[ Uncomfirm ] Patricia Good and Push DJ have upcoming drama together for the first time

Vouchnea

sarNie Egg
Dj Push is expected to work alongside Patricia Good in the new Thai TV3 drama
However, the cast of this drama hasn’t been confirmed yet. Please stay tuned for more updates about this.

Noticeably, Dj Push has become a free agent after his contract with PPTV expired.
“Patiharn Ruk”, and “You’re My Heartbeat”.
These new dramas are waiting to air on ONE 31 and PPTV.

For Patricia Good, she is currently filming 2 new dramas “Koo Wein” and “Pom Sanaeha” and her first movie “ The Snake Queen “ which expect to air next year (2022).

- For me this couple also seem full of chemistry and powerful, hope the script is good

* waiting for CH3 to confirm
what do you thought?? 7B058C86-B9B1-4F24-B134-514B34143688.jpeg

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
Patricia is so lucky to pair up with really great actors. She has paired up with Son, Nadech, Mark, Boy, and Alek. Her upcoming pairing is Pon, Grate, and now DJ Push. I was hoping she'll get to pair up with Nine someday.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Yayy. I hope the storyline is good. I've been reading that some people think this will probably be Kai's camp, which I would be so bummed about. I hope it's at least Love Drama Company and not Who&Who b/c then I'll have some hope. Push & Pat would look great together so hopefully they won't be wasted together.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Yayy. I hope the storyline is good. I've been reading that some people think this will probably be Kai's camp, which I would be so bummed about. I hope it's at least Love Drama Company and not Who&Who b/c then I'll have some hope. Push & Pat would look great together so hopefully they won't be wasted together.
Who&who ruined Dung Duang Haruetai 2020 with kimmy and tik. Hopefully it not Who&who.

Vouchnea

sarNie Egg
Patricia is so lucky to pair up with really great actors. She has paired up with Son, Nadech, Mark, Boy, and Alek. Her upcoming pairing is Pon, Grate, and now DJ Push. I was hoping she'll get to pair up with Nine someday.
Totally agree with you. Happy that she got more chances and I’ve been waiting for PatNine too. Notice that since CH3 48th anniversary they have been put Pat and Nine together when they dance and of course they’re so cute and just suit for each other, hope we’ll heard the news of PatNine soon

Vouchnea

sarNie Egg
Yes since this pair seem good so hope the storyline also good. As for who is the producer I’m also not sure but P’kai camp just come to my mind lol. When I do a research P’kai want Pat and Push work together in “ ded peek nang fah “ but due to Push busy schedule the male lead change to Son and Pat.
Let’s wait for CH3 make an official announce, hope it’ll be soon though, I have been wait almost 2 months already