underage kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
she's pretty...

what's wrong with the photos? there's nothing taboo about those photos...it's not even overly sexy at all... it's the equivalent of wearing a strapless top...

I know, I agree with you on that. What's wrong with her wearing something like that. Anyways, why are there people who always trying to put Paj Zaub down all the time. I mean, people please show some respect. Who cares what they dress or wear. Everyone has there only freedom and let them enjoy their freedom. Nkaujhmooblauj, you are taking this Paj Zaub thing too far because most of "paj zaub ka topic" is being posted by you. If its a personal thing then let it go. You wont like if someone post your picture on here and talk shit about it. And of course, if they want to be famous they should respect any comments people give them but I think this sarnworld, have enough of the paj zaub hater thing. Let it go. I'm not trying to offend you or anything but i think you wouldn't like it if someone else did this to you also.

--jux my opinion...noe hard feeling....k....

choo

sarNie Adult
i don't care what she wears.. but i just have this thing against showing big cleavAGEEE.lol not only to her but all other hmong girls too....esp when the whole public sees it..

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
I know, I agree with you on that. What's wrong with her wearing something like that. Anyways, why are there people who always trying to put Paj Zaub down all the time. I mean, people please show some respect. Who cares what they dress or wear. Everyone has there only freedom and let them enjoy their freedom. Nkaujhmooblauj, you are taking this Paj Zaub thing too far because most of "paj zaub ka topic" is being posted by you. If its a personal thing then let it go. You wont like if someone post your picture on here and talk shit about it. And of course, if they want to be famous they should respect any comments people give them but I think this sarnworld, have enough of the paj zaub hater thing. Let it go. I'm not trying to offend you or anything but i think you wouldn't like it if someone else did this to you also.

--jux my opinion...noe hard feeling....k....

first of all.. i am not the only person to post topics about paj zaub khab
do i go into the topics that involve her? yes i do.
is that a crime? no.
yes. it is your opinion and i'm entitled to mine.
i do not have anything personal against her.
she can come in here to read all this if she wants.
do i care? no.
if she can't handle criticism.. then the "hmong celebrity" life isn't for her.
and like i've said before, nobody is forcing you to come into the threads to read what i post..
so why don't you just ignore my post when you see it.. that way you don't have anything to get mad at.
thank you for your cooperation.
please proceed to the next topic.

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
:D :D

I don't think mainhiathao was getting mad at you. She was just saying what she thinks, just like you. Why would you say she's mad when you don't even know. People thinks you're mad about this, which you're not, same goes for everyone else. I think everyone has the right to read anything they want, jusrt like what you say. Of course we know that not every post in here in post by you, but maybe she was saying that just because Paj Zaub has been having alot of posts by you lately. I don't think anyone is mad, it's not their business to be mad at you or her or anyone else on here. We just want to respect our Miss Hmong, no matter who they are. I'm not trying to go against anyone on here but I was just giving my right of speech here. I hope everyone understands. Everyone, cool down and continue on ok.
Nkaujhmooblauj, if you don't like mainhiathao's comment then don't reply to her like you say, and mainhiathao if you don't like what nkaujhmooblauj says then don't comment on it. Read it but don't comment on it if you don't like what nkaujhmooblauj is saying. I hope you guys all work this out fine. It's funny to see this going on. If no one is mad at anyone then don't reply to one another's post and quote their name.
Life is too short to argue over things like this.
Nkaujhmooblauj, thank you for sharing with us what you know and the picture. I do think Paj Zaub is pretty.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
first of all.. i am not the only person to post topics about paj zaub khab
do i go into the topics that involve her? yes i do.
is that a crime? no.
yes. it is your opinion and i'm entitled to mine.
i do not have anything personal against her.
she can come in here to read all this if she wants.
do i care? no.
if she can't handle criticism.. then the "hmong celebrity" life isn't for her.
and like i've said before, nobody is forcing you to come into the threads to read what i post..
so why don't you just ignore my post when you see it.. that way you don't have anything to get mad at.
thank you for your cooperation.
please proceed to the next topic.

First of all, i'm not mad....second of all, i said "most paj zaub khav"topics were being posted by you...i didn't said all of them were posted by you......third of all, too bad i can't ignore this topic because its in the hmong section and i always love to reply to every stuff in sarnworld.............. :tease: :D

I don't think mainhiathao was getting mad at you. She was just saying what she thinks, just like you. Why would you say she's mad when you don't even know. People thinks you're mad about this, which you're not, same goes for everyone else. I think everyone has the right to read anything they want, jusrt like what you say. Of course we know that not every post in here in post by you, but maybe she was saying that just because Paj Zaub has been having alot of posts by you lately. I don't think anyone is mad, it's not their business to be mad at you or her or anyone else on here. We just want to respect our Miss Hmong, no matter who they are. I'm not trying to go against anyone on here but I was just giving my right of speech here. I hope everyone understands. Everyone, cool down and continue on ok.
Nkaujhmooblauj, if you don't like mainhiathao's comment then don't reply to her like you say, and mainhiathao if you don't like what nkaujhmooblauj says then don't comment on it. Read it but don't comment on it if you don't like what nkaujhmooblauj is saying. I hope you guys all work this out fine. It's funny to see this going on. If no one is mad at anyone then don't reply to one another's post and quote their name.
Nkaujhmooblauj, thank you for sharing with us what you know and the picture. I do think Paj Zaub is pretty.

i totally agree...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult

and the same kind of goes for you too.
don't read my stuff if you don't like what i post.
=D

but really, what's so bad about those pictures? i really can't see what's wrong or so taboo about it... teens wear clothing more revealing than this so often...i mean, look at formal/prom dresses, etc...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
but really, what's so bad about those pictures? i really can't see what's wrong or so taboo about it... teens wear clothing more revealing than this so often...i mean, look at formal/prom dresses, etc...
i know that the fashion trends these days might be a little revealing.. but still.
i think showing your back, arms, and legs are okay..
but cleavage? come on...
that's just sick.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
its just those tanktops that goes up to ur chest with no string and they just rap this fury thingy around her...i mean like who would want to take naked photos with just a towel..?....and half naked is something like seeing real naked stuff...like "thai-lakorn-fan-forever" said...it just looks like a prom dress seeing your back...why make a big deal out of it..

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
its just those tanktops that goes up to ur chest with no string and they just rap this fury thingy around her...i mean like who would want to take naked photos with just a towel..?....and half naked is something like seeing real naked stuff...like "thai-lakorn-fan-forever" said...it just looks like a prom dress seeing your back...why make a big deal out of it..
you're talking about a tube top.
it's not what she's wearing.. it's how she wears it and displays herself in pictures...

Status
Not open for further replies.