Upcoming movies

Kelly

KANK..for short...the whole tittle is too long to remember...but man i just can't wait for this one!

Kelly

yea...i just did ahha....i knew the site was down but never found out it was up again ehhe...is this gonna be the offical site frm now?

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
hmm...haven't check out any new bollywood movie in long time....i'll have to check it this saturday in the morning, see if any of them are interesting.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
parineeta starring saif ali khan is a pretty good movie.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
KANK and BAABUL forsure... Rani's two films on the way!!!! :D huge fan of RANI!!!! she looks great with SRK and Salman... the two Khans.... :D actually she looks good with any hot guy... :lmao:

bi-lover

sarNie Egg
dude, whats coming out?? what is it call and who's in it!! i mean i haven't seen a good india movie in a long time! the last one was veera zeera.. and that's about it!

kazee

like they were all telling me, salaam namaste is a good one.. i went and got it and i think it's a good movie.. you should try watching that one.. :D

kazee

bi-lover said:
who's the characters in salaam namaste though??
[post="145871"][/post]​
they already have a topic about this movie.. but here's pictures of salaam namaste...

Preity is the girl in the orange-ish halter.. and saif ali khan is the guy in the green-ish polo..

kazee

Hmm.. "Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna" looks like an interesting one..and an interesting choice of actors and actresses... i gotta see that... one that i want to see.. i don't know if it's out yet.. but it's called.. Dhoom

cecilia

Staff member
^Dhoom 1 is out..DHOOM 2 is still in the making..i can't wait for that one either :w000t: :w000t:

Kelly

I haven't even checked my city too eehe But I'm sure it should b/c it usually shows BiG Films and KANK has got to be one ehhe!