Untouch Melody

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
what is the song about......i don't have the guts to watch it....i'm scared. :)
LOL!!! I didn't mean to scare anyone away from it, just that its extremely depressing. Its about a girl(s) wanting to die, be death, vwm, and something else so that they don't feel the pain of their cheating bfs...

eMAewhY

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my goodness!!! Thank you so much!!! have you heard of any of their other songs?
no. i got this from youtube. i haven't even listened to the song...personally, i don't really like it, cuz u have to REALLY listen to understand what they're saying, and the music is a bit boring.. but i just wanted to help you out! =D

traci_vaj

sarNie Egg
no. i got this from youtube. i haven't even listened to the song...personally, i don't really like it, cuz u have to REALLY listen to understand what they're saying, and the music is a bit boring.. but i just wanted to help you out! =D
eMAewhY-- Can you tell me how you save music from youtube.com? IF you don't mind sharing...

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
eMAewhY-- Can you tell me how you save music from youtube.com? IF you don't mind sharing...

Yeah, id love to know too. I try following what was in the office section but didn't seem to work to well for me, so i kinda gave up. But if you have another way of doing it please share it with us.