USB Flash Issue

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ok .. one of my flash drives its empty I swur LOL .. and like when I try to move stuff to it .. it says there is not enough space.. when there is nothing on it! and like im sure the file im moving does not surpass the amount it holds..... and I tried using the usb disinfectant and it still gives me the same error..

anyone help por favor?

thanks Love yah *kisses* and huggies*

me lovers yooh khoon ta =]

desktop-----> right click on ur fash drive ------> properties----> and clean.... maybe before u delete stufff on it but forget to clean t. and then it still here?

ok i've done that and it says the space is in use! but like I don't see anything on there >.<
then it mean that maybe ur flashdrive are lock or something like that...
try this thing.. desktop---> right click on ur flash drive---> properties---> look at the tablet "Tools"---> click on "Verify the volume"----> and then click on "repair automatically files system error" and OK..... it will show u what is the problem and also delete it

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
then it mean that maybe ur flashdrive are lock or something like that...
try this thing.. desktop---> right click on ur flash drive---> properties---> look at the tablet "Tools"---> click on "Verify the volume"----> and then click on "repair automatically files system error" and OK..... it will show u what is the problem and also delete it
done that and it doesn't show anything at all .. and thanks Lilly :p love you girl

dfemc

sarNie Adult
yeah why don't u just format the drive tina. u might have hidden files on there. go to the view options and have it show hidden files. but that doesn't sound right. hopefully u don't have a funky virus or spyware saved on there under a hidden file, which is taking up the entire space of ur flash drive.