update

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
ntxawm lis and tub yaj just finish filiming their fourth part to ua neej raws txoj hmoo. i know this because my family knows her older sister who lives in washington. she told my mom that they finished it and now they are editing it now. i don't know if they finish the editing or not. i hope to see the fourth part. i know a little about the fourth part. its about their life and their daughter gets married and so on. hope everyone will enjoy it. ntxawm lis is i think filiming or finish a movie with tub yaj's younger brother sue, but i don't know. that's what my mom told me. now ntxawm lis and tub yaj are doing a movie together. the movie is about ntxawm being rich and tub being poor. i hope this movie would be better than the other one. can't wait. i hope you guys will support them when their movie come out. if anyone ask how i know this my mom talked to ntxawm's older sister and she told my mom and my mom told me. so there you guys go. that's how i know all this. i will try to update on them when my get the chance to talk to ntxawm's sister.

leek18

sarNie Adult
wow are they really dating? well will wait for this movie. i bet it will came out during July 4th soccer tournament

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i don't think they're dating.....but jux..my thoughts....humm.....another part....interesting..thanks 4 sharing..

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
yeah its true. ntxawm and tub are dating. thats what ntxawm said to her sister and her sister told my mom. its true.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
???....i don't know but peeps might think that they do movies n they date but i dunno....i'm confused...?....

Mae

sarNie Adult
Tub Yaj and Ntxawm Lis are destined to be together. I think they make a great match if indeed they are dating.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
um no, tub and ntxawm are NOT dating cause tub's dating me...
I'm not anticiapting part four but I'd like to see their new one where he's poor...man, haven't heard of him in a long time...dying to see more of him...
so when are these coming out? don't tell me july fourth...

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
um no, tub and ntxawm are NOT dating cause tub's dating me...
I'm not anticiapting part four but I'd like to see their new one where he's poor...man, haven't heard of him in a long time...dying to see more of him...
so when are these coming out? don't tell me july fourth...
i'm not sure. whenever my mom gets the chance to talk to ntxawm's sister i'll ask my mom to ask her when they will come out.

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
wow are they really dating? well will wait for this movie. i bet it will came out during July 4th soccer tournament
i believe they are!
when my sister and them went to thailand cause my dad still lives there...
they saw them both... and they weren't filming... and people there said so too...
even the director of the movie...

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
NO NO NO NO!!! YOU GIRLS GOT IT ALL WRONG! HE'S NOT DATING NTXAWM! TUB'S DATING ME!!!!
but I heard that someone from cali ordered him...got me so upset, I even wrote him a song...but I lost the paper and I can't remember how it goes anymore...
but I'd rather have someone from here order him instead of him dating ntxawm though, cause I'M DESPERATE TO SEE HIM to the point where I don't even care anymore if when I see him he's married...but then again...if he stays there in laos, he'd be famous longer and I get to see more of him...damn it, I'm almost 18, why don't I just work my butt off now and order him then! shoo, I'll share!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
sorrie to say but im not interested in their movie. :) And what, they are dating?

ooOOOh ok. i find it hard to believe. maybe its just a rumor... aaha... thanks for sharing. :)

-- dont believe everything that is said, people.. hehe..

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
wow...
someone is actually going to order him...
he's worth that much?!
that lady must really be crazy for him...
oh well...
good luck for her!
^-^