Undo It

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile

“How do you not know you’re married, Pinky?” Bee stares at the complimentary anniversary postcard. “Happy two months by the way.” Bee chokes out without laughing. “Good thing you had your old mail forwarded from your old address.”

Sawika Chaiyadej, known to her friend as ‘Pinky’ stares at her friend in horror. “It’s only funny to you because this is something you would’ve done! Not me! I am not like this! I don’t get married to random strangers!”

“That’s a technicality!” Bee smiles, “There’s no drunken marriages that we know of about me!” She starts laughing until she sees her friend’s eyes getting watery again. “Okay, sorry.” Taking up the postcard again she studies the name. “We know this was sent to your old school address in the states a month ago but took a while to get here. It’s from some place in Vegas.” Taking a quick peek at her friend, “when did you have time to go to Vegas in between schooling and such?”

Pinky glares at her, “The bigger picture Bee, is that I AM MARRIED! I don’t even know who I’m married too!”

“It does say to Mr. & Mrs. S. Kanarot.” Bee smiles, “we can contact this place to see if they have any info on your husband. He might even be in the states still, no?”

“What’s the address on that cheap-made-from-home-advertising-postcard?”

.--. .-'. .--. .--. .--. .--. .`-. .--.
:::::.\::::::::.\::::::::.\::::::::.\::::::::.\::::::::.\::::::::.\::::::::.\
' `--' `.-' `--' `--' `--' `-.' `--'

“Really, Weir, you got married?”

Weir flicks a glance at the table where the postcard still laid. “If that’s what the card says, then I guess I am married.” Smiling at his cousin he proudly said, “You’ve got contacts everywhere, can you find this wife of mine for me, Dan?”

“You have more connections in the entire world than I do Weir! Given that most of your connections are maybe females that are either under dressed or undressed!” Dan yelled. “Do you really want to do this to our grandfather? Do you really want to take him to an early grave?”

“It’s only my fondest wish that I see Grandfather properly to his grave.” Weir looked away from his cousin, “Look, just find her, and give her a divorce settlement. It’s that simple, isn’t it? You’re the lawyer, you figure it out for me, and I’ll pick up the tab.” Smiling at his phone as it rang, he gave Dan a quick salute and got up to answer his phone, “hello darling, did you get my flowers?”

Dan picked up the postcard, “Vegas. When the hell did he go to Vegas?” Sighing he picked up his phone to get more information from the chapel.”

Pinky gave a once over at the guest list and handed the clipboard over to one of the employees. “Make sure refreshments are never empty. It’s not an open bar, but we will continuously keep their water glass full.”

“Miss Pinky.”

Finishing her order to the other employees Pinky turned around to face a woman she didn’t know. “Yes?”

Feeling uncomfortable seeing everyone in city clothes, she fidgeted. “I’m sorry to interrupt, my name is Taksoarn. Aff by my friends. I have a business card, for when I need a job here. I got this a few years back. I asked if Mr. Atichart Chumnanon was still hiring and human resources sent me to you.”

Pinky smiled looking her over, “you must be tired. I can set up an interview tomorrow morning for you if you’d like. We’re about to host a dinner party in one of the ballrooms…”

“I was hoping to find a place once I found a job, there was a mishap on the ride here to the city. I was supposed to be here earlier this morning. I don’t really know anyone else here.” Aff moved out of the way as a large ice sculpture was wheeled in.

Pinky signed for the sculpture, “I’m sorry to hear that. You don’t have any family members here at all?”

“I sort of have someone in mind but I don’t know to get in contact.” Aff smiled nervously. “I’d like to set up an interview appointment for soon, please.”

“You said Aum sent you?” Pinky looked at the old business card. A note was hand written in the back from him.

“Not Aum, Atichart.”

Pinky handed the card back. “Everyone here calls him Aum. Tell you what, give me your contact number, and I could call you this evening when I can take a look at my planner…”

“PINKY!” Bee smiled waving a large yellow envelop.

“Look, Miss, I don’t have a contact number, I don’t even have a place to stay. I was hoping…”

Bee shrugs, “stay with us. Who are you anyway?”

Pinky lets out a sigh, “do you mind, Bee? I have an event to help coordinate.”

“If it’s for a couple of nights, I really don’t mind.” Aff held up her backpack. “I lost my purse. It was stolen when I fell asleep on the bus ride here.”

Bee held out the crook of her elbow, “good news, we don’t charge for a female in need of guidance.” She picked at Aff’s shirt, “oh, I have me a new project!”

“Leave the girl alone, and give me the envelop you called me earlier about.” Pinky snatched the envelop from Bee quickly as the flower decorations came in. “I’ll see you later at the apartment.”

“From the records the chapel was able to give me, I have investigators searching. She was a student in L.A. but she’s already graduated.”

Weir shrugs, “that’s fine, a missing wife.”

Dan handed his cousin the envelop, “you’re going to need to find her and get an annulment.”

“How do I find her then? Where is she now?”

Eyeing his cousin suspiciously, “how did you meet her?”

Weir sat up straighter, “what makes you think I know her?”

“Do you?”

“Of course not!” Weir shrugged, “I went with some friends who knew other friends.”

Dan shook his head, “I was wondering how out of the millions of people in the states you managed to marry a Thai girl.”

“I only remembered a group of girls were celebrating school being over. Some of the guys that invited me have a girlfriend or two from that group.” Weir grabbed a drink from his cousin’s mini-fridge. “I remembered seeing a guy from the group that I don’t know put something in her drink.”

“Don’t tell me you were gentleman enough to take her drink.” Dan said sarcastically.

“I didn’t take it, nor did she. She was still in the ladies room when I talked her female friends into joining me and some of my good friends at another table.” Taking a big sip, he continues, “I woke up in my room. I swear I don’t even remember going back to my room. I’m not even sure if it’s her I married or one of her many friends.”

“You don’t even know her name?” Dan rubbed his tired eyes. “Do you remember what she looks like?”

“She’s a tiny little thing, with big eyes.” Weir smiled in his reverie.

Dan smiled too seeing his cousin’s face. “Don’t tell me it was love at first sight.”

“No. Of course not. I fall in love with every pretty ladies I see.”

“So you admit that she’s pretty.”

Weir got up quickly, “We don’t even know if she’s the one I got hitched with or not.”

“He must’ve been one of the guys my school friends met up with.” Pinky stuffed the papers back into the envelop. “I didn’t even talk to any of those guys. I’m pretty sure they thought of me as a stick in the mud, dull person.”

Bee stepped back from cutting Aff’s hair. “Seriously, why didn’t you tell me you were going to Vegas? I would’ve flown out to join you.”

“We only went for a day and a night.” Pinky glowers, “quit being so butt hurt about it alright? It was a spur of the moment thing. I figured we finished exams, and I wanted to see Vegas before I returned home.”

Aff fingered her hair nervously, “can I see how it looks now?”

“No!” Bee smiled, “not yet! Let me style it first.” Bee ran back to her room to get a blow dryer.

“Should I be afraid of what I will see in the mirror?” Aff asked. “I don’t really know how to repay you back for helping me with all of this.”

Pinky smiled. “If Aum sent you here, then I trust him.”

“That was like five years ago.” Aff smiled. “I don’t think he even remembers I exist.”

“Sorry I have to take this.” Pinky answered her phone and stepped out onto the balcony. “Yes, Mr. Rotmonkol?”

Bee rushed back in with a brush and a blow dryer, “ooooh, I can’t wait to add makeup on to you!”

Aff eyed the blow dryer plaintively. “Do we have to?”

“Do you have to sleep with all of my hotel managers?”

“You ask me like I haven’t been doing my duties.” Weir smiled evilly, “isn’t that what I’m supposed to do. Help to watch over your business, make sure it’s in good hands?”

“And have you been doing a good job?” His Grandfather yelled. “All I’ve seen are severance pay being handed out left and right!”

Weir shrugged, “I got rid of those hotel managers for you, if you think about it this way. I helped eliminate those leeches from not only you, but for Aum and Dan too. Who knows when they’re close enough to any of us to have a chance to get us into bed, and try to take money from the infamous Rotmonkols?”

Mr. Rotmonkol slaps down a think manila folder, “in this year alone, I’ve lost more than twelve hotel managers! We won’t have to worry about any Rotmonkol money if there won’t be any left by the end of next year!”

“Is that why you sent me for me to be here in Phuket? To discuss financial problems we are incurring?”

“I’ve asked for my secretary to come here after her projects are finished to help run this facility until they’re in tip top condition to be handed over to another manager.”

Weir grins, “is she pretty?”

“My secretary or the new manager?”

“I know your secretary is an old crone. I wouldn’t try to seduce her, she might’ve been one of your old girlfriends from girlfriends past.” Weir shudders.

“If that’s what you think, that’s fine with me. But I need you to go back to the city and maintain the family business from there!” Mr. Rotmonkol shouted. “If you want to destroy this business, wait until I’ve died first, and then destroy it.”

“If it’s going to be mine anyway, why should I wait to destroy it?”

“Because, you should destroy only your portion of what I will leave you. I won’t let you destroy your cousins’ future as well!”

“Dan is a lawyer and Aum works with construction.” Weir sighs dramatically, “Who really cares for this hotel chain anyway besides you?”

“Just get yourself back to the main office and stay there until I call you back here!” Mr. Rotmonkol breathed deeply. “Even if I hire a male manager, you’d probably turn gay or beat the living crap out of the man.”

“You know me so well; I’d do anything to get this family on a road faster down to hell!”

Mr. Rotmonkol grabbed his left arm, “I think I’m having a heart attack.”

“Believe me, just let her use my car. Have the other’s train her, give her only the morning shifts until she has it down then we’ll see about putting her in another shift such as swing or graveyard.” Pinky hastily got into the elevator. “Hello? Hello?”
Bee shrugged, “obviously, you lost signal, being that we are in an elevator. Don’t worry, will you, the hotel will do fine without you.”

“I’m worried about the new girl too.” Pinky felt light headed. “I need to get over this flu soon.”

“It’s hard for you to get over any illnesses if you won’t take the time to rest up and relax!”

“Well the past week hasn’t really been a vacation what with the boss having a heart attack and myself finding out that I have an unknown husband!”

“I’ll go back to check on her the moment the hotel in the city lets you know she is in deep trouble or if she’s incapable of working! You can just ignore the whole marriage thing until it’s been resolved. ” Bee crossed her heart and stuck up a scout’s honor sign. “Now come on and see how your old boss is doing.”

“It’s not enough to just leave him be Weir? Can’t you not grow up? You act as if you’re a ten year old demanding a large bag of candy from a store!”

Weir reclined lazily on the hospital chair. “He’s not dead, he’s there breathing alongside a machine. Stop your yelling Aum, before you have a heart attack too at such a young age.”

“If you don’t want me to yell at you like I am now, then behave yourself! How do you expect to live if grandpa takes you out of his will? I can live fine with what I’m doing with my business. Dan is a lawyer, he can manage with his line of work. But you, what the hell can you earn with sleeping around with willing females? Become a gigolo? That’s all I can see in that stupid future of yours! Grandpa is willing to leave all of his business to you! For whatever the damn reason is, he wants you to have it all when he really dies. We don’t need you to kill him any faster! Do you understand what I am saying?”

“Why would he leave all of it to me? He knows that I’ll destroy the family business leaving it with me. I don’t need him to leave anything with me! Do you understand? Tell Dan to change the will!”

Dan sighed from across the room, “You all act like I’m not in this room. And you both also know that I can’t just change someone’s will like that. Even if it’s for a better good.”

“Here, I found it!” Bee yelled.

Pinky tilted her head at her friend, “I’m right here Bee, why are you yelling so loud?”

“I thought it was a game, I got excited that I found the room first.” Bee chuckles, “come on, let’s give this boss another heart attack with all the work forms he is supposed to sign.”

They both froze walking in on what looks like a fight on the brink of breaking loose.

“I don’t need anything he wants to give me. I have everything I need and want already!”

“You wouldn’t have everything you need and want if it wasn’t for grandpa! Why must you show him so much disrespect like this?” Aum shoved Weir.

“I don’t need any of his generosity. I have everything from my father already. He left me more than enough to live on!”

Aum snorted, “Where did you think your father’s money came from? Sure you don’t think it’s from his hard earning money!” This time
Weir was shoved into Dan who was trying to stop the fight.

“Stop it! Stop it the both of you!” Dan yelled but this time there was another voice that joined him.

“If you three want me to die now, just pull the plug off this machine.” Mr. Rotmonkol’s raspy voice was heard through all the chaos.
The whole room quieted as Bee and Pinky watched from the door. “All I want is some peace and quiet. If you want to throw each other around then please do it outside in the hallway where the hospital can call the cops on you three and arrest you all for disturbing the peace.”

The words throwing caused Pinky a sense of vertigo and ran into the bathroom. All eyes turned on to Bee. She smiled weakly and waved strenuously.

“You in the wrong room?” Dan asked as he pushed Weir and Aum further apart.

“Nope, definitely in the right room. Right, Mr. Rotmongkol.” Bee asked taking an unsteady step into the hospital room with the pairs of strangers’ eyes upon her. “Been meaning to take Pinky for a doctor’s visit, now I guess is a great opportunity to do so huh?”

Mr. Rotmonkgol patted the side of his bed, “and how are you doing Bee?”

“Still great, stop fretting.” Bee shrugs, “living life to the fullest, you know?”

Mr. Rotmongkol nodded his head. “How long has Pinky been ill?”

“Only started this week. The day before you called to clear all projects in the city and to come out here to resolve whatever hotel issues you got here.” Bee smiled at all the guys, “I see these guys must be the infamous Rotmongkol heirs?”

“Atichart Chumnanon, or Aum,” Aum extended his hand. “My cousins Worrawech Danuwong, or Dan.” Another shake of the hand,” and Sukollawat Karanot, or Weir.”

“Matika Attikornsiripho. Bee to my friend.” Bee paused. “Did you say Karanot?”

Pinky flushed the toilet to what seemed to be the fifth or maybe tenth time. “I hate being sick.”

There was a soft knock at the door. “How are you in there?”

“Fine Bee. I’m fine.”

“I think it’s time you get a checkup.” Bee insisted through the door. “We are at the disposal of many doctors here.”

Pinky peeks her head out, “you know how much I hate being over charged for a visit to the doctor.”

“I’m not letting you go back to work without a doctor’s note.” Mr. Rotmongkol said from his hospital bed. “If my grandsons won’t let me go back to work without a doctor’s note, then I don’t think you should be allowed to either until that note is forthcoming.”

Pinky wipes the back of her hand on her forehead. “Fine, but one of you get all of this paper signed so that I can fax it all back to the corporate offices.” She placed all of the folders she brought along with her and turned to walk out. “My insurance doesn’t kick in until next month Bee. I’m borrowing some money from you.”

Bee shrugs passing the folders to Dan, “whatever, I’m an heiress with more many than she can handle. That is unless her step-mother wins the court battle.”

Weir stared at the back of a woman who was sort of familiar to him. “Who was that?”

His grandpa sighed, “She would be none of your concern Weir. You just promised me that you wouldn’t bother any of my female employees anymore.”

“I only promised that because I thought you were dying.” Weir grumbles walking over to his grandpa’s side. “Let’s get these forms done, so that I can just take it back with me when I drive home.”

Pinky waited in the office impatiently, “I feel like every time I’m in a hospital something bad is going to happen.”

“Speaking of something bad.” Bee started before the doctor came back in. “Too late, never mind. I’ll go wait outside.”

The doctor smiled generously. “I have some options I’d like to discuss with you.”

“Options?” Pinky repeated.

Bee stood on the other side of the door and her theory was confirmed when her friend yelled, “PREGNANT?!”

“That’s my cue.” Bee sighed walking to the elevator.

Weir collected the folders and glanced up hearing the doors open.

“Your name?” Bee asked again. “You said Karanot?”

“Yes, Sukollawat Karanot.”

Bee crossed her arms, “were you in Vegas a few months back?”

Weir grinned, “Part of that group were you?”

“If you’re talking about your wife’s group. No, I wasn’t part of that group. If I’d known you were going, I’d gone to stop you two!”

Dan’s ears pricked just a little at that statement and sat up straighter leaving Aum a little befuddled on the chair.

“Stop us two? Two who?” Weir asked feeling his heart speed up just a little.

“From a marriage!” Bee fired out. “Now what’s worse, she’s pregnant!” Bee slung her purse knocking down the stack in Weir’s arms. “She’s pregnant and doesn’t even realize the sleaze ball of a husband she married is right here in the same damn hospital!” She swung out her purse again this time connecting it with his head leaving a little red mark.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Grandpa watched from his sick bed as Bee continuously hit Weir with her purse. Surely he didn’t misheard her. Pregnant? Pinky?

“What are you going to do now?” Bee asked taking a last hard swing at Weir and dropped her bag onto the floor.

“What am I going to do?” Weir asked laughing. “There’s nothing else that I can do about it! We’re already married aren’t we?” He looked over at his cousin Dan. “There wasn’t any forthcoming divorce paper you’re not telling me about is there?”

“Not that I know of, you’re still married to my knowledge.” Dan frowns. “Shouldn’t someone be with Pinky right now?”

Weir bent down to gather up the documents and sighed, “Bee here can be with her. I have to take this back to the city and stay there. Can’t interfere with the workers. I promised grandpa already.”

“You get down there and watch her!” Mr. Rotmongkol yelled. “If that is your child, my great grandchild, I expect you to be by their side. Mother and child!”

Weir gave him one of his devilish grin, “you just had me promise you earlier today to not have any relationship with your staff. I believe, Pinky is her name? Yes, Pinky, is your staff, therefor I am untitled to be anywhere near her.”

Bee swooped down and grabbed her purse to take another swing at Weir. This time he caught her arms, “Watch it slugger, or I just might have to hit a woman for the first time.”

“What are you going to do about Pinky?” Bee demanded.

“What about me?” Pinky asked stepping into the room.

Weir got a good look at Pinky and smirked. “Nothing at all. Just discussing our impending pregnancy.” He then walks out of the room.

“How did he know that I’m…” She looks up seeing Bee blush. “How did you know? Why did you tell everyone?”

Everyone turned to hear a loud screeching noise coming from the machine near Mr. Rotmongkol’s bedside.

Weir slammed his car door shut. “What the hell?!” What is he going to do now? This was not part of the plan. It wasn’t part of any plan. Divorce was the only thing he had in mind. That was all he wanted was just to divorce and be done with it. He didn’t need a kid to join his life of worthlessness.

“Weir!” Aum slammed on his car window. “Weir, you get your ass out of that car right now!”

He only rolled his window down, “I’m on my way back, what do you want?”

“Grandpa is in ICU.” Aum yelled reaching in through the window. “You get your ass up there and pray. You better be praying real hard that he makes it through!”

Dan ran out to see Weir being pulled out of the car window. “What the hell is wrong with the two of you? Our Grandfather is up there fighting for his life, and you two are out here fighting for your own stupid petty lives!” He pushed Weir against the car, “I’ve put up with your shit because you grew up with now parents to raise you any better!” He then points a finger at Aum, “I’ve put up with your anger because you have parents that were greedy beyond a doubt. I am sick and tired of this family going to hell because you all can’t see the big picture! Our grandfather raised us. It’s the only thing that matters. He raised us to know better than that. But look at the two of you, acting as if you’re all still in diapers!” Dan shook an angry finger at Weir, “you are going to be a father. Act like an adult for goodness sakes!”

“He took my parents away from me!” Weir yelled.

Dan slammed him one more time into the car, “He saved you from your parents!” And ran back up the stairs to the hospital. “Come up if you want, but don’t expect me to bail you out of any mess you may have in the future. Our family discounts are over.”

Weir gritted his teeth as Aum followed Dan up the stairs.

“You’re telling me you found my mysterious husband?” Pinky laughed sourly, “what kind of sick joke is this?”

Bee shrugs, “you tell me. He’s your husband.”

“I don’t know him. I’ve never even heard of him.” Pinky took the offered tissue from her friend. “I don’t even know how I came to be married. I don’t remember meeting him. I don’t even drink!”

“So drunken marriage is out of that equation.” Bee sighs, “were these people you were with trustworthy?”

It was Pinky’s turn to shrug, “I only knew a few of them from school. I don’t think we were that close. We were just mere acquaintances wanting to celebrate a little after school ended.”

“Was it a co-ed thing?”

Pinky shook her head, “No, it was supposed to be us girls, but then they invited a boyfriend or two. I woke up in the hotel alone.”

Bee snorts, an odd noise coming from her, “Did you wake up with any clothes on?”

“I had a bathrobe on.” Pinky frowns. “I thought I was trying to shower and feel asleep or something.”

“Any hangovers?”

“No, none. I didn’t feel any worse. I felt fine when I woke up.” Pinky swallowed a horrible taste in her throat. “I remembered one of the girls saying something on our trip back. She was drugged maybe. She knew her alcohol limit. She didn’t even have more than a glass she said. But she woke up with someone she doesn’t know. I mean she knew him from the group, but not personally.”

Dan stopped around the corner hearing their conversation and felt someone behind him. “If Weir drugged her, I’ll have his ass.”

“Calm down Aum, I’ve spoken about this with Weir already.” Dan peeked around the corner. “He said he saw some guys putting something in the females drink. He persuaded some of the girls to go elsewhere with his more trusting friends. That other girl might have been an unlucky member of the group.”

Aum punched the wall, “it doesn’t explain Weir’s situation with the girl.”

Weir sighed aggravatingly. “Believe it or not. I saved her. I didn’t know that I would be ruining her. I don’t remember sleeping with her that night. I woke up in my hotel room. I swear. As for the child being mine, is it even possible? I could’ve married her in a chapel, and she could’ve slept with someone else?”

“I don’t think you have any idea how big a can of worms you just opened for the rest of us now.” Dan sighed. “When she’s a little further along, we can find out with the child’s chromosome. Interesting what technology can do nowadays.”

Aum frowns, “how are we going to approach that subject with her?” He nods his head towards the corner wall, “it’s kind of a delicate situation one is going to have to handle. And I’ve known her for a bit. She’s a good worker. She’s not the kind that takes advantage of people or blackmail them for money. Or blab this to the news.”

Weir felt his phone vibrating in his pocket, “hello?”

“Heard you were in Phuket, so I thought I’d give you a call.”

“Jib?” Weir looked up at his cousins, “I’m a little busy right now. So if I can call you back?”

“Sure, I haven’t heard from you since Vegas, I’ll wait a few more minutes.” Jib laughed and hung up.

“She’s still contacting you?” Dan raised an eyebrow. “I thought you finally got rid of psycho?”

Weir sighs, “she was a good friend before you know. It’s hard to find trusting people.”

Aum shook his head, “crazy if you ask me.”

“No one asked you!” Weir snaps and realized his folly when both Bee and Pinky looked up at them.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Pinky snuck a few peeks at Weir, she doesn’t remember him at all. “How can it be him?”

Weir looked at from talking with his cousins, “what did you say?”

“It can’t be you. I’ve never met you.” Pinky said with a shake of her head. “It can’t be you. I would never talk to you or be around you.”

Bee pinched her mouth shut as Dan cleared his throat. “He told me he was with some mutual friends with you?”

“I knew only two people out of that whole group. It was this feeling I had no to conversate with them.” Pinky frowns. “A really bad feeling.”

Weir shrugs, “shit happens to all of us.”

“It seems to be happening more to me than anyone else.” Pinky muttered. “I don’t see you and me being together at all.”

“I didn’t expect you either. Out of all the ladies there, how did I marry you? There were plenty of much more prettier women than you.” Weir snapped back. “I don’t even think that’s my child. I woke up in my hotel room. Where did you wake up at?”

“In my hotel room.” Pinky answered hotly, “And I was alone as well!”

Aum raised his arms up between the two. “This argument is not going to get anywhere!”

“If you won’t take responsibility for the kid, I will.” Aum suggests, “Never too early to start a family.”

“That’s not funny Aum.” Dan said as he rubbed the back of his neck. “We still have to figure out if there’s anything to prove that they were together afterward.”

“Are you missing any bra or underwear?” Weir asked carelessly.

“And how would that prove anything?” Pinky shot up from her seat, “if you plan on asking me my size, I will personally stuff my bra or underwear in your mouth and pray you choke slowly!”

“Death by choking on a ladies undergarment. Every man’s dream.” Weir chuckles. “But I’m speaking in earnest. My maid found a pair of matching undergarments in my luggage.” He looked her up and down measuring her mentally. “Don’t call me a pervert for when I say this, but they look to be your size.” He tilts his head a bit at her, “But that racing red color is a surprise for me if that’s what you usually wear under that prim work suit.”

Pinky swallowed a biting remark. “Red?”

“Racing red.” Weir repeated. “Hot little number.”

Pinky felt faint once again. “Bee…”

“I got you.” Bee said letting her friend lean on her. “Will one of you gentlemen be a gentleman and get me something for her to drink?”

Dan got up to go. “Water?”

“No, a shot of tequila,” Be snaps, “ of course water!”

Dan stared at her a bit before storming out of the hallway.

“Why do you have to be so mean?” Pinky asked as she sat back down. “He was only trying to help with your request.”

“It’s obvious to get water, and he still asks?” Bee snorts, “we know who won’t take care of you when you’re closer to term.”

Pinky shifted in her seat, “I’m not sure I’m keeping this child.”

Weir slams his hand on the seat next to Pinky, “you are keeping it until further notice.” He shrugs, “I haven’t decided yet if I want responsibility for a child I don’t remember helping to produce.”

“You weren’t so memorable yourself.” Pinky bit out as she felt another wave of nausea hit her.

Aum sat himself down between the two. “We understand the situation is out of our hands, but don’t you think fate brought you this child?”

Weir shoves Aum into Pinky accidentally. “You’re one to talk about fate. What idiot would give me a child? I don’t need to ruin the mind of any child.”

Pinky held onto Aum’s arm for balance. “That’s why I’m suggesting that I have an abortion. I didn’t plan for any child in my life. I don’t need another mouth to feed!” Pinky slanted a little to the side as she felt faint. “I don’t need any of this right now. I am finally getting on track with my life! I don’t need a child!”

“Where’s that water?” Bee yelled getting up and finding either the water or Dan to dump the water on for taking so long.

“It’s here! I have water!” Dan ran back into the hallway as a doctor came out.

“Mr. Rotmongkol’s family?”

“Here.” The guys say in unison.

“He wants to see the ones who are about to have a baby?” The doctor smiles, “it seems his great grandchild brought him back. Vitals are okay.”

Weir stood up unsteadily and nodded his head towards Pinky, “you going in?” She nodded and Aum helped her up to go.

The doctor stops them, “might I suggest you keep your voices down? I’m not sure if it’s the baby that brought Mr. Rotmongkol back to us… it might have been your voices we all heard in the ICU and followed it back.” The doctor chuckles and walks away.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
“What do we say when we walk in?” Pinky asks as they pushed through what seems like another set of doors. “Surely anything we say will put him back in whatever state of health risk he’s in.”

“I hope he does go back…” Weir turns to look at her, “when did you start thinking about abortion?”

“Since I heard I was pregnant. I don’t know who the father is,” Pinky sighs rubbing her forehead, “that is to say I didn’t know who the father was. This is all too much to take in.”

“I remember seeing you.” Weir said as they walked on. “I mean it wasn’t much of a memory. I saw you with some friends. Saw some desperate guy who wanted you. I saved you, you know?”

Pinky gave him a disbelieving look, “you saved me? And I somehow got into an unknown marriage with you?”

“That was unbeknownst to me too. Think of the shocker it was to me when I was minding my own business and this chapel from Vegas sent me a congratulatory post card announcing my marriage.” He laughed. “I was having Dan search you out so that I could divorce you and give you some settlement pay.”

Pinky frowns, “I seriously have never met. Honest to heavens. I didn’t meet you that night. Were we introduced?”

Weir shook his head, “No, Jib’s friend introduced me to you. Sort of.” He rubs his neck uncomfortably, “Really. You were on your way to the restroom when I joined the group. I saw someone trying to put something in your drink.”

“What??”

“There was some guys who somehow snuck some things into the club. It’s not unusual for Vegas to have date rape drugs, it’s just comical that it would be on someone who isn’t putting out.”

“How did you know I wasn’t putting out? You said you didn’t join the group until I was on the way to the restroom.”

“I was there for a bit. I remember you. Short thing, big eyes. Not hard to miss.” He held the last door open for her. “You were thirsty when you came back. I gave you some of my water.”

“You gave me some you your water?” Pinky turned around wide-eyed. “Was your water drugged too?”

“It shouldn’t have been.” Weir shook his head. “I drank from it too.”

Scowling at him, “It didn’t help that it was the only drink in common that we had.”

“I’m pretty sure you got something else to drink afterwards.” Weir said. “It was a pretty long night.”

“This movie has an ending worse than the movie ‘The Hangover’.” Pinky sighs approaching the bed.

“You two must’ve had one deep conversation on your way here.” Mr. Rotmongkol coughs, “the name of the child I assume? Or the sex of the child is more appropriate first?”

Pinky blushed. “No sir, we were just discussing…”

“How this child was conceived. We don’t know if it was her room, my room or the taxi cab. That driver must’ve had one hell of a show.”

Pinky scowls, “we weren’t discussing that… that subject in particular!”

Mr. Rotmongkol nods his head. He was tired. He wanted his say before he fell asleep again. “When are you moving in?”

“I beg your pardon?” Pinky frowns.

“I need to make sure my newest heir is well provided for.”

“You’re telling me she’s moving into your house?” Weir stood there unbelieving the words. “Since she’s my wife, having my kid; shouldn’t she be living with me?”

“You are moving in too.” Mr. Rotmongkol smiled. “It’s been so long since any child has been running around in the house. I wouldn’t want everyone to miss anything. I’ll call the house to set up a nursery.”

Weir glares at Pinky, “you won’t have to. She’s getting an abortion.”

“What? Why? No!” Mr. Rotmongkol coughs again. “Why Pinky?”

“I…” She stepped back as the monitors started beeping once more. “We can talk about this later?”

Weir pulled Pinky aside as the doctors rushed back in. “How many times in a day can one person have a heart attack before he finally keels over?”

“I didn’t mean to upset him. I don’t intent on upsetting him.” Pinky mumbled. “This can’t get any worse can it?”

“You shouldn’t say something like that.” Weir looks as a nurse rushed in, “It usually means something crappy is about to happen.”

Pinky smacked her lips together as maids rushed around her unpacking her clothes. “I can do that myself you know.”

“We can’t have the missus tiring herself out.” They all replied. Scary as it was, they seems to be uniform in mind. “You can sit down and supervise us. If you want things a certain way we can arrange it for you.”

“How about you arrange my clothes in another room that isn’t his.” Pinky muttered.

“I’m not so happy about this myself.” Weir crossed his arms behind her.

“What if I want to go back to the city?”

“There’s a house there too.” Weir sighed. “The old man wants to get this hotel settled first before going back home. It was his original plan, so we’re here until he commands us otherwise.” Making his way back out of the room. “Just remember he’s a controlling freak, don’t let him ruin you like he did my parents.”

Pinky looks at the maids as their incisive chattering came to a halt. “Just keep doing what you’re doing.”

“We don’t know where you’d want this miss.” The forgotten manila envelope from Bee weeks before.

“Thanks.” Sitting down on the bed she opened it. Almost laughing hysterically either in astonishment or humiliation. She wasn’t sure which, but there was the proof. She definitely got married with Weir. It must have cost him a fortune if there were that many photos. Some of the people she met that night were in the photos also. Looking closer at another photo she saw one unhappy girl in the background looking at Weir. Taking the note that came along with it, ‘you both never came back for the pictures.’ Tossing the photos beside her, “Let’s just say we forgot.” Holding up the best picture of her and Weir she wondered how wasted they both were. “For goodness sakes.”

“Pinky!!!!” Bee yelled running into the house. “PINKYYYYYYY!” she couldn’t stop herself as she slid into an unexpected person coming around the corner. “Watch out!”

Dan looked up from his case folder a second too late. He lost his paperwork in the air and caught a human torpedo. “What’s your hurry?”

“I came as fast as I could.” Bee mumbles. “Pinky called me. “So I left that little spa I was in over at the resort and rushed here. She’s got wedding pictures.” Bee laughed clapping her hands. “Have you seen them? Are they as funny as she said?”

“No,” Dan bent down to gather his paper work, “I didn’t. I just came out of my room to go into the study to look over my divorce case.”

Bee bent to help him. “Oh! I need a lawyer!”

“You’re married?” Dan asked shaking his head, “who is the unlucky bastard?”

“Oh no, not a divorce lawyer. I’m not certain I got hitched to anyone yet. But if I was, I hope I get a wakeup call like Pinky and at least tell me how long I’ve been…” Bee shut her mouth at Dan’s serious expression, “Ok, not a kidder much are you?”

“I am tired of handling divorce cases because people are stupid enough to marry without a prenuptial. Or stupid enough to think that mommy and daddy are kidding that when you marry the person, you really will get cut off.” Dan snags the paper from Bee, “Thank you.”

“Rude much?” Bee growled stomping her way further into the house. “Pinky! I’m here!”

“I can get someone to get her down for you.” Dan said leaning against a pillar. “Why do you need a lawyer? Someone groped you at work?”

“Me work? Please!” Bee smiled like a flirt, “My step-mother and step-sister. I need to divorce them from my father’s will.”

“I can’t divorce them from any will.” Dan tapped his folder, “I have to get going.”

“A will that no one has seen or found.” Bee bit the bottom of her lips. “My dad died suddenly, my nanny told me that there is a will. He made it before he died.”

“Does your nanny know where it’s at?” Dan asks sighing. He knew already that he’ll love the answer to this.

Bee kicked her toes around the floor. “I don’t know where my nanny disappeared to.”

“She disappeared?”

“I’ve paid numerous amounts of people to locate her.” Bee held both her hands up, “I’ve tried almost everything. My step-mom is about to take me to court to stop paying for any searches of my nanny. To stop paying me for anything at all. It’s my dad’s money! Not there’s!”

“Someone sounds like a spoiled little brat.”

“I am not a spoiled little brat!” Bee stamps her feet. “I want to know…”

Pinky came down the stairs looking directly at her friend. “If you won’t stop pouting, your lips will continuously get larger.”

“I wanted help. I want my nanny.”

“Dan’s right, you do sound like a spoiled brat. I never thought of it before.” Pinky held out the envelope to her friend. “It was in the yellow envelope you gave me a while back. I was too busy with work that I forgot all about it.”

Bee squealed. “Wedding pictures!” She pouts abruptly, “I still haven’t forgiven that I wasn’t the maid of honor nor that I wasn’t invited to this little wedding of yours.”

Dan peeked over Bee’s shoulder as she sat down on the couch. “Oh, you wore a wedding dress!” Bee laughed as Dan studied the photos.

He knew his cousin well enough that even when inebriated he always showed his true feelings. He didn’t get drunk ever. It was like a truth serum for him. He looks happy. He seems happy. He hasn’t seen his cousin smile like that since they were a child.

Bee caught his attention, “What happened to that whopper of a rock he gave you?”

Pinky took a photo from her, “what rock?”

Dan studied another photo. “That’s a family heirloom.”

“I swear I don’t know where it is,” Pinky’s eyes watered. “I swear, I didn’t mean to lose it.”

Bee comforted her friend. “It’s okay. It’ll be fine.” Dan looked at the photo again. There was a clock in the background. The ring was on earlier when the photos were taken. And it was gone by the end of the photos. “Dan!”

“What?”

“Tell her it’s fine that the ring is missing.” Bee grits out.

Dan looked back to see a hysterical woman crying. “Of course. It’s fine. Really. Don’t worry about it. I can hire some private investigators and send them to this chapel.”

“Thanks for joining me for lunch.” Jib smiled. “How are you doing?”

Weir nods his head, “It’s been fine. Grandpa is still alive.”

“Don’t say that, he’s a great guy.” Jib playfully smacks his hand. “What are your plans this evening? There’s a new club opening up near the beach.”

Weir laughs, “Doesn’t seem like a logical thing. Drunk and near the water, I can see the percentage of drowning increasing in the near future.”

“My friend came up with the idea. It should be fun. Relax a little.”

Closing the menu he gave a final shake of his head. “I have to check in with my grandfather first. I’ve just signed over my life to him.”

Jib frowns, “What do you mean?”

“It’s just a family thing.” Weir smiles, “don’t worry about it.”

“I won’t if you won’t.” Jib waves a waiter over.

Dan helped his grandpa into his seat. “Dinner was great.”

Weir snorts, “You mean quieter than usual?”

Pinky sat across from Weir in the living room. “It was pleasant.”

Aum nods his head, “we should have dinner like this more often.”

“You are all funny people.” Weir mumbles. “I thought I’d end this quiet night by going out. A new club opening.”

Bee squints her eyes. “Oh yeah? Are we all going?”

Weir looked up. “I don’t think so. It’s opening night. My friend might not be able to get us all in.”

Mr. Rotmongkol smiles and hands him the house phone. “Call you friend.”

Weir stares at the phone and clears his throat, “I can try.”

“Well, what do you know.” Aum grins, “guest list is a go.”

Weir looked away angrily. “What do you know.”

Pinky looked around her, “yeah, the last time I was in one of these.” She pointed at Weir, “I left with one of those.”

Dan held back a smile. “Let me see if I can find us some nonalcoholic drink.”

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
“Orange juice please.” Dan held up two fingers. “Nonalcoholic juice.” He watched as the guy poured him his juice.

“Cosmo.” Bee smiled and also held up two fingers. “What?” She asks when Dan gave her a look. “Not just me.” She nods her head to the group of girls giggling behind Dan’s back. “What’s the game? First one to buy you a drink will when a night with you?”

Dan sighed as they both made their way to their little table. “What’s the big deal with opening nights? Their special is always jacking up the prices of drinks and letting us think it’s a deal.”

“Take the lawyer out of you and bring out the party guy. It’s a club, quit thinking so much on something like this. It’s a nice of fun. Get drunk or get laid.” Bee shouted over the loud music.

Pinky raised an eyebrow at the two as she heard only ‘get laid.’ Thanking Dan for the drinks, she asks, “Who is getting laid tonight?”

“Dan if he’s smart enough.” Bee snorted again.

“When will you stop making that sound?” Pinky asks. “You’re what? Four?”

Bee stuck out her tongue. “Got you a drink Weir.”

Weir smacked his lips as he accepted the drink, “I don’t really drink.”

“Orange juice too.” Dan held out his second drink to Weir and smiled widely at Bee as Weir handed the cosmo to Dan. “You bought me my first drink. How would you like our night to go?”

Bee scooted away from his hands, “Go? I’d like you to go far away as possible.”

Pinky truly laughed for the first time in a good while. “Where’s Aum?”

“He always disappears when there’s women a plenty.” Weir said as he clinked his cup to Pinky. “Here’s to out impending parenthood.”

Pinky stared at his cup, “you sure it’s only orange juice in there?”

“Believe me, I’m a nervous wreck when I think about fathering anyone’s child.” Weir placed his cup down. “Can you dance?”

“What?” Pinky asked as he took her cup.

“Let’s dance.” Weir suggested as he tugged her to the dance floor.

Bee followed the pair with her eyes, “what’s your cousin up to?”

Dan shrugs, “we got purse duty.” He pushed Pinky’s purse over to the side.

Bee’s eyes opened widely as a woman walked by and sat down next to Dan. “Where’s Weir?” Dan got up quickly and sat with Bee. “What’s wrong? It’s just me.” She smiled knowingly as he glanced around the club. “She’s not here tonight with me. She’s still in the city.”

“I’d prefer it that way.” Dan grumbles. “Awkward to meet an ex at a time like this.”

“New girlfriend with you, Dan?” She nodded her head at Bee. “Not the kind of girl you’d go for. Aren’t you going to introduce us?”

“Jib, Bee. Bee, Jib.” Dan said quickly and brought out his phone.

“I’m not his girlfriend.” Bee said as she thought about where she’s seen Jib from.

Pinky was pretty sure she was dodging elbows more than dancing. The dance floor is crowded and she was feeling light headed. “Why do you want to dance if you’re just standing there?”

Weir smiled. “The closest to privacy we’ll get.”

“Why would I need privacy?”

“What are you going to do after you have the baby?”

“The baby?” Pinky frowns, “This baby after it’s born?” He nodded. “I’ll take care of it. I don’t really have an answer. I’m more of a day to day living than an ‘I can see the future’ type.”

“Are you going to work?”

“Of course, why wouldn’t I?”

Weir placed his hands on her stomach. “When will it start to show?”

Pinky slapped his hands away. “Not everyone is the same, so I can’t quite say it.”

He stood steadier as he got his bearings straight. “I don’t want you to think I won’t love the child. But I’d rather not be a part of his or her life.”

“Then why are we having it?” Pinky asked back. “I told you earlier I wanted to be rid of this child. It’s an unwanted pregnancy as much as I wanting you for the least bit at all!”

Weir reached into his phone as he tried to find a handkerchief for Pinky. Her crying would be undoing. What guy doesn’t hate to see any woman cry? “Yeah?” He handed the handkerchief to Pinky. “What?”

Pinky blew her nose loudly and enough for the dancers to back away from her as she did so over the music.

Bee breathed out angrily as Jib ordered another drink and applied herself as if she’s permanently going to be with this whole evening. There was something about her that she didn’t like. “I’m sorry, who did you say you are again?”

“Jib. A good friend of Weir. Right Dan?”

Dan scratches his head, “yeah, sure.”

Bee reached out and started to scratch Dan’s head also, “lice?”

“No.” He said smacking her hands away. “I just need a breath of fresh air.”

“Ocean is a few feet away.” Bee reminded him. “And take this woman with you. She seems like she’s on the hunt for Weir.”

“She is.” Dan muttered to her. “Psycho is what this woman is.”

“And your ex?”

Dan glares at her, “Not as psycho as her.”

“I see.”

“See what?” Jib asked wondering why the two were whispering harshly to one another. “A squabble you two are having?”

Dan shook his head, “we were about to go find Weir.”

“No need. We’re back.” Pinky sighed heavily as she dropped herself next to Bee.

Weir cleared his throat. “Pinky, Jib, Jib, Pinky.”

“Hi.” Jib smiled nicely. “It good to meet some of Weir’s friend. He never introduces me to his friends.”

“Oh, we’re not…” Bee shuts up as she rubbed the toe Dan stubbed on. “What?” She whispers angrily.

Jib frowns at the two. “Are you guys okay?”

“Peachy.” Bee smiled as she pinched Dan.

Pinky yawned into her hands.

“The party is only getting started. You can’t be sleepy now.” Jib said accusingly at Pinky.

Weir helped Pinky to stand, “it’s okay. We were only coming her for a drink and supporting the local business.”

Jib stood up as well held onto Weir’s elbow. “What are you going to do now? Surely not all of you are leaving me stranded alone already?”

Dan shook his head. “Appointment early tomorrow.”

Pinky yawns again, “I just can’t seem to stay awake.”

Jib pouts, “Weir?”

“I’m their ride.” He smiled, “next time.”

“I can drop you off later or you can catch a cab.”

Bee looks hard at Jib’s back. “We are trying to go home. His wife can’t stay awake another second.”

Jib inhales and chokes out, “wife?” Looking at Pinky again she couldn’t see her face clearly still. “Do I know you from somewhere?”

“No. I don’t think so.” Pinky replied and yawning again. “Where’s Aum? I really want a bed to fall asleep on.”

Bee agreed, “come on, our Mercedes chariot awaits.”

Dan read his text message. “Don’t worry about Aum. He said he’ll go home later.”

“See!” Jib pouts, “you can go home later with Aum!”

Weir also placed his phone back into his pocket. “Can’t. Aum isn’t here in the club. He had an emergency business thing out of town.”

“Buh… buh.. but…” Jib stutters.

“Buh-buh-bye.” Bee smiled and waved her fingers at Jib.

Jib watched as the four made their way towards the exit. Pinky was being led on by Weir and not the least bit conscious of the fact that Jib wants Weir. “Or doesn’t she care?” Jib asked herself as the group disappeared further into the crowd.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Bee leaned over towards the driver’s side from the backseat. “Your ex?”

“No.” Weir shook head laughing. “Just a good friend.”

“How good?”

Looking back in the rearview mirror he studied Bee’s angry expression. “And what’s it to you?”

“I don’t want my good friend, Pinky, to be in some sort of scandal.” Bee nodded her head, “I looked you up on the internet. Colorful past you got their buddy.”

Dan turned around in his seat next to Weir and pushed Bee’s head back into her seat. “You know there’s such a thing as rumors and gossips. What’s the truth on an internet nowadays?”

“You’re just defending him like a lawyer.” Bee snorts. “You’re supposed to talk normal.”

Dan gave her a look.

“If you need to get his back in a non-lawyer way, try saying something like ‘that’s just rumors, you have to know him to understand him.’”

Dan clicked his tongue. “Can you explain Weir and Pinky in a non-lawyer way?”

“What do you mean?”

“Say someone let it loose that Weir, lovely bachelor that he is in the country, is all of a sudden married. For months by they way. To an employee of the hotel chain. Before she was even hired here in the business.”

Bee frowns, “you make it sound like blackmail into the Rotmongkol’s…” She looks at Pinky. “Oh…” She looks back at Weir, “is that why she’s being kept in the house? To stop some crappy rumor from being formed?”

Pinky rests her head against the car window. “It’s why I’m still here and not fired?”

“Aum says you’re a good worker, we wouldn’t fire you.” Dan explains.

“How do you know Aum so well?” Weir asks as he took a sharp right turn causing Pinky to hit her head on the window.

She rubs her head, “He’s always with your grandpa, he’s almost like a right hand man if he’s not too busy working. If I’m his secretary, of course I’m bound to see Aum.”

“He has no right being near you.” Weir growls. “You’re legally mine.”

Bee whispers into Pinky’s ear. “History with girlfriend. Something I read about Aum sleeping with one of his girlfriend that he wanted to propose to or something like that.”

Pinky looked into Weir’s eyes from the rearview mirror. “I need to borrow your laptop to do my own research on this husband of mine.”

Weir glared back. “What are you two whispering back there?”

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
“Thank you.” Pinky said as Weir opened the door for her, “I’m sorry I had to get all sleepy and have everyone leave the club.”

“There are taxi cabs available.” Weir shrugs ,”quit being so selfish. Other people get sleepy too.” He yawned a great fake yawn. “Plus, I hate having bags under my eyes if I don’t get enough sleep.”

Bee leaned over the car roof, “Oh yeah? Or is it that Jib was being a little too friendly in front of your wife?”

“I told you, Jib is only a good friend of mine.” Weir scowls.

“Does she come with benefits?” Bee pestered.

“I’ve never had carnal relations with her.” Weir said placing both hands on his hips and leaning down over the roof opposite Bee. “Are you done instigating yet?”

“It’s interrogation not instigation.” Bee snaps back.

Dan shook his head at the two. “Do you need help up to your room? These two can word batter it out until sunrise if they want to.”

Pinky yawned in answer.

“You sure you’re going to work tomorrow morning?” Dan asked out of sincerity.

“Of course. It’s not like I’m a handicap.” Pinky smiled. “I’m pregnant. I’m pretty sure that’s not labeled as a handicap in my world.”

“Well, here’s your room.” Dan smiled. “Good night cousin. If you need anything I’m down the hall” Covering his big yawn he walked to his room.

Pinky still smiling opened her door.

“What were you two talking about?” Weir asked coming in through the doorway.

“Work.” Pinky answered grabbing her robe and nightgown and headed into the bathroom.

“What about it?” Weir asked through the door being as Pinky shut it in his face.

Pinky was heard to mumble, “he seemed like I shouldn’t be working in my condition.”

“He didn’t say anything else?” Weir asked as he went to get his own clothing from the closet.

This time Pinky answered with the door opening, “if I need anything to go down the hall to see him. And that’s the final question of the night,” She yawned again and practically dropped herself onto the bed with a few mattress bounce. “This is a new mattraess?”

Weir squeezed out a glob of toothpaste, “Yeah. The old man wanted to make sure this room was clean enough for you. I don’t see how it could be dirty if I’m barely here….” He stopped brushing his teeth to hear a clight snore coming in from the bedroom. “Great… I married a snorer. Could barely stand the ones who were one night stands only.

Bee stretched herself out in the guest bedroom wondering about Jib. “I’ know I’ve seen her before.” Glancing at the envelope that contained Pinky’s wedding photo she decided to look through it again. “How to get married and not realize it from both bride and groom? Highly suspicious if you ask me.” Realizing that she was talking to herelf, Bee got up to get a warm glass of milk.

It seems as though someone had beat her to the fridge first. Glaring at the back of him she knew who it was already with is head in the fridge and his butt sticking out. Everytime she was near him, only him, would make the hairs on the back of her neck burn. “You got a cake hiding in there or something? Or do you have time to hand the milk over to me?”

“Do guests really have the right to be in this kitchen?”

“What are you talking about? I’m always here. Since I was a kid, I was always here. I just chose not to sleep at the resort tonight just incase my friend needs me. Pregnancy can be hard for her.” Bee nodded her head for emphasis.

Dan handed her the milk, “oh yeah? I don’t ever remember you being here at this house. I was always here too.”

Bee shrugs, “I wouldn’t know. My dad and grandpa used to bring me here often as a kid. There was always something going on here. One of Mr. Rotmongkol’s grandchildren’s birthday, children-in-laws birthday, a ball was thrown once here I believe. Tragic ending for someone.”

Dan slammed the fridge shut, “just go to bed when you’re done. Don’t forget to turn off the light.”

Bee placed her cup down with a smile, “oooooh I struck a nerve on you didn’t i?” She grins, “first gossip on your ex being friends with a girl who wants my friends husband? Am I on a roll or what?”

“What.” Dan said as he continued to walk out the kitchen.

“It’s rhetorical.” Bee shouted out after him. “I swear, only you and Pinky are too dry to understand my humor.” Bee looked back on the counter to see the manila folder that Dan had probably left. “What do we have in here?” She snickered and opened the folder and only gasping loudly before dropping her glass of milk. “What the….?”

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
P Neee!!! I missed you !! I miss your artworks.. I miss your fanfictions..... you should repost them here!!! i cant wait for more of your fanfictions...

-Moe