Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stefanie

• Grand

• Total voters

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I chose these actresse because they just stared out new or only done one or two lakorn so far as n'ke or they going to have up coming lakorn where they get to play n'ke for their frist time. And some of them are in supporter role for their frist time.

Sorry that where wasn't much actress from ch3 that are new.

====

Pix of actresses are below to see their pix if ya don't know who they are...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know CH3 doesn't have that many newcomers yet. Only JA JITTAPA & TAEW mainly and they've already had more than one lakorn. CH7 has sooooooooooo many newcomers but they don't even promote them at all, well so far. And they are all so cuteee! I want to see them act as nang'ek soon. I want to see new faces. Oh yeahh, CH7 needs new praeks too! Too many new actresses not enough new praeks. Only Tuengneng is the new praek they have atm. And does NEW count too?! lols. :p

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Sammie's gorgeous. She stands out the most in that group of pictures to me but I saw a bit of Phob Pee Fah and wasn't that impressed with her.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i like sammie too out of all of them...maybe we need better pictures.

we do need more pra'eks, manly ones too not the jap/kor ones. and they need to bring back some of the older pra'eks back for our older n'eks (aum and vier, aum and pae--are they no one else for her?)

i think ch. 3 has a lot of new people too like the power 3 team just that they all play supporting no ones been promoted.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hahaha
i don't know these newbies at all. lol
except for view and aerin..and their actings from KLP! lol

onahc

sarNie Elites
I pick taew even though she isn't on that list. i think she is fairly new but she has the looks and talent to be n'ek . the rest are pretty blah and aren't n'ek material. sara lek or whatever her name is that plays janie's sister in yok lai mek isn't bad either, she seems to fit that character well. i like actresses who can play all roles but i enjoy dramatic actresses the most.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I pick taew even though she isn't on that list. i think she is fairly new but she has the looks and talent to be n'ek . the rest are pretty blah and aren't n'ek material. sara lek or whatever her name is that plays janie's sister in yok lai mek isn't bad either, she seems to fit that character well. i like actresses who can play all roles but i enjoy dramatic actresses the most.
if Taee is to be included, i would say matt peeranee should be counted also since they both started acting at the same time. And for sure i would choose Matt.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I love Vill the most, she's got talent and versatile looks to be N'ek, she can be made into Asian looks, half cast looks and chinese looks, plus she look like the girl from Korean serie "Autumn in my heart". and I love Vill with Son....they the cutest couple on screen, have great chemistry and have connection as a couple..

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I personally think Sammie is one of the prettiest so I chose her and I like Peung but I wish she would improve in her acting.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
i enjoy most of them.
but the one i'm more into right now would be Aerin because of Hero 1000 Ruk. lool
&& I would like to see Grand The Star since she is confirm to star with SonYuke. rofl
but all as well too :D

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Theres a new ch 7 comer named Oun Preeyanuch... her first role was in Sao 5 an action lakorn. I have to say im pretty impressed with her acting so far.. and shes pretty cute too.... and plus she names a cute couple with Pai

I choose Gam for a great action moves in Sao 5 for an Miss Thailand Universe

and I also choose Toey and Peung! I love them!! hehehee..

Merit

sarNie Adult
if Taee is to be included, i would say matt peeranee should be counted also since they both started acting at the same time. And for sure i would choose Matt.

Vandii------Even if she's not on the list, I think I pick Matt too. Matt proved to be versatile. She did a dramatic one with Kong and does comedy well.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
rakcharm Yesterday said:
yeah i like sammie too out of all of them...maybe we need better pictures.

we do need more pra'eks, manly ones too not the jap/kor ones. and they need to bring back some of the older pra'eks back for our older n'eks (aum and vier, aum and pae--are they no one else for her?)

i think ch. 3 has a lot of new people too like the power 3 team just that they all play supporting no ones been promoted.
Yeah I know we need more actors because there is a lots of actresses all ready.

I don't think the power 3 team have any new actors or actresses that this moment. The least that I know from the power 3 team who join the group is Ja, Matt, Margie, Taew, Maprang, Glad, Mint, Parang, & Lee. They all have play more than one or two lakorn so far if ya follower their work. So I don't think they are new. That why I didn't add Taew or Matt or Ja or Margie to the list that I made.