Upcoming Hollywood Flops or Hits;

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok I just checked out of upcoming Hollywood projects and let's see what are going to be some of the worst and best movies coming out..

The Tomb Dragon Emperor: The Mummy (Mummy 3)
-LOL This has Jet Li in it! I liked part 1 and 2 but eh; 3 is maybe to much?

Transformers 2:
-As much as I liked Transformers part 2 might just kill the idea; but it might be awesome x3

The Fast and The Furious 4
-Dude they should have stopped at 1! Its nothing but fat guys trying to drive small cars; People who can't drift or drag to save their life; and ricey arse cars; But Paul Walker and Vin Diesel Will Be In it; Not that I care;

Dragonball
-Oh please leave it animated >.O LOL;

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
-x3 I love these types of movies;

Bangkok Dangerous
-Definitely looking forward for cause I x3 Nicolas Cage + Chakrit? What? x3 LOL

Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants 2
-Speechless;

The Changeling
-Angelina Jolie; Plays a mom whose son gets kidnapped and when her son comes back he isn't the same; supposedly it's based on a true story *shrug*

Resurrection
A biblical movie about After Jesus' Death;

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
-Another Anime/Video Game come to life; sigh;

Well those are the movies that popped my mind when I saw them as I skimmed The list; LOL So which movies do you guys think will flop or hit?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ok I just checked out of upcoming Hollywood projects and let's see what are going to be some of the worst and best movies coming out..

-LOL This has Jet Li in it! I liked part 1 and 2 but eh; 3 is maybe to much?

Transformers 2:
-As much as I liked Transformers part 2 might just kill the idea; but it might be awesome x3

-Dude they should have stopped at 1! Its nothing but fat guys trying to drive small cars; People who can't drift or drag to save their life; and ricey arse cars; But Paul Walker and Vin Diesel Will Be In it; Not that I care;

Dragonball
-Oh please leave it animated >.O LOL;

-x3 I love these types of movies;

Bangkok Dangerous
-Definitely looking forward for cause I x3 Nicolas Cage + Chakrit? What? x3 LOL

-Speechless;

The Changeling
-Angelina Jolie; Plays a mom whose son gets kidnapped and when her son comes back he isn't the same; supposedly it's based on a true story *shrug*

Resurrection
A biblical movie about After Jesus' Death;

-Another Anime/Video Game come to life; sigh;
Well those are the movies that popped my mind when I saw them as I skimmed The list; LOL So which movies do you guys think will flop or hit?

the movies i'm looking forward to is transformers 2 [loved the first one!], chronicles of narnia [ i love this movie], & maybe the mummy [i liked the first 2, maybe this will be good too]

bangkok dangerous with nicholas cage & charkit?! ohhh.. sounds interesting...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
girl oh course mummy gonna be good they going to china! LOL and jet li is gonna be in it; as the bad guy jet li plays a darn good bad guy;

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha. i need to check out the trailer. jet li is tighttt! it's funny cuz he said he was gonna retire after the movie fearless & now he has a movie out with jackie chan! what the hell!

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
The Changeling sounds interesting, I like Angie so I'll definitely check that out.

Others that weren't mentioned but I'm looking forward to seeing
The Dark Knight
The Happening
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince :p

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I'm looking forward to the Mummy 3 because I'm a Brendan Fraser fan but I might wait for it to come out on DVD.

Definitely going to see the next Narnia movie, I love fantasy flicks.

Also looking forward to the Changling, I'm an Angelina Jolie fan and I love supernatural movies, especially one that revolves around folklore.

I'm iffy on the Bangkok movie though, haven't seen any trailers for it and I'm so so on Nicolas Cage, have no idea who Chakrit is. *shrugs*

Not really into Biblical movies, I still haven't seen the Passion of the Christ.

Other movies I'm looking forward to:

Forbidden Kingdom, the next Harry Potter, maybe Indiana Jones and Nim's Island (Gerry Butler fan).

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
x3 Gawsh Dom I wanna see bangkok dangerous for him, yeah I wanna see Changeling with Angelina I saw a episode of supernatural that involved that and man it was pretty freaky and weird lol it'll be interesting to see it, but its hard to believe it's a true story you know *knocks on wood* at the same time I can't disrespect something I've never seen with my own eyes... Yeah I wanna see Mummy because Brenden Fraiser and I like when Jet plays a bad guy;

Oh I had narnia twice but I meant to put sisterhood of the traveling pants 2 LOL I'll fix that; yeah I love Narnia series; I have the whole collection of all 7 Books! I started reading those books when I was in the 3rd grade? lmao my teachers was like those are to advance for your grade level! I'm like I understand it lols;

Fast and The Furious 4? ugh; it's just a marketing attempt to make money because when that movie comes out there is going to be a bunch of teenage and young adults going out to buy car parts fixing up their cars and etc; lol getting tickets; hahaha;

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. i haven't read any of the narnia books but the first movie they has was sooooo goood! & the trailer for the second one seems even better!

the fast & the furious... eh... not a fan of racing cars & all that.. but i did watch tokyo drift & that was actually good. so i dont know.. haha.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Bangkok Dangerous looks interesting from the trailer. I might go see it afterall. :)

Hey, there's an old lady at the end of the trailer that looks like an old actress I've seen in lakorns.
The guy's English sounds good but is it just me or does he sound kinda like Jet Li minus the accent?

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I'm looking foward to Street Kings. Keanu Reeves is hot, Chris Evans isn't too bad either in the eye candy dept. Hugh Laurie and Forest Whitaker are great actors. Good cast all around.

After that I want to see Prince Caspian and Jolie's movie.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I'm looking forward The Mummy 3, as long as the cast is still the same, and Prince of Persia. I love playing the game and the graphics were cool so hopefully the movie is good.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
As of late, I'm not digging any movies that are out in theaters. They are either remakes, recycled, or they decided to make a part 2, 3, 4, blah, blah.

It's like they ran out of ideas! When Indiana Jones came out, I'm like.. uhh.... I already saw that in the 80s, why would I want to see it again??

STIMA

-I CANT WAIT FOR THIS! it looks great...well i loved both movies. and jet li is a great actor, i hope it won't be cheesy though.

Transformers 2:
- uh not so excited.

- yes they should stop it already -_-

Dragonball
- white guy as goku. =/

- already came out and prince caspian looks hot i wannaaaaa seee!

Bangkok Dangerous
-hell yeah chakrit is sexy

Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants 2
- no T_T i don't want more problems, i read the whole book series lol.

The Changeling
- hmm maybe .

Resurrection
- i duno.

- i duno.