valentine's day

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
i still need a plan for v-day...
*sigh*
so sad these days!
hehehe...
nothing cool on v-day, i might celebrate it on friday or saturday instead...

zouaxiong

sarNie Egg
im making chocolate kisses rose buds for this security at my work place.
the bf and i are celebrating it on the following saturday instead (we dont see eachother until the weekend). although it would be better on v-day.

skies

sarNie Adult
all of you couples have a great time

as for us singles

PARTY PARTY PARTY
FLIRT FLIRT FLIRT
MORE PARTYING

:p

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
remember that post I made about the chocolate roses for that guy I liked...yeah...so, we have this val-o-gram card sale thing at school and, I bought him one telling him to not cease to contact me about hanging out...and as if he was reading my mind, he bought me one too, and told me that we'll get to hang out sometime...and he like, wrote that he heart me...that was sooo cute...and he gave me a hug too...gosh, now I regret not setting up that rose/message thing for him...darn myself...oh well, this has to go be my best valentine's day ever...
I walked in the hallway and see all these balloons and roses and teddy bears yet I had the biggest smile on and was the happiest girl in the whole school cause, on that little piece of red paper was the words from him to me...and that's worth more than any other girl's balloons or roses they got from their guys...
sorry, I just had to share that, I'm so happy right now... :D

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
yesterday i went to mckinely park downtown.
they cut down all the rose bushes.. but i'll go back when they start growing again.
that's a park that my bf went to when he was a toddler and i saw the picture... so he took me there.
we went out for lunch
and then... he's a fish freak.. so we went to an aquarium..
we also hit the pool house at night.
that was my valentines. lolz

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
aww, nkaujhmooblauj probably had a romantic night : )

I got 3 dozens of roses from my hunnie, and we went out for a long romantic dinner.. and then went to see JUMPER :D I wish the movie was a bit more romantic, but it was good enough :)

*smiles

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
aww, nkaujhmooblauj probably had a romantic night : )

I got 3 dozens of roses from my hunnie, and we went out for a long romantic dinner.. and then went to see JUMPER :D I wish the movie was a bit more romantic, but it was good enough :)

*smiles

aww... 3 dozen roses? wow. that's really sweet of him...
i wanted to go see 'step up 2 the streets' it's not romantic either.. but i kind of like to dance.. so it would be interesting for me. =D

lolz. maybe it's just me.. but i don't like getting a lot of flowers... the smell of it starts to give me a headache after a while..
and my bf knows this.. so he got me this one clear glass swan that's filled with water and a single red rose..
i love it. it's really pretty.. and of course.. LOTS of chocolate.. which i won't be eating... ehehe.

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
Vday doesn't have to be all about your hubby and your son.. you have to include yourself too cuz what if the hubby forgets about you? khekhekhekhe.. just kidding. well have fun at red lobsters ;) I went there once with my hubby and we didn't like the food there at all.. Somehow I'm just not really a seafood fan anymore..
For me, I have school that day until 4pm, so right after classes we may go out to the IMAX because we haven't gone there for a long time, and then we're gonna go eat at my favorite restaurant.. well we might since they're always so friggin busy- otherwise I'll just cook a romantic candlelight dinner for us :) OOOooh :D
I went down to sacramento to spend time with my family for valentine's day and yes its not all about me, my hubby and my son, cuzz I did went to sac to spent time with my family.

So did you have fun at IMAX?

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I went down to sacramento to spend time with my family for valentine's day and yes its not all about me, my hubby and my son, cuzz I did went to sac to spent time with my family.

So did you have fun at IMAX?
It's always nice to spend time with your family, when they live in a different town.. lol. My parents live right next door. like they say, if your family lives further away you tend to miss them more.
We went to the theatres but didn't go to the IMAX since it would've taken us 30 mins to get there and the movie at the imax started earlier than 30 mins later... But I enjoyed my roses :D I'm such a sucker for roses... *o^