Upredictable Love :: Aum/Aff

sulad

sarNie Adult
----> I am so sorry for the long delay. I have been seriously crazy busy with life, so I haven't really gotten the chance to come on and type up the story. Well hopefully you guys will like it and I am trying my best to update as soon I can and write fast as I can. Well Enjoy! :)

Chapter 4

Soriya was relief when they finally arrive to the restaurant. If only Teda knows how to shut her mouth, she wouldn’t even be here with him. She gave him a fake smile as she got out of the car and wait for him to close the door. Both of them were greet with manner and taken to a quiet area. She was uneasy of what he got up in his sleeve but she didn’t want to be rude and politely sad down on the chair that he already pull out for her.

Both of them sat quietly as both them were in their own world. “So how have you been” Harit asked, breaking the awkward silence between them. “Been great than ever” she answered with a smile. He smiled back admiring her beautiful smile, Soryia look away not liking the attention from him. After waiting for awhile their food finally arrived and Soriya was able to fed her hungry stomach.

She continues to ignore him as he continue to stare at Soriya and started to get curious about her life. He finally got himself to blurt out the question. “So did you ever got remarried? he asked curiously. Soriya looked up with an what the hell face expression. “I don’t think you need to know about my personal life, aren’t we exactly here because of business” she reminded irritated. He chuckled, “I’m truly sorry then”. She rolled her eyes and went back to eating.

“Do you still miss me?” he teased her, making her almost choke on her food. She quickly clear his throat before she talk, “Excuse me Mr. Natawa, you do know that we came here exactly for a business matter not for personal matter so I prefer you to keep it on that level or there will be consequences” she said with a serious tone. He just chuckle and again apologize for his words.

Through out the ride back to work, Soriya ignored his stupid comments and enjoyed the window view as she imagine herself somewhere else. She sighed with relief once they reach back to work, leaving him follow her behind as she quicken her pace. After an hour with disagreement and agreements Soriya was able to agree with 3 ideas that she was stratified with.

“I’m glad that you came upon the best 3 ideas that I got. Hopefully our next meeting you’ll be able to choose what you like and we can get started with the project” he said with a grin. “I think by our next meeting I’ll be able to have what I want, but I really like what you got” she complimented with a fake smile.

“I’m glad you like it. Meet you at our next meeting then”, as he handed out his hand for a handshake. She smile back and shook his hand, liking the atmosphere around them he wanted to tease her and purposely shook her hand longer and tighter as he stare into her eyes without taking his eyes off on her. She purposely coughed to get his attention, but knowing what she’s doing he also purposely ignored her.

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update lala....i cant wait for him to see his little girl.....ahhhhhh

cecilia

Staff member
cute update .. he still have feeling for her with all these little gestures and teasing .. can't wait til father and daughter meet .. : more update pls.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
more updates please... hehehehehe oh how i love reading fan fictions.. geez.. so addicting hehehehe off i go to read some more xp lol...

sulad

sarNie Adult
Aww! I'm sorry ladies.
I have been wanting to update, but haven't find the time to type up.
Been so busy.
But I'll be back in abit to post up the update.
I'm half way done typing.
Love you ladies.
:D

sulad

sarNie Adult
-----> Finally here's the update. Sorry I was suppose to come back and update. But I didn't have the time and was leaving for a trip. So here it is and Enjoy this for now. I'll try my best to update as soon I can. Love you ladies.

Chapter 5

"Excuse me, Mr. Rangsimunt" she politely said. "Oh! I am sorry about that Miss Naphaphong, just kind of got lost into those beautiful eyes of yours for a moment" he teased, letting go of her hand. She steped back to leave some space between them and thanked him for his compliment.

"After what he done he even got the guts to ask you that?", Chanida shaking her head. "He even also tried to use his old charm tricks" she added. Chanida just shook her head and continue to drink her coffee. "Why don't you just forget about this business partner thing" said Chanida letting out a worried sigh. "You know that I can't do that, business is business". "I know, I know. I was just teasing you, just keep doing what you do then not long he'll give up". She nodded and continues on to drink her coffee.

"Let's stop talking about this non-sense topic. Are you hungry?" her friend asked. "What's the special today?", "My special today is fruit cake and fruit cheesecake" Chanida answered. "Sounds so yummy and fruity", Chanida laugh at her as both of them enter the back. "Wow! Lately you have been receiving a lot of customers" complimented Soriya as she sat on the stool. "It's good, but so much work to serve the customers at the same time" tiredly said Chanida. "Want the special then?", Soriya nodded and help herself with more hot coffee.

"Mmmm…It's so delicious, you should make these often" said Soriya chewing down the delicious cheesecake. Chanida giggle, "I'll make it next week if you specially". "That sounds great to me". Soriya look down at her watch and literally almost choke on her dessert, "What's the problem" confusedly asked Chanida. "Oh! Nothing it's just time to go home to baby" Soriya said with a big cheesy smile. Chanida burst out laughing. "You and your craziness, hurry up then and kiss the baby for me too okay". "Will do so and bye" said Soriya and quickly left.

Later that night spending a great mother and daughter time together, Soriya finally had gotten the time to take Arisoya to bed. Working and coming home late, Soriya haven't gotten the time to actually put her daughter to bed properly, but only to check on her lovely sleeping beauty when she comes home. "Mommy" said her daughter. "Yes, honey". "Can I ask you a question?" her daughter asked."Of course, sweetie any question and mommy will try her best to answer it"

"Do you know when daddy will be coming home or where he is". Soriya put on a smile and smile down at her daughter. Remember what I told you honey". "That he won't be coming home" sadly said Arisoya. "Yes, baby he won't be coming home. Maybe someday he will". "Why is that mommy? Is it because of me", "Don't say that baby, it's never you at all. Maybe one day when you're big mommy will tell you okay". Arisoya let out a sad sigh and nodded. "Okay let's go to sleep". "Okay", "Sleep tight my sweet baby" laying soft kisses on each of Arisoya chubby cheeks and turn to look at her daughter once before closing the door.

She let out a sigh once she settled down on her bed, her daughter words flash back to her as she try to sleep. She didn't want to ignore her daughter, but to keep her safe and away from him she has too. She can't let him walk into her life again after what he done to her in the past, she was hurted so bad that it took so many years for her to actually build walls around her heart not to forgive him incased if he ever walk into her life again. Not wanting to think much she hum her favorite song and felled asleep.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
thanks for the update! :)

the little girl is starting to ask about her daddy...this is going to be very interesting!

cecilia

Staff member
omg.. awesome update. I love baby arisoya. so smart. asking her mommy where daddy is. pretty soon, she'll call HARITH daddy without Soriya knowing.LOl .. can't wait.
VERY EXCITE TO SEE when father and daughter meet.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha thanks for the updates lala.. cant wait for more.. eeek i cant wait till harit knows about arisoya .. xp lol..

sulad

sarNie Adult
----> You ladies might be wondering where's my update and finally here it is. Sorry for taking the longest and like I say before so many things are happening so that's why I haven't gotten the time to type it up and update it. Foresure by the middle of June, I'll be updating regularly to make up for all those long delay update. Well hopefully you guys will enjoy it and I did try my best to make it long enough for you guys to enjoy it. So yeah and oh! yeah one more thing this only half of Chapter 6. The other half will be post up soon. Much Love my ladies. :D

Chapter 6

Just as he was going to leave his office his cell phone rung making him to go back and answer it. “Hello” he roughly answered. “What’s up the attitude man? Are you busy tonight?”, “Who’s this?” he confusedly asked. “Can’t remember me already, it’s your best man Chai”. “Oh! Hey! Man, how have you been? Been a long time since I last talk to you,” “I’m doing great, how about you? How are you and Boontai doing?” Chai asked.

“That’s good, I’m doing great also”. “Good, good. You got any plans tonight?” “Nothing, probably just relax at home. What are you up too?” Harit asked. “I was thinking that since we haven’t hung out with the boys for the while now, why don’t we head to the usual place tonight?”, “Yeah, sure that sounds great to me. At 10 then?” he asked. “Yeah at 10 will be great, I’ll give the guys a call to let them know. “Alright, see you then man”, he ended the call and left the office for the day.

Loud music blast through the door as Soriya follow Chanida to the entrance, “It’s so pack tonight”. “That’s why I told you we shouldn’t have come” complained Soriya. “Oh! Just shush and have some fun since we’re here already”. Soriya rolled here eyes as both them enter the VIP room.

Once they settle down Soriya got up and looked down from the window watching crowds of people in the dance floor, just as her eyes was wondering around the entrance area something caught her attention. “Look, that guy look likes Chai” said Soriya, pointing down to the guy who just entered the entrance door, “Chai?” Chanida said confusedly as walk up to Soriya. “Why is he here, he’s supposed to at home hanging out with the guys” angrily said Chanida. Soriya let out a sigh and seated herself on the luxury couch, “Must have change of mind, just relax Nida”. “I’m still not happy about this” as she angrily sat next to Soriya. “You might as well just go down there and talk it with him” Soriya suggested. “That won’t do it, I rather stay here and have fun with you, and anyways he lied so I’ll deal with it later”.

“Are you positive about it?”Soriya asked worriedly, “Yes, I am”. “Alright, here cheer for the night of us only”. Soriya stare at Chanida as she angrily took her shot, “Slow down Nida, I seriously think you should really just go and talk it out with him. Chanida just shook her head and continue to take more shots. Soriya let out a sigh and got up, “Where are you going?” Chanida called after her. “Go talk to him” said Soriya and walk to the door. Chanida quickly got up and closed the door before she can do so. “So! I’m serious, don’t just let’s have fun”. “Did you just not see yourself a minute ago, just go Nida”. Chanida let out a sigh and gave up. “Fine I’ll go, but you’ll have to go with me too”. Soriya smiled and follow after Chanida out the door.

“Look who we got here to visit our table, Chai” said one of the friend, pointing ahead. He turned back and saw Chanida cwalking toward their table. He quickly slid off his stool and gave his best smile once she arrived. “Chanida, my darling!” he sweetly greeted. She looked at him and glared at him. “Honey!” Chai whined. “How come you didn’t even tell me you were going to come here?, you didn’t have to lie to me you know” calmly said Chanida. “I was going too, but it was last minute thing so I didn’t get the chance to call and tell you” Chai said innocently. “There is such thing call text” she said busting him. “Like I say it was a last minute thing, honey” he whined again.

“Long time no see, Chanida” said Harit, coming behind them. “Harit” dully said Chanida. “Haven’t seen you for ages, you sure is still beautiful as ever” complimented Harit. Chanida blush and welcome his friendly hug. “Don’t misunderstand Chai for being here, I was the one that wanted us guys to hangout and catch up since we haven’t seen or hangout with each other for awhile now” he explained. “It’s alright, he’s only excuse this time since you coverd for him” she teased Chai.

“Honey, did you come here by yourself?” Chai asked her. “No, Soriya actually came with me she’s at the bar waiting for me” she answered. Harit looked up once he heard Soriya name. “Oh! really, where are you guys sitting?”, “We’re in the VIP room”. “VIP room? And you went on saying about me” he teased Chanida. “You claim you were busy” she made excuse, Chai laugh and pull her into his embrace. “Hey, why don’t both you guys go and dance since a slow song is on” suggested Harit. “No, its okay I don’t want to dance”. “Come on honey let’s go” plead Chai, pulling her onto the dance floor.

Soriya was enjoying her drink when she noticed Chanida and Chai on the dance floor. She smile and wave back to Chanida as Chai and her sway back and forth with the soft slow music.

“Got it” said a manly voice behind her, handing his money to the bartender.

“No thank you” she said not bothering to look who it was. She quickly hand her money to the bartender and slip off the stool. “Hey! Woman where are you going? Why not stay and enjoy a drink with me”. She turned and looked whose the hell blocking her way, she glared at him and slide off the stool on the other side, but still he block her way again. “Excuse me sir, but you can please move out of my way” said Soraya irritated. “Why would I move baby, why don’t you and I just go upstairs to one of those room and enjoy some pleasure”. She angrily looked at him and pushed him aside leading herself away from him, but yet, the man got angry and roughly grab her arm. “Let me go” she angrily said between her teethes, he laughed and lean on closer to Soriya, “Let’s enjoy some pleasure then I’ll let go”.

“Excuse me here, but is there something wrong here” asked a man behind them. Soriya look up and was surprise to see who was there to rescue her from the drunk crazy pervert infront of her. “Of course not mister, is just the matter of me and this woman about pleasure so excuse us. He laughed and shook his head, “Mister, I think you’re wrong seems like this lady isn’t willing to go with you” he said. “Just get out of my way, man” said the angry drunk man and try to push the man aside. “Let her go right now”, “Who are you to tell me, move”. “Who are you to force this lady who doesn’t want to be involved with you. You want to be in jail tonight or let go nicely”.

The drunk guy laugh, “Do you think I care or even scare of your stupid threat” said the drunk man laughing. “Take him way” demanded the rescuer. The security nodded and took him away. “You fucken bastard, I’ll be back to get you”, as the drunk man struggle to get out of the security hold.

“Are you okay?” asked him. She nodded and sat down on her stool, “Thank you though”. “You’re welcome” said he with a smile, he watch her as she gulp down her 3 shot like as it’s only water. She turned to look at him, but quickl looked away once he caught her looking at her. “So how have you been lately?”. “Been great than ever”, he nodded and received his drink. “How come you’re here, you usually don’t like these kinds of places?” he asked. Soriya laughed, who told you that I don’t like these kinds of places? Funny, but I like coming here to take my mind off from work” she said. “You told me yourself when we were still together”. “Together? I think you need some mental help, we were never together”, Harit chuckled. “Why? Are you trying to denie about our past” Harit teased her. “I’m not denying anything because we really do no have anything in the past together”.

He lean closer to her with a smile, “Do you want me to make you remember?” he whispered into her ears. She rolled her eyes and scoot farther from him, “No thank you, because I know clearly enough that we don’t have anything with each other”. “Really?” said he with a grin. “Yes, really”. “You know what I think if it’s better you leave me alone and go back where you came from” she said nicely. “Ow! I still want to talk to you and plus I need to make sure no drunk guy will come and bother you again”. “Well I don’t think I’ll need you assistance anymore and thank you, but I know how to defend myself. If you’re not going then I’ll lead myself first”, with that saying she got off the stool and made her way.

He quickly stood up and grabbed her arm. “Let me go of me” seriously said Soriya as she tried loosen his grip, but his grip just get stronger as he pull her along with him.

“Where do you think you’re going with my husband?” a woman shouted toward them. Soriya looked up from his griped; she let out a frustrated sigh and looked away. “Boontai, what are you doing here?”, “I say what are you doing with my husband?” Boontai shouted, ignoring Harit question. “Was I holding his arm or was he holding my arm. Why don
t you ask your husband instead who was on who?. “Harit!” angrily shouted Boontai.

“Let’s go” said Harit as pulled Soriya along with him ignoring Boontai, he finally let loose of her grip once they reach outside. She angrily glared at him as he stare back at her. “I’m really sorry for what just happen”. “No need, I knew something like this was going to happen and it just have to happen”. “I’m truly sorry; I didn’t expect anything like this will happen to you. Well why don’t I take you home then” he offered.