Urgh...men!

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I want to strangle my boyfriend sometimes, especially the past two days. He's really starting to get on my last nerves.
I just needed to vent.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg so true.. when he is in a bad mood he freaking gets all emo and shit so what i do is act emo back lmao and then he feels guilty because he's putting me through stress and he knows that im not suppose to be stressed cause its bad for me and i start to get sick so now a days he tend to calm down

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lmao. i agree with you lome!

I hate it when they tell you they're gonna call but they don't call!!! don't tell me that bullcrap if you're not gonna do it!!! <_<

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Okay. I take it back, the clubbing him upside the head sounds better. :p

But yeah, I'm getting really tired of his whining and bitching.
We went to check the mail very late last night or early morning depending on how you look at it. It was like 1 am.
I was expecting something in the mail from a friend, she does PR work or something along that line gets movie tickets. My bf and I were excited to see Hancock and those were tickets I was waiting for. I checked the mail every day except Thursday (which I think was when they came in). Well, I got the tickets and realized that they weren't regular movie tickets like I thought they'd be, they were advance screening. The ticket was for two, an advance screening of Hancock on Thursday 7:30 pm. My boyfriend got pissy about it because we missed it. He acted like it was my fault. I just wanted to punch him. I didn't know they were advance screening. Besides, it's not like he was the only one that wanted to see that movie, I was really looking forward to it. Then he went into some whiny rant about her (my friend) probably not giving me anymore tickets because I couldn't even get myself to go to that one. At that point I wanted to punch him and then kick him in the groin. Bastard. Even if I had checked the mail earlier, it's not like we'd be able to make it. He left to go eat with his friend around 3 or 4pm and didn't get back until around 11pm. So either way, we'd miss the movie because he has the only working car (mine is being fixed).
My friend was nice enough to give me 4 other double passes for two other movies, all of which are advance screenings too. Nothing I'd want to see in the theater but hey, it's free so why not. But my boyfriend continued to be an ass and said he didn't "want to see that crap." Grr!!! Not only did I want to punch him and kick him in the groin, at that point I wanted to kick him a few times while he's on the ground. <_<

I went to bed early and he tried to be all lovey dovey and kissy with me, my guess is to try to makeup, but it's going to take more than that.

Then today, I get up and haven't eaten anything yet I just did my usual, check e-mail and then got ready to go pick up a new starter for my car. Well, half way there he says that we should go visit his grandmother in the hospital. I'm like okay, thinking it would be later on. It was already 3pm and I hadn't eaten anything and my body was feeling really weird. We make a stop at GameStop so he could sell his PS2 and then he says we should go to the hopsital NOW before visiting hours end. I told him to drop me off then but then he decides to make me feel bad and go into this speech about how if I had a dying relative in a hopsital he'd be there with me. First of all, I wanted to go with him but he should have told me before we left the house that he had planned to go to hospital so I would've eaten something and taken something for my stomach. I was going to change my mind and figure I could hold off the hunger for a bit until he went into that speech and made me feel bad, after that I was just pissed and I still wasn't over the movie ticket thing from last night. I'll be honest, if I had a dying relative that I was close to in a hopsital I don't think I'd take my boyfriend with me, I don't think I'd want him there. Yeah, we've been together 4 years but he's not family and I'm not comfortable with bringing outsiders into family matters.

That's just the past two days. He manages to piss me off at least once a week.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Damn girl.
How come your hubby doesn't want you working?
Are you okay? I'm not a doctor but coughing up blood sounds like something serious.
And eack! men and their ego, I wouldn't stress over it, he'll get over it eventually. He may be your husband but your dad will always be your dad, whether your husband likes it or not, parents are always going to butt in and make sure that their children are okay (well, good parents that is).
You could be 40 with a litter of kids of your own and your parents will stiff fuss over you.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm ok it's part of the illness that i've been suffering from lately... coughing up blood only happens when i get real stressed and then I can't eat and when I can't eat my body is weak so it's easier to face stuff like that .. the eating instant noodle thing i did it in act to protest him lmao... but he doesn't want me working because im sick and because i was diagnosed with CFS chronic fatigue syndrome it doesn't sound serious but the docs have kind of advised not to drive for long periods of times so ive been known to nearly fall sleep at the wheel sometimes for no apparent reason =/ one reason he doesn't want me working cause he's to worried ... yeah totally agree about the parents thing .. they know he's a good guy but at the same time they still realize we are young and sometimes he will make dumb immature mistakes

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
you got a very sweet and loving dad there, Tina.
My boyfriend is the same thing.. he hates it when my family gives me money or buy stuff for me. He thinks it demeans his manhood.

But you take care of yourself, girl.. stay away from them stressful things.

sirena

sarNie Adult
urg with all ur girls stories

i kinda feel good not having a bf or husban yet haha

no offence :]

but yea i know wat u mean wen u said they bitch more then girl does haha
i think its funny and i laugh everytime my bf does it

i call him gay just to joke around and he gets even worse :loool:

but yea argument, money problems etc r all part of relationship and once u guys works things out you'l laugh and charist the past :]

i wish u all luck and things work better again ^_^

i currently don't have a bf ^_^ and im fine with that

just not ready for another blow with realtionship

ppl say im running away, i dnt know

im friends again with my ex eventho he hurt me but i find it to forgive him and look past it and see it as things didnt work out and maybe there someone better out there :]

and i think i grew alot from before my emotions my thought

let just see where life takes me

sirena

sarNie Adult
btw tina watch ur health hun :]

hope u feel better

coughing up blood doesnt sounds so great

take care!

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
no way girls are more bitchy when they are moody besides impossible for a guy to be bitchy really i mean bitchy derives from the word bitch and a guy can't be a bitch he can be a bastard but definetly not a bitch rambling rambling rambling rambling lalalalal

sirena

sarNie Adult
no way girls are more bitchy when they are moody besides impossible for a guy to be bitchy really i mean bitchy derives from the word bitch and a guy can't be a bitch he can be a bastard but definetly not a bitch rambling rambling rambling rambling lalalalal

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Despite the origin of the word, I totally think a guy can be bitchy.
Hell, I've even called a few guys bitches. :D
Bastard just doesn't carry the same punch as bitch.

Every time my bf gets really whiny and bitchy I tell him to stop being such a chick (not girl, CHICK lol).