Valentine

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I didn't think it would be good from the ads but I got bored and decided to watch it and it's actually pretty funny.
Some parts are a tad cheesy but it's a new show, they're still working out the kinks and the actors are still getting a feel for their characters.
I remember how cheesy Charmed use to be, after the first season it got really kick ass.

I guess I thought it would be cheesy because of how the guys were dressed, they looked like they were from some sort of Italian wanna-be mob movie.

Why is it that the Greek characters on TV/movies always have British accents? :huh:

Anyway, I really like that they brought a mortal woman into the mix and she's a romance novelist. lol It's funny because that's the genre I wanna write for one day. It's so typical too. I swear every book I've ever read about a woman who likes to read romance or wants to be a writer is described the same: She's a little awkward, has some quirky qualities to her, petite with a little spice to her, doesn't get out much, lives alone and has a cat.

The guy that plays Hercules, OMG, his face is so so but good lord that body is fit for a Greek god. He's clothed but you can tell from the way his clothes hangs onto this body that he is really fit. ^_^