Updates on Various Couples: Anne, Ken, Chakrit, Chompoo, etc.

yayayaya

sarNie Hatchling
im predicting Vicky is having a GIRL just by looking at her belly haha...

D~D

sarNie Adult
Pat Napapa and Akarakit Worarojcharoendet welcome their babysw on Valentine's Day (A day that America celebrate L:icon12:ve)

pat's Baby.PNG

pat's Baby-2017.PNG

P

PrincessKarina

Today is Gubgib and Bie's wedding reception.

cr gibieFC, bella, Preem, JJfc, as tagged
Man I love Mario when he was with Gubgib but her husband is actually really hot too! :)

Cristonkay

sarNie Egg
Hi,, to everbody. Iam new to this Asianfuse forum. I started watching Thai dramas only this year. After watching Bunlang Dok Mai and Buang Hong I feel that Thai dramas are very nice and I have to continue watching it. I have watched 12 dramas of which the lastest is LA RAK SUT KOP FAH starring
Sukullawat Kanarot/Peechaya Wantamontree. I just would like to know if they are couples in real life. Their chemistry is amazing and very awesome. thank you.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi,, to everbody. Iam new to this Asianfuse forum. I started watching Thai dramas only this year. After watching Bunlang Dok Mai and Buang Hong I feel that Thai dramas are very nice and I have to continue watching it. I have watched 12 dramas of which the lastest is LA RAK SUT KOP FAH starring
Sukullawat Kanarot/Peechaya Wantamontree. I just would like to know if they are couples in real life. Their chemistry is amazing and very awesome. thank you.
Sadly, nope. Weir is reported to be dating Bella Ranee while Min, I assume, is single (not sure if she had a bf outside showbiz)