Undercover Love :: Rome/Rita

transcend89

sarNie Adult
oh i was so happy to see that you updated again i thought you forgotten or that you're really busy anyways thanks for updating sorry if i was rushing you

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
what an update :D thanks....rome is so sweet with the chocolate yet so aggressive with the kiss....JEALOUSY heehee...i wonder how john will come into play...for the revenge on rita

fun

Expired Sarnie
Girl when will there be an update. Hahahaha do I sound threating. :lol: But please do hurry, I have been waiting patiently.

Vannak

sarNie Egg
Sorry Girls for making you wait so long. I will try my best to update more often. Thanks for taking your time to read my fanfic! :D

"What made you both decide to come see me today?" Rita asked.

"Rita, dear we thought we come and talk about the will." Rita turned to look at her father whose face was pale.

"Will? What do you want to know?" Mrs. Jensen elbowed her husband so that he can continue speaking.

"Your mom has passed away for many years now. We just thought.."

"You both wanted to know how much everyone will inherit."

"Oh no...its not like that."

"Please leave."

"Rita...please listen."

"Listen? To this nonsense? You both just want my mom's money. Leave!" Rita yelled. Mr. Jensen stared at her for one last time and he walked out the door. His wife followed from behind. Rita slumped down on her couch. Rome sat in front of her.

"Dont think I dont know what your mother-in-law is up too. She will never get anything from my mom. Not even a penny." Rome held her.

"Rita...please stop."

"No! Isnt it true? Your probably part of their plan too. Your not no bodyguard or any undercover." Rome let her go and stared deeply into her eyes. He was hurt by her words.

"If you dont believe me then I dont know what to say..." He got up and walked out the door.

"Rita...what are you doing? Why did you say that..." Rita was just stressed.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Joy went back to her office. She wanted to discuss their plan. Joy wanted everything to turn out well.

"Tonight should be the night where Rita's life will end. I just hate her."

"Dont worry. I wil make sure she will never get to see the sunlight ever again."

"If our plan succeeds, I will give you a bonus. However much you want."

"Miss Joy, Mr. Rome is here to see you." Joy's face brightened up. She quickly took a quick glance in the mirror and walked out the door.

"Rome! I am so happy you are here."

"Me too."

Rita walked out of the room to see those two acting very sweetly with one another. She headed towards the other direction. Aon had been waiting downstairs. He had a bouquet of roses in his hand. As soon as he saw Rita, his heart began to beat very fast. He walked up to her and handed her the roses.

"What's this for? It's not my birthday."

"Beautiful roses belong to a beautiful lady like you."

"Thanks. Your such a sweet talker."

"Shall we head to our destination." Rita held onto his arms and they both walked out the door. Rome saw the two leaving as he and Joy were heading to the lobby.

Joy eyed John giving him a signal that he can begin his job. John nodded his head and followed Rita and Aon.

On their way to the restaurant, Rita was really distracted by Rome's words and action. What was she suppose to think of this guy. Aon had played romantic music but Rita had always changed the station or turned it off.

"What's wrong? You dont like these type of music?"

"I'm....lets say I'm not a romantic person."

"It's ok. Your actually different from other girls Ive met. They wouldnt have done what you did. They would actually find ways to get close to me."

"Oh...so..you have many girlfriends huh?" Aon laughed at her remark.

"Its not like that. I was actually forced to take them on dates believe it or not. I have never found a girl I actually liked."

"Forced? Why were you forced?"

"My parents wanted to me to marry a girl from the same status as me." Rita began to feel sorry for this guy. So he wasnt all about money and crazy over power and politics like the other guys she has met. He was actually different.

"Well..I'm sure you will find that girl you like one day. It just takes time."

"Rita..I have..." Gunshots were heard. Rita turned around to see a guy on a motorcycle chasing after their car. Rita began to panic.

"What are we going to do?" Aon exclaimed.

"Drive Faster!" Rita ducked her head down. Aon who was unable to focus, lost control of the steering wheel. The car crashed into a tree.

John drove next to the car to check on their conditions. He pulled out his cellphone and dialed Joy's number.

Rome and Joy were in the lobby ordering their food.

"Rome..please excuse me. This is an important call." Joy got up and walked to the washroom.

"What?" Joy answered.

"Their car crashed into a tree."

"Good. I hope she dies."

Rome on the other hand was trying to call Rita. "She's probably enjoying her dinner and romantic music. Watch." Joy walked back smiling. She began humming. Rome began to get suspicious of her.

"is there something wrong?"

"No...nothing. I'm just happy that we both are together." She stared sweetly into his eyes.

Drivers who passed by Aon's car had called the ambulance. Aon and Rita were both rushed to the nearest hospital. Both conditions were very severe.

Rome sat in the bar area.

"Breaking News. Sirita Jensen who is the daughter of the owner of the five star hotel has been injured by a car accident. Her boyfriend, Aon Sarawut who was the driver was injured as well. Both were rushed to the hospital. Police have found bullets around the car. Stay tuned for more information." Rome quickly ran out the door and drove to the hospital.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update i get scared when you don't update for a long time i guess you're pretty busy but anyways update when you can we fanfic fans aren't going anywhere

fun

Expired Sarnie
If only it was Rome who gave the flowers to Rita and said that line, but it was Aon. It is still cute though. Rome is jealous of Rita how cute is that!!! Thanks for the update!!!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
man sometimes i stalk these fanfic too much anyways still waiting