Ulzzang/Uhljjang

Muddie Murda

smile...
:D I like my topic description....

I'm not a big fan...i don't think I'm a fan at all...ahaha But i find it interesting.

I'ma be biases and post only those I like...okay??? okay?? hahahahaha

HEY LOOK, YOU can contribute!

I'll try to be like...like as fair as possible...

and reminder...THAIS DO NOT HAVE UHLJJANGS.... :rolleyes:

======

The History

Zzang/짱 (jjang): Korean slang that means "the best".

In South Korea, some people take pictures of themselves and post them on the internet, whether on their own sites or sites specially created for ulzzangs. Voting, chatting, etc can be done on some sites.

Some people may get famous and might earn celebrity status and get adored by fans. The most famous ones are like "pre-celebs" or "celebrity hopefuls." Some appear in commercials, magazines, and various shows. Some have gone into acting, singing, etc and have become real celebrities.

For pictures, most of these people use Haduri, a camera program that lets you make animates GIFs and includes editing settings, like brightening or softening.

There are many terms with the word zzang.

Ulzzang/얼짱 (eol-jjang): Based on the face. Eolgul/얼굴 (Uhl-gool) means "face" in Korean.

Momzzang/몸짱 (mom-jjang): Based on the body. Mom/몸 (mohm) means "body" in Korean.

There are a lot of other kinds too. The variations are endless. You can even find one specialized in how ugly you are.

"Ulzzang" with "zz" is the most common way it's written out in English on ulzzang websites, etc. Variations on Romanization include eoljjang, uhljjang, uljjang, etc.

Also, a lot of people try to be sneaky and airbrush their pictures, so many ulzzangs turn out to be unattractive.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Lee Sang Ah
1 of 2 of my fav. Female Uhljjangs. :)

Name: Lee Sang Ah
Bday: Feb. 9, 1982
University: EwhaWomans University

Credits to: Moe-fo, Yahoo, & the Ulzzang Thread @ Soompi

Nameless

N i n j a
Yes, Kim Kyung Rok is indeed overrated. When I saw him normally in 'The Guy Was Cool' he wasn't goodlooking.

Hiatus

Super Momo
Nameless said:
Yes, Kim Kyung Rok is indeed overrated. When I saw him normally in 'The Guy Was Cool' he wasn't goodlooking.
[post="1856"][/post]​
The magic of HADURI & PS LOL jkjk

K

KawaiiTennyo

all the description.. isn't all just photogenic?!?! haha damnit muddie are korean?? or part korean?? goish just tell me =*(

Nameless

N i n j a
Seo MinWoo is cute so is Han Ji Hoon or Ji Hun or Sol Woo Suk.

Lee Sang Ah is so purty.

Park Han Byul is pretty too.

So is Kim Nam Ji.

Don't ask me why I know all these people.

Nameless

N i n j a
KawaiiTennyo said:
all the description.. isn't all just photogenic?!?! haha damnit muddie are korean?? or part korean?? goish just tell me =*(
[post="2208"][/post]​

Sure, Muddie is Korean :) .

Muddie Murda

smile...
Nameless said:
[post="1856"][/post]​
yeah...I found out he was in "he was cool" the other day when someone at soompi asked who "kkr" was.

DAMN THAT KID BLINDED ME! so f*cking bright on his head! hahaha he wasn't something I wanted to look at! honestly. His pics were hot...but him in that movie...he was hella annoying. Something bugged me about him. I wanted to wipe him off the screen!!!!!!!! oh hell the whole movie fahked me over. that stupid girl! OMG i'm never gonna let it go. I hate that girl...damn that girl and her side ppl are so stupid. omg why am I blahing? LET ME JUST LET THIS OUT! that girl, her stupid friend, her 'american' friend (kkr), her mom, her bro was hella annoying as shiet. Her whole side was annoying! omg! totally ruined the movie! I HATE HER!

*whew* B)

KawaiiTennyo said:
[post="2208"][/post]​
I am...asian. :)

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
^ she's really pretty.

Park Han Byul is pretty too, but did she get some work done? atleast that's what I've read :unsure:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Lee Yeon Hee is the proper romanization. Yun hee is the improper way. Her real name is Lee Yeon Hui. She's a newbie. You can see in her basically all of SM artist. She was in one of shinhwa Mv when they were still apart of SM. She was also in TVXQ 'My little Prince' and 'The way you are' MV. She played in 'Emperor of the sea'. There was another one. Something family I can't remember the title right now. I'll type it later when I remember.

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
Muddie MuRda said:
Lee Sang Ah
1 of 2 of my fav. Female Uhljjangs. :)

Name: Lee Sang Ah
Bday: Feb. 9, 1982
University: EwhaWomans University

Credits to: Moe-fo, Yahoo, & the Ulzzang Thread @ Soompi
[post="1638"][/post]​

she is very pretty but i haven't see her in any series yet what series have she started...

XXxredromeoxXX

sarNie Hatchling
shana pakim said:
she is very pretty but i haven't see her in any series yet what series have she started...
[post="47664"][/post]​
She dosen't play in any series lol
She just a pretty face person with pics lol