Under The Mistletoe :: Rome/Rita

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
another fanfic from me! this would probably be just a short story (around 2-5 chapters) or just a oneshot... :rolleyes: I would post the summary soon... :lol: I'll try to finish it on or before Christmas... ^_^

**EDIT**

I'm changing the pairing to Rome and Rita... I think the plot suits them more... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
PROLOGUE

Rita Jensen. Thailand's very own Paris Hilton. The heiress to the biggest hotel chain all over Asia and the most spoiled brat of all spoiled brats in the entire universe. Being the most favorite daughter, her parents' motto is "what Rita wants, Rita gets and it has to be EXTRA special."

Every Christmas and at the same time, her birthday, she always gets something that is way beyond what she wanted. At age 4, Rita asked for a sand box for Christmas. Being the favorite daughter, instead of just a sand box, her parents bought her a beach of her own. And take note, it was a white sand beach! When she was 8 years old, little Rita asked for a kitty cat and guess what her parents gave her? Not just a cat, but almost every pet a kid would want! Their backyard was turned into a mini-zoo just for her.

At age 22, Rita almost had everything she could ever wanted that when her parents asked her what she wants for this upcoming Christmas, she can't think of anything. Since she didn't want to keep her parents waiting, she just told them the first thing that came to her mind.

"I just want to see Santa Claus this Christmas."

transcend89

sarNie Adult
can't wait rita as a spoil brat lol you're on a roll hanjieun30 so many fanfics good thing this one a short one

fun

Expired Sarnie
To be honest, I hate Paris Hilton. I can’t stand to look at her, when my sisters turns on her new show, My New BFF I get so freaking irritated, but it is fun to watch once in awhile. I get my complaining time =) I am the world’s greatest complainer ahahaha. Is Santa Claus... Rome?! :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
To be honest, I hate Paris Hilton. I can't stand to look at her, when my sisters turns on her new show, My New BFF I get so freaking irritated, but it is fun to watch once in awhile. I get my complaining time =) I am the world's greatest complainer ahahaha. Is Santa Claus... Rome?! :loool:
but he's a different kind of Santa Claus... :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
soooo interesting.....rome as santa claus? OOooOOo that's sexy :drool: hmmmmmmm (already fantasizing something dirty) :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
omg are you going to make it *wink wink* heehee....but all i'm saying is...if rome is my santa claus...who knows what's going to happen LMAO

shachibasha

psychotic
rome as santa claus?! 0.o wow this santa claus will be the hottest no pudgy tummy but a hard rock ab..:drool: awesome! haha RR your funny! sounds interesting!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
rome as santa claus?! 0.o wow this santa claus will be the hottest no pudgy tummy but a hard rock ab.. :drool: awesome! haha RR your funny! sounds interesting!
if Rome is the real santa then I'll be a good girl from now on so he can give me my presents! :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
soooo interesting.....rome as santa claus? OOooOOo that's sexy :drool: hmmmmmmm (already fantasizing something dirty) :loool:
I know, if Santa Claus was that hot in reality... hahahahaha!!!

if Rome is the real santa then I'll be a good girl from now on so he can give me my presents! :loool:
I was just about to write the same exact thing you just mentioned. LMAO

I thought there was an chapter up. I got so excited. =(