UPDATES TO THE FORUM

darvil

sarNie Adult
9/25 - Added a mod that allows bbc code to be added in Topic titles and Description (This ability is only for admins for Moderators).
9/25 - Added a Board Panel with statistics
9/25 - Added a Guest message for new visitors to the site.
9/25 - Ability added for Admin to specify how long topics title can be on each forums

9/26 - Make it so you can use up to 40 spaces on the topic title and description.
9/26 - Added a welcome pm for new users.

10/1 - Finally colors to the groups on the bottom plus a legend. :lol:

3/7/06 - Added a reputation system

7/8/06 - Added a signature restrict mod. Maximum of 2 images and must be 400X200 maximum. (not working yet)

8/01/06 - I upgraded the PHP 4.4.2 to PHP 5.1.4 (required for the new version of wiki) You won't see the change in the cpanel page (for those with accounts) because I did it thru putty.

Personal Log of Issues

K

KawaiiTennyo

okay darvil haha keep doing your stuff but remember as long as adding things wont make the forum slow im HAPPY! and im sure everyone else is too ..

Muddie Murda

smile...
Darvil's having so much fun!

Did someone warN him yet? lol

Ya'll noticed all this stuff under his username is bold? LOL

<3! nice! thanks darvie!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
HAHA...looks like you're having a lot of fun with this forum, darvil! keep up the good work and don't end up ERASING everything. LOL...jk. :p

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Nice for the color I didn't know that i have a group LOOL
I'm green HuHuhU but the colors r too basic... whatever =)

darvil

sarNie Adult
Kristie said:
Nice for the color I didn't know that i have a group LOOL
I'm green HuHuhU but the colors r too basic... whatever =)

[post="21079"][/post]​
I could make it more fancy.. like differnt font and mixes of color but I think that might be overkill ;)

KawaiiTennyo said:
hahah wth are sarnies elites anyways?!?!
[post="21172"][/post]​
They're active members. :D

K

KawaiiTennyo

being active you get a color too? they can be active just by spamming you should give the people that upload often for this forum the elites title ..

darvil

sarNie Adult
KawaiiTennyo said:
being active you get a color too? they can be active just by spamming you should give the people that upload often for this forum the elites title ..
[post="21373"][/post]​
errr KT.. the elites are people who upload alot.. lol

Only those people can become active and gain access to the hidden forum.

I thought you knew that. :p

K

KawaiiTennyo

Darvil said:
errr KT.. the elites are people who upload alot.. lol

Only those people can become active and gain access to the hidden forum.

I thought you knew that. :p
[post="21377"][/post]​
NO I THINK I MISSED IT SOMEWHERE HAHAH SORRY WELL I GUESS THEN BUT WHY DONT YOU MAKE THE ELITES AND FANSUBBER THE SAME COLOR THEN CUZ IF THERE'S NOT THAT MANY FANSUBBERS THERE'S NO NEED TO MAKE THE MEMBERLISTS RAINBOW COLORS HAHAH BUT THEN AGAIN I LIKE THINGS PLAIN AND SIMPLE IT'S MORE PROFESSIONAL ..

darvil

sarNie Adult
KawaiiTennyo said:
NO I THINK I MISSED IT SOMEWHERE HAHAH SORRY WELL I GUESS THEN BUT WHY DONT YOU MAKE THE ELITES AND FANSUBBER THE SAME COLOR THEN CUZ IF THERE'S NOT THAT MANY FANSUBBERS THERE'S NO NEED TO MAKE THE MEMBERLISTS RAINBOW COLORS HAHAH BUT THEN AGAIN I LIKE THINGS PLAIN AND SIMPLE IT'S MORE PROFESSIONAL ..
[post="21380"][/post]​

Umm I could do that because fansubbers ARE active but I was thinking there should be a distinction. cuz its kinda cool to be a subber ya know. Get a lil more respect cuz its a bit harder then uploading. :p