Updates on Various Couples: Anne, Ken, Chakrit, Chompoo, etc.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
He was saying that his parents are 50 something already and he wants to give them grandkids. I think that a long as you believe you are ready, financially and emotionally then it's fine. If he wasn't working, living off of his parents or GG then I would be against it. Yes he still is young for the average guy but he seems really happy. Age really doesn't matter because I mean look at Peter, he is at the age that is old enough and should be mature enough to have kids but yet look at him.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I have no idea. There were speculations and rumors but nothing has been confirmed. It might be because he had to fly back and forth to china so much that the role might not go to him?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I just find it hard to believe that a twenty five year old man would request to his girlfriend that he wants a baby but okayyy......

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Idk, many fans are happy for GG and Bee. I think it's too early since they haven't dated for a very long time. They seem to have fallen in love quickly just like Peter and Ploy. When real responsibility hits, I hope they don't falter. The honeymoon phase can only last so long. This was clearly unplanned and I hope they prepare themselves. I think they're getting married in Jan after parenting classes.

sarN

sarNie Granny
she was fate to have his baby , age isn't an issue , if i could choose , i wish to have babies in my teen so by the time she/he in their teen we can go shopping together & i can be a cool  young soccer  mom lolllllll saddly it didn't happen T T 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart

Congrats to Benz and Mick! They're 3 months pregnant! They wanted to wait 3 months before announcing it. Everything happened in Japan. It's quite an embarrassing story if you ask me. Lol. They went to promote their work in Japan with a group of friends. In order to save money, they split the cost and stayed in one room together. Benz's found out she was ovulating so all the friends had to get out in order to give them some private time. LOL. That's how they conceived.

cr: http://news.sanook.com/1923490/

sarN

sarNie Granny
Awww , she married a man that can make her laugh ^^^ I wish I have that fate or at least come close lol

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Aww Mick and Benz are so sweet, their kid is going to be one lucky one. Lol, that is so funny and embarrassing at the same time. Congrats to them!!!! So happy for them, I just know their gonna be awesome parents.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Congrats to Benz and Mick! Finally they have a baby. I know Mick has been wanting to have one since they got married. So happy for the both of them.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Congrats to Mick and Benz!!! They'll make cute babies for sure!

Is Lydia and Mathew pregnant too? Saw their #babymoon on their IGs