Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stefanie

• Grand

• Total voters

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I think Ch5 promotes their new actresses alot, so Aerin, Vill, and Best are already known. Although Best sucks ass! Her acting is so dull and robotic. Ch7 have alot of actresses but we only see the main ones over and over again [like Pan], and not enough of the others. Alot of Ch7 actresses are often side characters and don't stand out alot. So there's no point of having so many.

Alot of the actresses I don't know. I only half and the other half, I don't know. So I can't really say anything. But so far, the new ones that sucks or needs improvements [to me] are: Best, Charm [she should stick to beauty pageants], Sammie [she's okay, but dull], and Toey [she's cute, but that's about it].

Tarn and Fai are very pretty and would be great nang'eks if they were given the chance besides playing nang'rai roles. So I guess, the only ones I'm looking forward to is Tarn and Fai. :)

Namwaan, Stefanie, and Grand?? Seriously?? They look like wacky actresses. They're the ones I'm not looking forward to.

Honestly, I don't have a favorite one [yet]. They're all new. They still have alot to learn. Only time will tell. :)