarNie Egg
same old sh*t as his other movies, and the story was good where it ended, why is there more? Yeah i know to make more money off the same ripped off storyline.

mai92

sarNie Adult
same old sh*t as his other movies, and the story was good where it ended, why is there more? Yeah i know to make more money off the same ripped off storyline.
that's true but at least they changed the characters to a new version or style..
:)
i'm happy to see it continued..