Ubat Ruk Goh Sawan

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
This lakorn is currently airing but I don't see a thread for it. You guys should watch it. Pretty good so far.

Tser 1 & 2
Credit cityloveu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY-Pt-WJ3ys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nUOU-eBpZs

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I watched up tp episode 5 and gave up. I'll wait until they fall in love first...Grace acts too bunya orn in here...she wasnt acting liek this when she was in the city

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
this lakorn's so cute. love n'ek's character, funny/goofy, Grace play it so cute. Love Pai, the main reason i watch it bcos of Pai but after watch it make me like Grace too. the songs are so good too. hope Pai will get more p'ek roles. gosh he's so hot! has very nice body. hehe. wish he'll reunite with Jib Kitaphat again, love them in Fah Hin Din Srai.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Thip,

I think the reason why she don't act like that in the city was because she was in her professional role. Plus I think she really is clueless when she's deprive from technology. I was surprise when she was able to cook. Not like a top rated chef but somehow she managed even though she half burn the house, yet her food came out decent. Her personality in city was short in scene, we only see her working side. We don't really see her full personality.

I love the theme song and the ending song. I can't get over the wo ai nee part. Lolz it sound like someone step on the singers neck when he was singing the "nee" part. Sound like he was frustrated.

Is bangkok audio vision new? Somehow this lakorn doesn't have the normal channel 7 feel to it.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Pai is hot.. he's so cut in this one. love his body..LOL.. Grace is cute too.. Love the songs too...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Jib as in Baithong with Weir N Pinkys lakorn? Pai is a cutie im so glad they gave him the main role.

yep Jib that play as Baithong. she's one of my favorite actress. she haven't act in a while. hope she'll come back and act soon. yeah i'm happy Pai finally is p'ek. he deserve to.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Thip,

I think the reason why she don't act like that in the city was because she was in her professional role. Plus I think she really is clueless when she's deprive from technology. I was surprise when she was able to cook. Not like a top rated chef but somehow she managed even though she half burn the house, yet her food came out decent. Her personality in city was short in scene, we only see her working side. We don't really see her full personality.

I love the theme song and the ending song. I can't get over the wo ai nee part. Lolz it sound like someone step on the singers neck when he was singing the "nee" part. Sound like he was frustrated.

Is bangkok audio vision new? Somehow this lakorn doesn't have the normal channel 7 feel to it.
lol yea i guess you're right.

about bangkok audio vision, it's not new...it's been with channel 7 for the longest now...bangkok audio vision is known for their action lakorn like angkor part 1 and 2, choom pae, sao 5...but there's two director which is Ah'long[he actually played a cameo in this lakorn, he was the old man that was giving advice to her by the river] and Ah'long son. Ah'long does action and his son does the other genre-sometimes action too. so for this lakorn, his son is directing this one

bEI

sarNie Egg
this lakorn's so cute. love n'ek's character, funny/goofy, Grace play it so cute. Love Pai, the main reason i watch it bcos of Pai but after watch it make me like Grace too. the songs are so good too. hope Pai will get more p'ek roles. gosh he's so hot! has very nice body. hehe. wish he'll reunite with Jib Kitaphat again, love them in Fah Hin Din Srai.
me too i love him in that drama also. haha thats the drama (fa hin din sai) that i first saw him in! he is soo hot!

bumbleb

sarNie Egg
I love this series. Both the main characters are so cute. They make a cute couple. So glad that it airs everyday. It's one of my fav lakorn so far this year.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I can really see the resemblance between Grace and Grand....esp from their laugh and smile.

fan#1

sarNie Egg
I agree,
I first watched it because of Pai, now I'm liking Grace too.
Pai really really need more P'ek roles.

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
Love this series. The couples are cute even the older couple is cute. Love the old man and his wife. LOL She told him that she cooked his Rooster. :lol: That was sad and funny. Question: Does anyone know how old Dong is? :lmao3:

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
Omg this lakorn is so cute! What I find annoying are the comedy parts when the old lady and her body guards. It's not necessary to let them have so much air time because the lakorn episode is so short, I want to see more Pra'ek and Nang'ek scenes. Cha-larm needs to give in, stop being so hard headed, I love it when he is protective of Roong. They make a cute couple!

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
Omg this lakorn is so cute! What I find annoying are the comedy parts when the old lady and her body guards. It's not necessary to let them have so much air time because the lakorn episode is so short, I want to see more Pra'ek and Nang'ek scenes. Cha-larm needs to give in, stop being so hard headed, I love it when he is protective of Roong. They make a cute couple!
I agree, the lady and her bodyguards take up so much air time. There aren't too many scenes with p'ek and n'ek. I love this lakorn though. Pai is such a hottie!!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
The cast on 7 see concert....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsmaetyki7k

They sang the beginning and ending song