Ubat Ruk Kham Kop Fah

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Credits to Worranat....

They will start filming on the 15th of this month. I can't imagine them being praeks but eh, I'll give them a try! Romantic Comedy!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Peak/Golf

Toey/Mike

To be honest, I think they would look too pretty to be praeks...--sorry to GM fans out there-- but they should stick to singing...but I'll give this a try...

good looking characters. i'll give this a shot. toey (i don't know who she is) is esp. cute. :D

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
wow they are actually becoming pa ek like dan and beam, but they should just stick to singing, can't picture how they will act like, and please try to act and look more manly if you're becoming pa ek, should look more like dan and beam at least.

chenling

sarNie Adult
wow they are actually becoming pa ek like dan and beam, but they should just stick to singing, can't picture how they will act like, and please try to act and look more manly if you're becoming pa ek, should look more like dan and beam at least.

they are really prettya and its very nice to look but i agree with you. Its going to be interested seeing them in a drama. All your pa ek's are more manly looking, you never know they could do great...either way I'm gonna watch!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
wow....can't wait 2 see, hope they will act better than dan, beam, & film...i love them all the way...

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
:blink: :eek: omg.......one of my worst nightmare coming true............
GM should really remain singers........they are too pretty to become actors....all those girls don't match them one bit.........
oh well.......i'll be looking forward to it..100% ^_^

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i agree they're pretty but if they act tough like a guy on this lakorn then...they'll be good....i hope they act as good as dan n beam but i don't expect much from them.....cause its their first time acting.....

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
wow do they really need to act, I don't follow golf/mike at all and it doesn't help that they look too much like girls and don't really understand why they have so much people that like them.(sorry G/M fans) One things for sure they look cuter than the girls that are paired with them.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
This two pretty boys should stick with singing....LOL..compare to their N'akes, I think GM is waaaaaayyyyyyy to pretty which means that the boys will make the girls look ugly...

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
ewwwwwww....the second girls looks so ugly!! i know that they're supposed to get girls who have the same style as them "muay" looking girls(chinese)...but the second girl looks worse than the first girl!! why can't they get a better looking chinese girl?!?!?!?!?

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
both actresses are pretty ne. :wub: Toey & Peak just aren't as photogenic as Golf-Mike.

Finally... the long awaited lakorn has started shooting. GM's been talking about being in one since the beginning of 2007. xD

:wub: cant wait to watch. :wub: