Urgh...men!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yeah. that's what i don't understand. why do girls or women get so upset at other girls, when their guy is into *another" girl? for all i know, his girl should thank the other girl for seducing, leading him on whatever. so she doesn't waste her time with a disloyal dude.

one of my friends was sleeping with some girl the other day. her husband kept texting her over and over again. finally, she turned of her phone. then he called him asking if he knew where she was. somehow he had all the numbers from her cell and was going one by one. he even called me. :eek: my friend didn't lie... said she was right there.

her husband was pretty much going "thanks bro. you can keep that ho." :lol: i was going holy... :eek: that's how the girls should do it, too, if their guy is cheating or disrepecting them.

why go back to them? when you do, it's all your fault.
because many girls are very clingy, insecure, dependent, fall so easily & they think they're boyfriend will change. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
that's scary. :lol:
it might be scary but it's true. many girls want their boyfriend to be like the princes in them fair tales. They want a man who will do anything for them. they want a man who will go out of their ways for them & when it doesn't happen, the whole world crumbles before them. I mean, it's so stupid. Fair tales don't exist, there's not gonna be a man galloping up to these girls' doorstep & these men aren't gonna do everything for them.

I hate it when girls complain about how their boyfriends are asses, 'well if your boyfriend is an ass, then you must be an ass too because you're dating him.' it's like do something to change it or just leave him, don't sit there & complain about all the things he doesn't do for you. that shit really pisses me off.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
^that would be me. i want to break up with the bf, but i dont know where to start.

the last time i tried to break up with him, i started with "i dont think we're going anyway, let's break up." he yelled at me for hours and hours and hours. it felt like a year. i ended up with tears and didnt break it off.

judyp

sarNie Adult
it might be scary but it's true. many girls want their boyfriend to be like the princes in them fair tales. They want a man who will do anything for them. they want a man who will go out of their ways for them & when it doesn't happen, the whole world crumbles before them. I mean, it's so stupid. Fair tales don't exist, there's not gonna be a man galloping up to these girls' doorstep & these men aren't gonna do everything for them.

I hate it when girls complain about how their boyfriends are asses, 'well if your boyfriend is an ass, then you must be an ass too because you're dating him.' it's like do something to change it or just leave him, don't sit there & complain about all the things he doesn't do for you. that shit really pisses me off.
i think the problem with relationships is that there's always one person trying to change another. i know, im being cliche, but you can't change someone. you help them improve. and with that, you'll only build a stronger relationship. ;)

another problem is people get into a relationship setting standards and expecting miracles to happen. don't expect because then you'll try to force it and then become disappointed. just let it be.

i completely agree. :D

maybe people should just be more patient instead of rushing into a damn relationship and then tinkering with the other person once they're in it. NO ONE has to change themselves for you. there's compromise in a relationship.. completely agree... but compromising YOURSELF? NO WAY! if your girl or guy wants you to change, you EXIT the relationship, because they're in the relationship with some imaginary person... NOT YOU. You were who you were before the relationship, & they said they "liked" or "loved" you then. why do they want you to change once you're in a relationship? that stuff is scary. -_-

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i think the problem with relationships is that there's always one person trying to change another. i know, im being cliche, but you can't change someone. you help them improve. and with that, you'll only build a stronger relationship. ;)

another problem is people get into a relationship setting standards and expecting miracles to happen. don't expect because then you'll try to force it and then become disappointed. just let it be.
oh yeah. You really can't change a person. I know many girls who won't leave their boyfriends because they 'promise' they will change but then i watch as the days turn into weeks & then months & then they're complaining bout how their boyfriends are such asses & they will never change. well duh.. if he didn't change for you then, aint no way he's gonna change now.

i completely agree. :D

maybe people should just be more patient instead of rushing into a damn relationship and then tinkering with the other person once they're in it. NO ONE has to change themselves for you. there's compromise in a relationship.. completely agree... but compromising YOURSELF? NO WAY! if your girl or guy wants you to change, you EXIT the relationship, because they're in the relationship with some imaginary person... NOT YOU. You were who you were before the relationship, & they said they "liked" or "loved" you then. why do they want you to change once you're in a relationship? that stuff is scary. -_-
patience is the key! :lol: ain't no way you expect to get into the relationship & everything is gonna be perfect. i mean yeah, you gotta make some sacrafices but don't ever change a person because they want you to. the only time you should change yourself is because it's for your own good.

What i can't stand the most is when girls/guy stop hanging out with their friends once they find a boyfriend. that shit pisses me off... or when girls always try to put you down because they have 'boyfriend'.

like this one girl i knew, she change completely because of her boyfriend. i'll talk about a guy & she'll be like 'oh well my boyfriend this... my boyfriend got that... he's so this.. he's so that...' i'm like bitch shut the fuck up would you. i don't give a damn! if i wanted a boyfriend i could get one. i just choose not to for the fact that i get distracted. education comes first for me! lol. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
excuse me but... :loool: good one. good one.
man. you would make such a great sibling. i would never have to scold you about focusing on your studies. B)
:lol: my guy friends say i'm a one of a kind girl. ^_^ all the girls they've ever met/dated where clingy, naggy, dependent girls who want their guys spending money on them. i'm sooo not those type of girls.

for reals, guys do get in the way... last spring, i failed 2 classes & barely pass one class because i was so caught up in a guy.... <_< now i know, guys are a distraction! no more interruptions with me & school! ;)

for reals, guys do get in the way... last spring, i failed 2 classes & barely pass one class because i was so caught up in a guy.... <_<
god damn. i am so suprised lil' ms. noy let a guy distract her! :eek: oh well then. yesh. yesh. no more interruptions. :lol:

genkers

sarNie Juvenile

well when you try to help someone improve you are basically helping them change what i think you meant was you shouldn't try to change all of them but just certain aspect of who they are etc etc etc

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to strangle my boyfriend sometimes, especially the past two days. He's really starting to get on my last nerves.
I just needed to vent.

hahaa.. same here. sometimes i just want to strangle my bf. but there's ups && down in relationship.

there is no such thing as perfect.

snowflake

sarNie Egg
her husband was pretty much going "thanks bro. you can keep that ho."
that part cracked me up. :loool:

Fairy Tales do exist, just only in books. lol. :D

I first met my BF when he was broke and jobless. I hated his guts too. lol. But that's a story for another time. :D ;)
Although he has a short fuse of a temper, he wouldn't call me a bitch. Cause he knows I'd be really pissed off and leave with our daughter and never let him see her again. nah, just kidding. haha. But he knows I'll be really pissed off. Plus, he has respect for women, his mom taught him that. The only time he'd call a woman a bitch is if she really deserved the name. haha.

My BF knows when I'm mad at him, because I wont talk to him. At all.
Sometimes when he comes home from work and he's had a hard day and I ask him a question or so and he snaps back at me, I pull the guilt trip and will tell him that I'm sorry for bothering him etc. etc. I know that's mean but sometimes he deserves it. lol.
He'll spend the next few hours trying to figure out how to apologize, I can tell, but when he does I let him know how I appreciate it and apologize as well for getting mad at him, since I know he's had a long day a work. ^_^

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Actually, that "fairy tale" love does exists but not everyone will find it every life time.
My aunt and her husband had that and quite a number of my friends have a marriage like that. It's not perfect, they bicker and argue like anyone else but when it comes down to it, there's nothing they wouldn't do for each other. Now that to me, is TRUE love because it's self-less.

As for the other stuff, my bf can be an ass sometimes but that's most people in general. No ones so perfect that they annoy the hell out of someone else sometime. Even perfect people annoy others for being too perfect.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
that part cracked me up. :loool:
Fairy Tales do exist, just only in books. lol. :D

I first met my BF when he was broke and jobless. I hated his guts too. lol. But that's a story for another time. :D ;)
Although he has a short fuse of a temper, he wouldn't call me a bitch. Cause he knows I'd be really pissed off and leave with our daughter and never let him see her again. nah, just kidding. haha. But he knows I'll be really pissed off. Plus, he has respect for women, his mom taught him that. The only time he'd call a woman a bitch is if she really deserved the name. haha.

My BF knows when I'm mad at him, because I wont talk to him. At all.
Sometimes when he comes home from work and he's had a hard day and I ask him a question or so and he snaps back at me, I pull the guilt trip and will tell him that I'm sorry for bothering him etc. etc. I know that's mean but sometimes he deserves it. lol.
He'll spend the next few hours trying to figure out how to apologize, I can tell, but when he does I let him know how I appreciate it and apologize as well for getting mad at him, since I know he's had a long day a work. ^_^
Omg girl that sounds like my husband and I. We do that all the time lol sometimes when he had a rough day at work when he gets home he'd be really bitchy and take it out on me. I'd sit there and not say anything and go, "I'm sorry I won't bother you anymore." Leave the dinner table and (NOT EAT) LOL thats when he starts to feel really guilty because he knows how critical my health is the next thing you know he's there apologizing and the next day he comes home with a gift lol -.O

I remember when I was with my ex omg that fool would actually let me die rather than apologize to me. The guy I last 2 guys I dated before Tim were such assholes. They would say and do things to hurt me and not even care that it would affect me emotionally. Gosh man every time I think about how I am with tim now it just makes me cherish him more because he's the first guy ever that makes me feel that I am something.

To me I consider all but 3 which is Tim my ex Johnny & Chris weak. All the men I've dated aside those three are weak to the bones. They either are momma's boys, they need to have a back up girl just in case this one fails, or they pretend like they are something they aren't telling me that they have this and that and nothing to back it up. Also they start talking shit about me when they realize how happy I am ... I gave that stuff up so long ago and it pisses me off every time I hear that this and that has been said about me. Like dude if you're really your age act it and be a man. A real MAN would never trash talk his ex. Us women tend to trash talk our ex because they deserve it LOL. Honestly I don't think I deserve to be trashed talk by my ex's especially if they are the ones that hurt me. I also hate how my girlfriends pretend to care about me and shit when in the end they are hiding the fact that they had already hooked up with the so called ex of mines.

So either way a relationship is two way. It has to work from both ends. Sometimes there are obstacles, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
My advice to some girls is don't let anyone hold you under their thumb. Once they feel that they have power over you they will take advantage