uploading dvd to youtube.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey everyone,
I've been trying to upload some videos to youtube, but I can't. Can anyone help me? I have people asking for me to upload the hmong dubb. of Dang Duang Haru Thai starring Kwan and Weir. I would love to upload it and share it with everyone, but the thing is I don't know how to. I don't know if you need a special kind of program, dvd, inorder to rip the dvd into my computer and then upload it to youtube. If anyone is willing to help me out, then I would love to upload Tus Hlub Nyob Nroog Pav Tu Lav for you all. I've been trying to do it, but I'm not having any progress at all. I have a laptop and a computer. Please help me if you can.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
You need a program to rip your dvd, you have options of choosing which format convert it into. MPEG, WMV, AVI, ETC. The smaller format is WMV but the quailty isn't as good as MPEG or AVI. You also have to split the files.

A movie episode would be about 1hr 30 min. Youtube only allows 10 min. maximum for each video uploaded. So you'll have to do the math and cut down/split your video. If the file is too big, Youtube won't allow you to upload it.

becki

sarNie Hatchling
wow thanks for talk i been try to uplaod some new movie in youtube but i just cant.. well ill try again.. thanks again nancyvang...