Ur Desktop 2.0

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol i remembered that i used to have one deskptop thread but its kinda long time ago. would it be ok to make a new one lol? here's my latest desktop sc :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. mines still the same... messy as usual lol.. my bro always changes the bg.. i resized the image ^_^.. tooo big..

yes.. my comp is old T_T.. lol.. but i still love it! hehe..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
My Comp Recently Crashed so I had to re-do everything and I even had to replace my icons -.-" I don't remember which icons belong where lmao so I jus kind of put everything wherever they may have use to be

Credit to Showwallpaper.com for this wallpaper I recently fell into an obsession w/ tangmo =]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ tina.. i realized you had a wallie like that b4.. but it was aum hehe..

awwwe.. ur comp crash.. i hope you didnt lose anithing..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I didn't lose anything lol because I have everything on external back up drive and nothing at all on my computer hard drive that way if it crashes I don't lose anything except for have to reinstall programs and etc ^___-"

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

I changed it to this one now I made some modifications and re-did my icons and shortcuts a bit I guess lol and changed it to Rita <3 the same person made this one. I got it from Showwallpaper.com ^__-"

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
that's good tina ^_^.. hehe i love her wallies..

my bro changed the bg again.. lol... i dont change the bg animore lol..

his car.. nissan sentra.. 1992? i believe..

damn.. i never realized it's so packed >_< haha.. will organize it one day lol..

anan

sarNie Adult
It's been ages now that i use Linux,,,
The new version of my long time favourite Linux distro Ubuntu was just released 3 days ago: code name: Lucid Lynx. :p
I just finished upgrading the system, and make up the Spring cleaning of my freshly Desktop....

Just wanted to share my newly Desktop 2010 with our Sarnies ^_^ ....

SarNworld...

AmaroK media player : i like listening online radio with lyrics lol,,, To Sing on the Flyyyy :p

Docklet (pretty similar to Mac Desktop) and System info & Pidgin messenger Screenlets (on the right side)

I like when my Desktop is clean & neat... like my little room ahaha lol.... :p