Upredictable Love :: Aum/Aff

sulad

sarNie Adult
----> Hi! Everybody. Here's a old story of mine that I decided to go back and write of our HOT JLR Couple. After watching JLR and reading others story. I wanted to share one of my work. Also asking my JLR Sisters for suggestion, I decided to share it. So hopefully you guys will enjoy it and please do excuse my bad grammers. Enjoy!

Chapter 1

"I love you" said he looking down at her beautiful eyes. "I love you too" said she with a warm smile. "Promise me that you will love and stay by my side forever" said he. "Promise", he smile with happiness and softly lay a kiss on her forehead.

*1 Month Later*
"You look beautiful my sweetie" said he staring into her beautiful eyes. "You too look handsome your self". His heart started to pound louder as he got on his knee and pull the ring out of his pocket. "Will you marry me my love?" he asked nervously. She put her hands over her mouth shock as happy tears starts to slipped from her glittering eyes. She nodded. "Answer me my love" said he chuckling. She giggle with tears, "Yes, yes I will marry you". He looked up with a smile and slip the ring onto her finger. "I love you my beloved" said Harit happily. He the swept her off the floor and swing her around as both of them laugh with joy.

*1 Year Later*
"Where are you going honey?" asked Soriya as she walked down the stair. He glared at her, "None of your business".
Her faces then sadden, looking down at his feet. "Get out of my way" said Harit roughly. She stood there hurt. "Move" he angrily shouted and roughly pushed Soriya, causing her to stumble back and fall onto the ground. She broke down crying as he zoom out of their drive way.

She snap back to reality, hearing a little girl called for her. "Mommy, mommy!" called the little girl. "Yes honey" answered Soriya, opening her embrace for the little girl. The little girl quickly ran into her embrace and tightly hug her. "Are we going to go to Auntie Chanida cafe" asked the little girl. "Yes we are, but let me quickly finish this up okay" answered Soriya. "Let's go right now, mommy" said the little girl, pulling onto her shirt. "Alright, alright baby" said Soriya giggling.

Soriya and her husband had been separated for 3 years, during the couple month of her separation she found out that she was pregnant, but hid her pregnancy from her husband. Soon after she gave birth to her daughter, she decided to move to America to pursue her dreams. After pursuing her dreams she moved back to her homeland and build her own business. Not long Soriya became one of the most well-known fashion designers and owned a big business. Right after their divorce, Harit mistress moved in with him and consider his mistress as his wife.

"Where have you been the whole night yesterday" angrily asked Harit as his mistress walk into the house. "Out" she answered, walking pass him with not even a glance. He angrily grabbed her arm, "Tell me" he shouted. "Let go of me, you're hurting me" angrily said Boontai, struggling for loose. He let loosed of her, "I'm sorry" said Harit calmly. Boontai just glare at him and looked away. "Just tell me where you go next time okay" calmly said Harit. She just ignored him and stomped upstairs leaving him standing there as he watch her go upstair. Just as she got into her bedroom her cell phone ring, her faces lightened up and quickly answer the call.

Next morning as he was going over his paper, Boontai came down the stair all dress up ready to go out again. "Where are you going?" asked Harit. "To the mall" answered Boontai with an attitude. He angrily slam the paper onto the coffee table and stood up. "To the mall again, don't you know how much I am debt just because of you" angrily said Harit. "I don't know and I don't care" said Boontai shrugging. "I'm so sick of your shit and you" said Harit with frustration. Boontai got angry, "If you're so sick of me then why not let me go". He let out a frustrated sigh, "Just go where you were supposed to go", waving her away. She glared at him and stomped out of the house.

He slicked his hair back with frustration. "Nong! Nong!" called Harit. The maid quickly ran into the living room, "Yes sir". "Go get my drinks" ordered Harit as he sat down. "But sir" said the maid. "Go!" he yelled angrily. She quickly went and grab his drink and came back with a tray of drinks. "Here sir" as the maid set out the drinks for him. "Leave!", noticing that the maid was still standing there with a unpleasant look. She nodded and quickly left. He sat there with depress as he just kept chucking in his drinks.

After 5 month of marriage happiness he started his affair. He met Boontai at a bar one night, with some old friends. He then instantly fell for her and continue to meet Boontai after that night. Boontai was everything to him after that only one night, but for his wife seems like a wall just came and blocked him from seeing her love and kindness toward him. He continue to meet her after night and sometimes he would even bring her home while his wife was not home and so right after his separation he took her in.

cecilia

Staff member
what an evil man. cheating on beautiful soriya .. BTW. LALA, NICE JOB :wub:
his reason why? .. i want to know what he'll do next when he realize and want to relive the past.

chenling

sarNie Adult
OOooo LALA, I'm very much interested....I really want to read more..I hope you've got more for us soon. Nice to see a different take with the characters....please give us more!

cecilia

Staff member
yeah, it's wicked. turn 360 degree. so sad :lmao:
first BONTAI killed BABY in FUNFUN's story
now THE MADNESS of the love after 1 year. cheating man .. urgh!

pls update. i wanna know what happen ..

sulad

sarNie Adult
----> Finally here's my update. Sorry for the delay been really busy lately. Hopefully you guys will enjoy it and I know that it's getting so into details so I'll try to not do that because I always tend to. Also when it comes to writing stories I can go on and on, so for this one I'll try to figure out something and not make it so long and make it end sooner so you guys won't get bored. Thank you for all the comments. I really appreciate it and I'll try my best to entertain you guys with this corny story of mine. Also please do excuse my bad grammars. Enjoy

Chapter 2

After a year with Harit, Boontai had an affair with another man, whom Harit still not know even till this day.

Soriya look up at the building that she's about to enter and smile to herself proudly."Miss Naphaphong" called her sectary as Soriya walk pass her desk. "Yes, Teda" answered Soriya, looking down at the files on her desk. "They just contacted me about our new business partner and it'll be Natawa Co." said Teda. Soriya looked up with a big smile, "Great job Teda". Teda nodded with a smile. "Do you want me to get all of the paper ready for the meeting?" asked Teda. "Yes, that would be great" answered Soriya. Teda nodded and was about to leave when Soriya called for her. "Ow! Wait Teda. What time is it?" asked Soriya. "Is 2:40" answered Teda. "Crap! I got to go now" said Soriya, quickly grabbing her stuff. "Late for baby again?" teased Teda while giggling. "Yah! See you later" said Soriya leaving.

"Sorry baby. Mommy is sorry" said Soriya walking toward the school gate. Little Arisoya giggled, "It's okay mommy, I know that you're very busy" said Arisoya. "My sweet baby I am so sorry" said Soriya as she bend down to Arisoya height and kissed both of her cheeks. "Did you have to wait long for mommy? Okay, since mommy came late again, mommy will take you to go eat some yummy ice cream for a treat okay" said Soriya smiling. "Really mommy! Yi-Pee" cheerfully shouted Arisoya, jumping with joy. Soriya just laugh at her silly daughter as she herself also enjoy the moment.

"What's for today?" he asked as he sat down. You'll have a meeting with Pearl SA Co. at 2 and these binders are to be sign so it can be sent out by today" said his sectary, setting the binders on his desk. "Thank you". His sectary nodded and left his office.

"Miss Naphaphong everything is set" said Teda, Soriya nodded and quickly went to pick up her ringing phone. "Soriya!" Chanida shouted, breathing hard on the other line. "Yes, Chanida" said Soriya. "Are you still on for lunch?". "I can't today, I have a meeting that just suddenly came up so I have to attend it in a bit" answered Soriya. "Oh! Who are you meeting then" asked Chanida. "Pearl SA Co." answered Soriya.

"Isn't that Harit", but Chanida was cut off before she can say more. "I know that" quickly said Soriya. "How come you didn't tell me then?" curiously asked Chanida. "I didn't know about it until Teda inform me the other day" Soriya lied. "Sounds really suspicious to me, I don't t know what you have up in those sleeves, but I tell you. Just make sure that whatever you're doing is not going to affect or hurt yourself back and get involve with him again" worriedly said Chanida. Soriya let out a sigh, "I know and don't worry about me. You know that I can handle this".

"Are you positive that you'll be okay" asked Chanida. "Of course, it have been how many years now, but thank you for my concern my big sister" Soriya teased Chanida. "Alright I guess" said Chanida, still a little worried. "The guests are here" announced Teda peeking into Soriya office. Soriya nodded and went back on the phone, "Got to go now?" asked Chanida. "Yeah, I'll talk to you later then", they both them ended their call having her rush to grab her files and lead herself to meeting room nervously.

pze

sarNie Adult
LALA its getting good....hopefully u continue soon....i wanna know his expression.....sounds like shes out for revenge.......

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Lala the more details the better...its cause i cant go into details is why im not writing one...

i love to read em!!!

please update as soon as you are able to...since i know youre still busy with school/work!

sarN

sarNie Granny
it not corny girl lmao..i love the kid. i want to know harit reaction about his unknown daughter...

cecilia

Staff member
so cute to hear BABY ARISOYA talk. she already call for MOMMY .. now we just need DADDY add in there :p .. can't wait. . LALA. this is good stuff :wub:

chenling

sarNie Adult
I didn't see this update..damnit I suck sorry LALA....I am still loving the different take you have on these characters...and I'd love to see how Harit will react when knowing of their child...I really do love the spin on the story...but ughhh stupid men..why the cheat on their wives booooo great update hope you have more soon!!!!

sulad

sarNie Adult
----> New update! Sorry for the long delay. Been busy lately, but I'll try my best to update soon as I can. Hopefully you guys will enjoy it. Sorry if it's kinda dead right now, but I'm getting there to spice it up for you gals. Enjoy!

Chapter 3

His eyes widen with shock, not believing what he's seeing in front of him. After all these years he never thought that he'll see her ever again, but now she's in front of him. He quickly straightens up himself and stood up.

"Harit Rangsimunt, the owner of Pearl SA Co." Harit introduced himself, while he stared at her without a blink. Soriya smile and shook his hand, "Soriya Naphaphong, the owner of this company" she introduced herself. She had gotten prettier after all these years, Harit thought to himself as he looked at her from head to toe.

She started to feel uncomfortable knowing that he was staring at her closely. "May we start?" she asked, interrupting Harit thoughts. "Of course" he answered politely. After discussing for 3 hours, both of them finally departed from the meeting with an agreement, "I'm glad to be working with you and by viewing our plan I'm sure it'll turn out as just you like" said Harit with a big smile. "So do I, will meet you at the next meeting then", Harit nodded and shook hands with Soriya.

*Sweet C' Cafe*
"How did the meeting went?" asked Chanida, once Soriya was seated. "It went well" answered Soriya. "How does it feel seeing him again after all these years?" asked Chanida. Soriya laughed at Chanida facial reaction, "Nothing, he did change after all these years, but there's nothing there. He kept staring at me during the whole meeting, but I ignored it for the sake of the business" said Soriya rolling her eyes. "He change? Don't tell me that you think he gotten handsome. Also Staring? He must have been admiring the beauty that he lost" Chanida teased. "Tssh, don't even go there. This is only business matter not personal matter" Soriya reminded Chanida. "Fine, but I do think as what I said. Want anything?", "A bubble tea will be fine". Hanging out with Chanida at her cafe for 2 hours, Soriya decided to head home and spend the whole day with her sweet baby.

"Honey, don't run around so much before you might hurt yourself okay" she shouted after her daughter. "Okay, mommy" Arisoya shouted back. "Slow down Arisoya" shouted Arisoya nanny. Little Arisoya looked back and just smile as she kept running ahead. Not looking ahead, she then suddenly bumped into something hard. "Oh! Are you okay little girl?" he asked. "I'm sorry, sir" sweetly said Arisoya. "It's okay, are you hurt anywhere" he asked with a big smile. "Baby, let's go" shouted her nanny. Arisoya quickly wave bye to the tall man and ran back to her baby-sitter. "Isn't she adorable, sir" complimented his secretary. "Yes she is, she looks really similar to someone but it's just not coming across to my mind" Harit agreed.

"Arisoya!" called Soriya, looking around for Arisoya. "Yes, mommy" answered Arisoya, standing behind her mommy. "Where did you go honey? I told you not to run around incased you might bump into our guest" calmly said Soriya. "Sorry mommy I won't do it again" said Arisoya, sadly looking down at her feet. "You promise you won't do it again?", "Promise" said Arisoya with smile, knowing that she won't be in trouble no more. "Alright you be a good girl and stay in your play room okay. Our guest might of already arrived already", Arisoya nodded and quickly ran to her play room.

"Why don't we head to somewhere for lunch since it's already lunch time" he suggest, once they were half way done with their meeting. "I don't think that's a good ide" quickly said Soriya. "Oh! Why wouldn't it, our secretary need to take lunch time anyways". "Yeah, you should go Miss Naphaphong, because you haven't eaten lunch lately due to your busy schedule" said Teda agreeing, Soriya eyed Teda. Teda put on a fake smile and step back with fear. "Alright, we can go then" said Soriya dryly, Harit secretly smile and lead them to the car waiting for them. Throughout the car ride both them sat quietly while Harit secretly steal glances of her beauty.

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update lala.....u left me at the top of the cliff....lolz....come get me down soon.....its coming along great....keep it coming...

cecilia

Staff member
OMG. . I'M EXCITED. come back for more .. pls update ..i wanna know .. THIS IS BIG CLIFF HANGER .. i'm can't be hangman all this week. i wanna more .. more .. more .. For a moment, i thought he's gonna find out that ARISOYA was his daughter. CAN'T HE PUT TWO AND TWO together .. why can't he this of HARITH/SORIYA name :darn it.!!!

LALA .. COME BACK .. I WANT MORE .. btw. i like how she say SOWEE ..so cute :wub:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp.......so much has happened....i could feel my heart beat so fast as there was so much energy releasing from harit's glances.......

chenling

sarNie Adult
OOo thank you soo much for updating my dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but you really left us with a cliffhanger...soo more soon I HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
been so long already .. LALA update it pls. i wanna read what's next. when will he find out .. CHEN had already hurt me with the short encounter .. and i've been waiting for too long from you too .. hurry pls.