Valentines Day!!!

Kelly

:D Hey guys I was wondering anyone doing anything special on that day....I would but it always turns out I'm single when Valentines day comes around aha! :p

L

lalalek

Kelly said:
:D Hey guys I was wondering anyone doing anything special on that day....I would but it always turns out I'm single when Valentines day comes around aha! :p
[post="73685"][/post]​
Same here too!!!!! :lmao:

rukmos

sarNie Adult
sorry to hear that you guys are going to be single of valentine's day. As for me, my bf and I are going to spend the whole day together doing whatever feels good at the moment. The truth is, I'm taking him shopping so he can carry all of my bags for me.

Kelly

It's kool I planned out my v-day already ehhe...I'ma watch roylei sanai rai all over again ahah! This actually exictes me too!!

S

sunflower

Kelly said:
It's kool I planned out my v-day already ehhe...I'ma watch roylei sanai rai all over again ahah! This actually exictes me too!!
[post="73766"][/post]​

kekekekeke hey can i join you? hahaha valentines day will be just another everyday for me.. nothing special... hey, i think i actually work that day!?!?!? ahhh maybe some patients will ask me to be their valentine :loool: ... ahhhh i'll try to get some lonely male nurse to take me out... damn i'm so hopeless! i don't even aim for doctors anymore... -_- life is just so blah

natty

Chubs
Kelly said:
[post="73685"][/post]​

well half of the nonsingle guys would probably start a fight with their gf( or gfs if you are a player) and break up to advoid spending money and time.. and the other half would probably have to dig into their savings to get something nice for their gf (or gfs if they are players) to advoid something hitting the fan.. and for all the single guys that didnt have to come up with a devious plan to break up.. they are either sad thinking how lonely they are or hanging out with the guys who just broke up with their gf and laugh at the nonsingle guys who are complaining to them about having to go spend time with their gf..

as for the girls.. half of the taken girls are probably wondering what they are going to get for valentine and think up of punishments for their poor bf if they dont get anything.. or get something they dont like.. the other half are probably wondering if their bf will break up with them to avoid getting something for them.. for the girls who are player and has more then one bfs,this is the time where their secretarial skills come in handy, scheduling is not easy... as for the single girls.. some might be lonely, the others would say "valentine is over rated" so that they wont feel sorry for themselves for having no body..

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
natty said:
well half of the nonsingle guys would probably start a fight with their gf( or gfs if you are a player) and break up to advoid spending money and time.. and the other half would probably have to dig into their savings to get something nice for their gf (or gfs if they are players) to advoid something hitting the fan.. and for all the single guys that didnt have to come up with a devious plan to break up.. they are either sad thinking how lonely they are or hanging out with the guys who just broke up with their gf and laugh at the nonsingle guys who are complaining to them about having to go spend time with their gf..

as for the girls.. half of the taken girls are probably wondering what they are going to get for valentine and think up of punishments for their poor bf if they dont get anything.. or get something they dont like.. the other half are probably wondering if their bf will break up with them to avoid getting something for them.. for the girls who are player and has more then one bfs,this is the time where their secretarial skills come in handy, scheduling is not easy... as for the single girls.. some might be lonely, the others would say "valentine is over rated" so that they wont feel sorry for themselves for having no body..
[post="73837"][/post]​
Haha, I think you took half the words out of my mouth. I think we're soulmates. :wub:

Yes, Valentine's Day is a great day to be single. Think about it. Flowers are more expensive (esp freakin red roses!!), restaurants are all booked, and your gf will constantly give you the eye like she's trying to figure out what you have plan even though you haven't even given it a thought and V-Day is three days away. In fact, I try to break up with my gfs either before Valentine's Day or before their birthday. It's the best time. It's even better if their birthdays are within a month of February. That way, you can start dating like around April (Springtime love!) and then be broken up by November. That's plenty of time (7 months!!) and that way, you avoid meeting her family for holidays and you don't have to spend an exorbitant amount of money, or better yet, you don't have to rack your brains to come up with the perfect or most romantic gifts.

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
Hmm... I have to work that day. (it's weekday rite?) after work I'm be home watching rerun of Friends. nothing special 4me. Gosh I need a life!

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
Im single but we have this thing at skool where people can buy carnations or roses and send to people. and i wish someone could send it to me. it be soo awesome

GueSs

TyziR
I have my Valentine's all planned out.
We're a simple couple.
Dinner and a movie at home.
Slow dancing...etc
White roses. (Her favorite kind)

I plan on making her a huge card and cd of songs I plan to sing for her.
For some reason she loves to her me sing with a bad voice and all.

Any recommendations for songs?
Mind sending me some too?

S

sunflower

Sadistic said:
We're a simple couple.
Slow dancing...etc

[post="73926"][/post]​

dude.. are you really a guy? wow... you're so romantic :wub: .. so thoughtful and ahhhhhhh if you ever become available.. pm me for my number ;)

Natasha

sarNie Egg
sunflower said:
dude.. are you really a guy? wow... you're so romantic :wub: .. so thoughtful and ahhhhhhh if you ever become available.. pm me for my number ;)
[post="73927"][/post]​

Nope he is MINE.... and I love him very very very much.... :wub:

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Sadistic said:
We're a simple couple.
Slow dancing...etc
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/dingdingdong.html

[post="73926"][/post]​
You save the soul of all guys everywhere. Amen to you. ;) Thank you.

And ladies, please do not compare the rest of us guys to him. He is a special case. If you expect all guys you meet to be like him, you'll always be unhappy. It's like wishing to be rich. If you're always greedy, no amount will ever be enough. Enjoy what you have.

Oh yeah, you touch my tra-la-la.

Guntherpalooza...as my school on Friday. Check him out.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/dingdingdong.html

Happy Valentines hunting.

Bou

sarNie Adult
hm..i dont think i will be doin anything on valentines day im usally alone at home watchin a movie or at my gurlz house watchin movies ahhaha....yeap were all single!lol...um..lets see i dont think i/we shud make a big deal out of valentines day because...february the 14th isnt the only day where u show ur gf/bf how much u love them...u should show them u love and appreciate all the things they do for you everyday....make valentines day everyday....:D

Happy Valentines Day! and have fun :D

bugsy

sarNie Adult
another single person coming at you! And since I'm single...imma be spending V-Day with my friends here on campus, since its a weekday and we have to be here for school and all. Plus, they dont gots any gfs/bfs either...so it's s'all good. We can all show each other our looooove for one another..lol. But basically...going with the flow I guess. Hmmm...maybe we'll have a karoake contest...oooh... :lmao:

natty

Chubs
marduk said:
Haha, I think you took half the words out of my mouth. I think we're soulmates. :wub:

Yes, Valentine's Day is a great day to be single. Think about it. Flowers are more expensive (esp freakin red roses!!), restaurants are all booked, and your gf will constantly give you the eye like she's trying to figure out what you have plan even though you haven't even given it a thought and V-Day is three days away. In fact, I try to break up with my gfs either before Valentine's Day or before their birthday. It's the best time. It's even better if their birthdays are within a month of February. That way, you can start dating like around April (Springtime love!) and then be broken up by November. That's plenty of time (7 months!!) and that way, you avoid meeting her family for holidays and you don't have to spend an exorbitant amount of money, or better yet, you don't have to rack your brains to come up with the perfect or most romantic gifts.
[post="73888"][/post]​
:loool: murduk.. that is such a great plan!! anyways not only is it good on your savings but it's also a great time to pick up girls!!!

natty

Chubs
Sadistic said:
We're a simple couple.
Slow dancing...etc

[post="73926"][/post]​

he's trying to get brownie points..

cuti3gurl

sarNie Egg
wowzer.....i have no one to share this day wid...soooo sad.....*sniff*......well i do but not with a guy hahaha...me and my homegirls [and their BF'S]....are all going out to eat and maybe bowling......but we are doing tat two days before valentines day.......it'll be alot more easier.....plus my homegirls are supposely setting me up with some dude lol.....WEIRDOS!?