Unwanted Valentine *completed*

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
haha .. unrequited love lols

i noe .. i love depressign songs rite now lol

p/s shall end this fic soon. one last chapter before valentine.
haha u're not the only one
but i'm not emo just an FYI haha

Where's the chapter An i don't see it :p haha

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
She gave out a sigh as she looked at the calendar. It was a day before Valentine.

So, I'm celebrating single-awareness day again eh?

Sucks..

The clock striked 11pm. She was too tired after sitting in the bus for 2-3 hours. She can't stand spending the weekend at her uni, so .. every friday would be the day when she'll take a bus back home. She washed her face a little and changed into her pajamas before sitting in front of her laptop, again. Days had passed since the last time she met KK, yet it's really difficult to move on. Love is such a mental torture, she thought. It's better to not fall in love at all. Rather than devoting your life to someone knowing that you'll end up heartbroken. She gave out another sigh. That was when her little sister came in.

"Why are you sighing again Jie?"

"Erm .. nothing."

Her little sister knew there was more to it than 'nothing'. She walked towards the desk and saw the calendar.

"I see .. that's what troubling you .. haha .."

"WHAT? There's nothing wrong with me--"

"Right."

"You're only 14! Stop acting like a granny would you .."

"You see Jie .. in life .. hihihi .. I feel so old saying that 'life' part .. anyways, it's better off being me."

"I would rather die than being a dirty,annoying little girl!"

"Well, I think it's fun being me. I don't need to think about boys, since I don't really care much about them. I got tons of love letters which ends up in our recycling bin .. it's fun being single .. you feel carefree and you can help save mother earth at the same time!"

"Haha .. poor those boys. You're being too evil Kaka .. at least TRY to love some of them .. some of them are cute .. "

"Well, they got to live with it cause I know who's my future husband anyways .."

"Huh?? Who?!"

"YAMAPI~ HEHEHHEE"

"BUTT OFF! He's mine!"

Suddenly her phone started ringing.

"Jie, your phone's ringing .."

"Duh .. I can see that .. shuuu shuuu .. go and watch youtube clips or whatever!"

"Hahaha .. who's that .. I hope it's not KK or I'm so going to cut his head off!"

"It's not .. now .. give me some privacy or I'm not letting you sleep with me tonight!"

"Fine,fine .. geez .. always using this same threat .."

"It works right? Haha .."

Her little sister when out of the room. Who knows what she's going to do. Maybe crashing the living room or annoy the hell out of their parents. She's always the clown in the family.

"Hello .. Isaac .. anything??"

"Oi .. tomorrow we're having some singleton party .. wanna join us?"

"Erm .. ahaha .. you're single Isaac? What happen to your 2 weeks boyfriend? Ahahaha!"

"Not funny An .. can we not talk about it .."

"Stop acting all depressed .. you're such a player .. I'm sure you'll get another one in no time .. haha .."

"Hahaha .. true true .. so you coming?"

"Thanks for the invite but--"

"Eh?"

"I got a date."

"WHOAAA .. WHEN?? HOW??"

"Gotcha!"

"Geez .."

"Nah, I can't go for the party. I really do have a date though, Kaka's my Valentine ahahaha .. So yeah, we're planning to crash the mall .."

"Owh .. I see .. fine then. Enjoy yourself k gurl? Don't think too much .. I'm always here for you .."

"I know Isaac, you were always here for me. Thanks."

"Haha, k .. got to call some other single people .. haha .. bye~"

"Bye~"

-BEEP-

She put down the phone. She closed her eyes and shouted ..

"This is sooooooo annoyiinggggggg!!"

"Huh what Jie??"

"When did you come in?!"

"Just a few seconds ago, when you shouted. I thought you're dead or something .."

"Very funny you little brat!"

She chased her little sister all over the room and they had pillow fights. She felt relieved at some point. She chatted with her msn friends while doing the assignments at the same time. Finally, it around 2am and her eyes can't take it anymore. As usual, living her laptop on all the time, she just switch off the display screen and went to sleep.

It was still dark when her phone started ringing again. She looked at the clock and it was 6am in the morning. Yawning all the way, she didn't bother to look at her handphone's screen.

"Hello? *yawn*"

"Hey .."

She knew who's voice it belongs to."

"What do you want?"

".. can we not quarrel? I'd just wanted to talk to you .."

"There's nothing for us to talk about KK!"

"Calm down An .."

"How am I supposed to calm down? Was I not clear enough that other day?!"

"You was .. but I never knew you were serious about it. Not answering my calls or replying my smses .."

"KK, do you think it was a joke? Whatever I told you was a JOKE?! My feelings was just a toy for you?!"

"It's not .."

"Well too bad then KK, your actions speak louder than you words .. you're pathethic. I can't believe I'm in love with you."

".."

".."

"How did we end up being like this .. An?"

"There's no reason for me to answer that question. You ask yourself.."

".. An .."

"What?"

"I don't know if this is called love, but my heart aches when you don't answer my call .."

"You're being selfish KK .. too selfish .. why are you telling me this .. NOW?!"

"Let's try it out .. let me try to develop feelings for you .. ok, An?"

"How about C? Don't you love C?"

"I do .."

"SO? WHAT THE HELL are you trying to pull here? You can't have 2 person in your life! Selfish fool!"

"But--"

"This is stupid KK .. STUPID!"

"..An .."

"Listen to me KK, I'm going to get over you .. and I'm going to forget that I ever known you. Stay out of my life .. and I'll pray you'll change .. or I'm so going to pity those girls who's really in love with you!"

"Do not INSULT me .."

"You were being a bastard yourself .. since now we're clear. Don't bother contacting me anymore."

"Fine.. happy valentine."

"NO. Happy valentine to YOU! Please enjoy yourself today SIR. Just so you know, you made me become the one and only .. unwanted valentine.."

-BEEP-

The end​

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Hey cutefuzzy, I soooo love your avator of Yamapi, you're like the first one here that I've seen that have the JE as your icon...Love it...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwwwwwwwwww it ended like that an. :( sad. but it's a good thing you ended things with him.
lol your little sister is so funny. :D

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
Hey cutefuzzy, I soooo love your avator of Yamapi, you're like the first one here that I've seen that have the JE as your icon...Love it...
ahaha thanks =]
i'm too addicted to Yamapi .. my sis too as u can see lols

awwwwwwwwwww it ended like that an. :( sad. but it's a good thing you ended things with him.
lol your little sister is so funny. :D
yeah..at first, im nt sure if i want to post the ending, since i was being a lil rude..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
awwww.... life goes on, my dear... I'm sure you can find a better guy who would love you for the rest of your life. I'm sure your p'ek is just around the corner... waiting for you... :)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
haha, thanks donna ^^
yeah, i dont want to think bout love for now.
as i said b4, its mental torture..lols

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I don't want to think about love for now too...
I may sound old fashioned but my studies is my top priority atm
love can wait... I guess... but if can't wait then... then don't wait.. hahahaha

nkaujlie

sarNie Egg
that was such a sad ending, but it was for the best.

i get where you are coming from.

i use to have feelings for my guy friend for like 8 years, we went to elementary and everything together, he knew that i liked him, but went out with my best friend which i had to always help them solve their issues, i couldn't take it anymore, so i just cut ties. i see him every now and then when i go out, but we're just complete strangers to each other.