Update on Stephan

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I liked him too. He was getting popular but then just faded away all of a sudden. He received backlash for his weight gain and I think he became quite stressed about it. A couple years ago he gave the reporters a bad response concerning his weight. I don't think he'll ever get back to his old self again. Seems like he's just going to let things be.

Has he been dropped by Ch.7? - Last I heard he was "dating" Tubtim. I wonder if they're still talking. If not, what happened. 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I don't think they're dating anymore. 

I partially liked Stephan too even though he's not the greatest actor. Hopefully he'll come back and do lakorns again. 

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
I've never realized what happened to him. Last time I remember seeing him was in "Fah Jarod Sai" starring Kwan Usamanee and Tui Teerapat . He was a supporting role I believe. Hope he comes back soon!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Destinys said:
I've never realized what happened to him. Last time I remember seeing him was in "Fah Jarod Sai" starring Kwan Usamanee and Tui Teerapat . He was a supporting role I believe. Hope he comes back soon!

That lakorn was filmed 3 yrs ago. It was probably his last project. I don't remember anything else he was in after that. He was also just a cameo in FJS.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think Ch7 would have still hired him if he wanted to come back but he seems content with being a DJ and doing that youtube show since he doesn't have to upkeep his physical appearances, so I don't think ch7 dropped him. I believe they quite liked him, he has always had a steady amount of lakorns and he hit it big back when he did his lakorns with Kob.