Uthai Tae Vee , Are there more than one versiON?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I am confused I watch this boran drama hmong dub and the girl name was Uthai Tae Vee. I try to search that but it's always the bee matika version that appear. Is there more than one version or what??

yak

sarNie Adult
I am confused I watch this boran drama hmong dub and the girl name was Uthai Tae Vee. I try to search that but it's always the bee matika version that appear. Is there more than one version or what??
Yah! Sinee Hongmanop played one in the 80's

mia07

Introvert
Ok. Lol. That's what I thought does anyone have that version youtube??!
There are only two versions I saw, Sinee and Bee. Sinee's version is uploaded by taliewliew in Thai-dub and Bee's version is uploaded by iaxiong24 in Thai-dub as well. If you're looking for the Hmong-dub version of Sinee's, then I think 0swtlilannie0 on YouTube might have it, but I'm not sure.

Phon

sarNie Adult
there 3 version one from the 70's and chatree sinee version in late 80s then bee verison.

Phon

sarNie Adult
Really? Wow, I didn't know that.. That means it was remade only 2 times then..
yea its been remade 2 times. but the 1st version was short mini series. made by dara film which was dara vdo. but they didnt make tv series until the 80's. in the 70's everything was 1 finish not long.

Phon

sarNie Adult
no the nang ake was the bad girl mom in sinee version chuntana mom. she was also nang ajke of the old old bla bootong and nang ake of the original tep 3 radoo which was call fon 3 radoo. she was a hit in the early 70's lol:D :drool: :dude: :clap: :tease: :loool:

mia07

Introvert
no the nang ake was the bad girl mom in sinee version chuntana mom. she was also nang ajke of the old old bla bootong and nang ake of the original tep 3 radoo which was call fon 3 radoo. she was a hit in the early 70's lol:D :drool: :dude: :clap: :tease: :loool:
Dang! Makes me want to watch them. They were all only a film-version boran, huh? So, am I supposed to be glad that I got to watch the series rather than the film-version because the series were pretty good.

Phon

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='645739' date='Aug 30 2009, 04:54 AM']Dang! Makes me want to watch them. They were all only a film-version boran, huh? So, am I supposed to be glad that I got to watch the series rather than the film-version because the series were pretty good.[/quote]

the story is the same just the series version is of course longer because they turn it into a series. but the story goes the same way.

woohee

sarNie Egg
ammmm. where's the hmong dubb at. cause i can't seem to find at that person's youtube page. please give out link! :blush: