[UPDATE] Upcoming Thai Lakorns 2012 - Remakes

LukNadechYaya

sarNie Egg

Is this real Lakorns that are coming out or fake? Hope their real I would be so dam Happy!
Omg I am So SO SO SO SO Shocked w/ the couples for the series Suparburoot Juthathep (especially Yaya&Ken P. also Nadech&Marie) :coverlaf: :wub: :heart: :heart: :eyetwitch:
And Lucky Ducky Ken T. , getting to play lakorn w/ Chompoo,Cherry,Joy,&Aom
I am looking forward for all these lakorns!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Seeing this clip is getting me excited, I so want them to confirmed the cast already...so we can see it soon. Suparburoot Juthathep cast is interesting...lets see who will be confirmed from these upcoming lakorn if haven't already.

Thanks for the clip.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
its already confirm
Ken Theeradeth
Chompoo Araya
Cherry Khemupsorn
Joy Rinlanee - replacing Aom Piyada
4th n'ek isn't confirm?

hint= please check the lakorn thread before posting the Thai Discussion Thread

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hope they do get confirmed and OMG didnt know u had an asianfuse!
I remember you from u tube. I am xOurworldxwafflex on youtube
The cast for Suparburoot Juthathep is too complicated for me lol
so many confusions ! I hope they confirm the cast soon!

Jingjing ler :)
Yin dee tee dai ruj juk na ka !

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I really what to know who will be the 4th nangek to ken lakorn. It will be awesome if its ann or janie. But i dont think sO since both of them are very busy now. When will they tell us. I really want to know.

tinah

sarNie Coma
"qi pao" is not a remake and Ae Isarriya is not in the lakorn. some of those lakorns are rumors/unconfirmed. i mean i would love some of them to be true like "prissana" either matt/yaya would be cool for the role.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I'll repeat myself again. Yaya, Kane AND Marie have confirmed that they were never contacted to do this lakorn. Besides, Yaya is now only doing 1 lakorn per year and she's already confirmed for Maya Tawan with Aum Aitchat so the chances for her to be in here are slim. Same goes with Nadech. Please be patient and wait for confirmation instead of speculating because it'll only bring more confusion.