mystik_woman

sarNie Egg
Original title: Nuj Nplhaib Special

Category : Romance , Comedy , Action & Adventure
Year: 2009
Production: Xavier Enterprise
Director: Xab Thao
Cast: Xab Thao, Txiab Yang

From looking at the cover i can tell its gonna be a really funny movie starring phej ej XAB THOJ. so excited can't wait to watch it. the preview trailor looks good already. i will try to upload the trailer soon if i can find it.​

---------------------------------------------
***UPDATE as of 01-27-09***
---------------------------------------------

:: Nuj Nplhaib Special Trailer ::

...thanks a bunch to ntxub20 for uploading!...​

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know if i'm going to buy this one because I don't think Xab going to be the main character in this movie like the one he did "Nyias Muaj Nyias Pheem" it waste my money and it not that good and I thought that it going to be more about Xab Thoj and Txiab Yaj but it not.

mystik_woman

sarNie Egg
oh yeah...from what i learned from the preview its gonna be a wonderful story related to his song track, " tij laug xab". i can never turn down any of his movie...i heart him very talented.

theres a part in the trailor where txhiab came to asked xab something in green word, he got pissed and chased her away...i find it cute.

neena

sarNie Adult
huge fan of xab too!! i wanna see!! 2009? coming at the july 4th or something?

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!!
I love XAB THOJ's movies.
This is one i can't wait to watch, definitely i will buy...i have a collection of all his movie...u know why...he is the king of comedy, a legendary promising actor, and very talented as an actor, producer, and director. Who else can fit his category!

man...if only Xab can take all the OSCAR AWARD home...i be like waken up in my dream...hahaha!!!