Unexplained cold case :: JLR Victim Unit :: Aum/Aff

sarN

sarNie Granny
;) .....surely will start this in 2 week . Wishbone will be the Head Police Chief

Harit - FBI agent

Soriya - Paranormal investigator

JLR GIRLS - Victim

A-Team on a mission to unravel mystery and the unexplained on JLR island

NEED A COOL WALLIE

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
SarN youre gonna need our pics, with soriya and Harit LMAO *goes to take a pic looking like that---> :eek:

cecilia

Staff member
:loool: you gals cracked me up .. A DEAD FISH.. but we're all human? ..

i don't' want to be victim, i wanna read what happen to all the sister.
can't i be one of the INTERN who have the hot for OFFICER HARITH :p

can't wait to read as the mysterious cases unveil.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: you gals cracked me up .. A DEAD FISH.. but we're all human? ..

i don't' want to be victim, i wanna read what happen to all the sister.
can't i be one of the INTERN who have the hot for OFFICER HARITH :p

can't wait to read as the mysterious cases unveil.

lol ceci ...the INTERN??? not if soriya is there...he doesnt see anything or anyone else beyond her! now im kinda worried...he might be too busy with soriya...and forget bout the murder cases lol

dead fishes...the fishes resembles us.... SarN LOL! ...man the only time i will be in the fic is when im laying down dead at the crime scene... please dont let me die too horribly :eek:

PS...i like the r in the lakorn...but please dont make me a dead raped victim!!! :lol:

PSS..can i still be a floating ghost who tried to come back and ask for help from harit?? LMAO is it a mystery/drama/comedy/romance??!!

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. ami, you're too funny. dead ghost floating .. hoping HARITH won't get your case solve so you can float forever :loool:

well, now that you bring that up. what SARN can do is HAVE THEM WORK TOGETHER in one firm since associate are not allow to tangle together, that will leave me more chance. but then again, i'm also an associate but since i have no career and only is an intern .. dang. so much mess already. I should hunt for krytonite and use them meteor rocks to lure in harith's attraction for me. *too much SMALLVILLE*

about being rape victim. dang. i didn't even think of that .. but yup. no MULTIPLE PARTNERS PLS .. i can be the dead R VICTIM if the killer happen to be a CLONE of HARITH :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
there will be rape victim of course !! poison , stab , burn , shot , bury alive, saw , eaten ect ect .. it mystery/drama/comedy/romance/supernatural

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
muahah. ami, you're too funny. dead ghost floating .. hoping HARITH won't get your case solve so you can float forever :loool:

well, now that you bring that up. what SARN can do is HAVE THEM WORK TOGETHER in one firm since associate are not allow to tangle together, that will leave me more chance. but then again, i'm also an associate but since i have no career and only is an intern .. dang. so much mess already. I should hunt for krytonite and use them meteor rocks to lure in harith's attraction for me. *too much SMALLVILLE*

about being rape victim. dang. i didn't even think of that .. but yup. no MULTIPLE PARTNERS PLS .. i can be the dead R VICTIM if the killer happen to be a CLONE of HARITH :p

lol harit clones?? ceci youre just as funny

yea i know i was watching csi miami i think it was..man..they gave this chick a hard time, when they knew that she was dating or whatever with a colleague..

how will that work out for you ceci?? lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
i guess Celi will be teh first to be victm of "R" lmao..and turn into a dead fish

cecilia

Staff member
what? .. I'M THE PREMIERE .. i suppose, it's better to be dead first and enjoy the rest than to be r later .. but yeah. MAKE SOMEONE WEAR THE MASK of my OBSESSION .. but how is that possible? if it's the CLONE HARITH, i'm afraid this will lead to a 'WILLING' :loool:

ami, don't know .. hopefully. later on during this sci fi after i got kill, i'll come back or reincarnate FAST to be someone close to HARITH, i don't want to be an intern anymore. a short fling with HARITH will serve me GOOD .... BUT HEY, i KNOW what we can do since i'm the first one to die :lmao: help make my happiness come true or inspire HARITH by doing something like this ..

01. Harith is a FBI in training.
02. make me and Harith, GF/BF.
03. I guess i'm too hot, someone out there is obsess with me.
04. this SOMEONE that have an obsession for me, hate HARITH b/c he have the hotty me :loool:
05. so yup. take it from there. he kidnap me, and r me and then i die. but before that, i'll just let my head imagine thing with HARITH b/c i'm his GF :p
06. once HARITH became an OFFICIAL FBI AGENT, he then can have the fling with SORIYA and let the JLR sisters drool on him :loool:
07. since this is a COLD CASE, i'll come back to not hunt HARITH but guide his way to solve my murder/homicide case :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
u too funnie girl LMAO writing ur owe death already...just know at the end all of ya girls is dead fishes , even Lynda the reporter lady will get her leg pull ..

cecilia

Staff member
^hahah. make me a psychic person who can't predict her own future :lol: .. we're all dead fishes in the freezer :loool: ..
Since Lynda's the reporter, will this make LYNDA the last victim?

Seriously think that HARITH should be the killer b/c this will be the most easiest task to do - murdering all the sisters with his charm :p

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LMAO SARNO!
I dont want to die...
I want to be the person who investigates the murders of her JLR sisters. *and then i'm also the killer too kk.
Or else I want to be the crazy lover wife who kills her JLR sisters for Harith because she cant stand him leaving her for all the other girls... Night after night day after day. of course through this whole ordeal no one susupects
me b/c
i'm always the good and innconet one kk.
LMAO
Cant wait to see what you come up with.
I love this kind of stuff.

cecilia

Staff member
^moh, you can be the crazy wife that got sent out to JLR MENTAL INSTITUTE :loool: ..
met Harith, later revenge on him, and get kidnap to the island and gets r 2x :: .. this sound familiar :lol:

hahaha. moh, i'm thinking, you're the 3rd victim or the 2nd victim b/c i suggest and i'm the first victim :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahhaah should i be happy that im not the first to die...more time to hang out with harit!!!..*soriya comes in later in the fic...lol

Ceci that is hilarious...the mask of harit.... might turn into a willing~~~ LMAO

moh...shakes head...none of the jlr sisters gets to be the investigator...see SarNs cast up on page one..
JLR SISTERS: VICTIM *not investigator, next reincarnated life maybe!

pze

sarNie Adult
omg this is intense already....very interesting....ill be waiting to read this for sure....

lolz ceci.....ur too funny writing ur own death.....

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
there will be rape victim of course !! poison , stab , burn , shot , bury alive, saw , eaten ect ect .. it mystery/drama/comedy/romance/supernatural

o dear LMAO hahahahha this is gona be BAM AMAZING hahahhahah can't wait to read hahaha so does that mean every sister dies? lmao this should be intresting when i print this out for the scrap book and years later i read it HAH priceless

HomelessBird

sarNie Egg
u too funnie girl LMAO writing ur owe death already...just know at the end all of ya girls is dead fishes , even Lynda the reporter lady will get her leg pull ..

^hahah. make me a psychic person who can't predict her own future :lol: .. we're all dead fishes in the freezer :loool: ..
Since Lynda's the reporter, will this make LYNDA the last victim?

Seriously think that HARITH should be the killer b/c this will be the most easiest task to do - murdering all the sisters with his charm :p
OMFG ! I thought I'm a silent reader ! How did Sarn know about my existence?????????????? :eek: B) .
Ami, you are so funny dead floating ghost !!!
P.S : Btw, are we talking about the same Lynda lol???? So confused ! :rolleyes: