Uthen Prommin

cookielee

sarNie Egg
Do you guys know if he's still in the music industry???? He's a really good singer and very cute too....Do you guys have any pic of him???
by the way does he have any fansite or anything...if you have any pic of him please post it on here...i would apprecite it.....thank you!!!!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
Yea, he's a really good singer... He sang a few songs in the Buang Baja Torn with Marsha and Chakrit's lakorn and it was so beautiful...

Here's Uthen's mv for Chakrit and Marsha's lakorn....check it out, it's soooo good... I love this lakorn and soundtrack!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oR6nnmvwV0

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Do you guys know if he's still in the music industry???? He's a really good singer and very cute too....Do you guys have any pic of him???
by the way does he have any fansite or anything...if you have any pic of him please post it on here...i would apprecite it.....thank you!!!!!

when he first came out i thought he was cute and had great vocal. he does have good voice and good music but he ruin himself later because he insulted laotian people. a lot of people stop supporting him including myself b/c i had a bunch of his cds. very sad when celeberity do that to their fans. there are several actors that did that and they are not as popular now...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
when he first came out i thought he was cute and had great vocal. he does have good voice and good music but he ruin himself later because he insulted laotian people. a lot of people stop supporting him including myself b/c i had a bunch of his cds. very sad when celeberity do that to their fans. there are several actors that did that and they are not as popular now...
hr insulted laotian people? wat did he say?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i was cant remember the exact wording bc it was years ago when i was back in high school hehe.
something along laotian woman are dirty and that he would never marry one. close along the line of what sam uranun said...

i remember there were 3 people that said stuff like that to laotian woman. those two and ampol (micro).

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
4Realz? Did you hear him say that with your own ears or heard it on the news or newspaper? Because maybe it's just rumors. How can a Thai star be dumb enough to be racist?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
4Realz? Did you hear him say that with your own ears or heard it on the news or newspaper? Because maybe it's just rumors. How can a Thai star be dumb enough to be racist?
i didnt hear it but my sister's saw a concert or was it interview and he said that. yes, they were idiot for saying so. many laotian and other race watches and support their singing and acting b/c we understand the language more than any other race.

i'm a big fan of many stars since i was 7 years old; actually my whole family loves to watch and buy thai cds. i follow on news and stuff about them. i know nowadays some newspaper try to bad mouth people b/c they make money off that.

even that lao singer ketsana herself many laotian people dont.

they should be glad that their fans support them b/c that's how they make their living. if they dont care then they can say watever they want then huh?

cookielee

sarNie Egg
so...do you know if he's still making music????
really want to ee some new mv from him....

saobomp

sarNie Adult
so...do you know if he's still making music????
really want to ee some new mv from him....

i'm not sure b/c i havent follow his work since then but i hear some of the lakorns and some songs in the movie sounds like his voice. he has a distinct voice and u'll know. i believe he writes some of the songs too...