Valentines

dhan9

sarNie Adult
is this movie out on DVD yet? i wanted to watch it again. Yes it was very funny and romatic too!

dhan9

sarNie Adult
oh kashier, i would love to tell you about the movie, but i might spoiled the whole thing when it does come out.
i can assure you that this movie is the best movie of chakrit that i had seen so far because it had both romantic and humour plus the ending is not sad as the other two of his movies that i had seen. Chakrit seems to gain abit of weight in there but that's ok, he's still look so hot in there when he wore that white outfit doing the dancing lol :wub:

yeah miss P'chakrit too. when does one of his new lakorns come out lol, i'm dishing out his old ones now.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
oh it's out on the DVD now, so happy. :clap: ....thanks for the news

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
I watched the movie twice this weekend! It's hillarious..seeing chakrit as being "gratoey kwai"...lol! You guys can dl it on this torrents website...you have to be a member and it's dvd quality http://bt.avistaz.com and click on Torrents :D

Dajaja

sarNie Egg
i loved the movie!
Saw it on youtube and it was pretty awesome.
I found his long hair really weird though... and i actually found myself feeling uncomfortable for chakrit when the girl was supposedly in his body and was trying to get close to her girlfriend :p

oh... does anyone know that song ja was dancing to? before she made chakrit sing. Cos i already have ngom ngai but i really want the other song. Or is the soundtrack not out yet? :unsure:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
can anyone please explain this movie to me..i got the whole body switch tingie..but afterward..i'm kinda lost w/ the whole gift ting and the whole contract ting...like huh?

Dajaja

sarNie Egg
can anyone please explain this movie to me..i got the whole body switch tingie..but afterward..i'm kinda lost w/ the whole gift ting and the whole contract ting...like huh?

Well I'll try... but i watched it a while ago so the memory might not be perfect.. :p

It's almost Valentine's day when all this happens. So Chakrit's the ladyboy ( :lol: ) and Ja's the tom.. BEFORE the crash.
On the day of the crash Chakrit was rushing to the airport to meet his boyfriend who is actually just using him to get money.. that's what the contract is about. The boyfriend works for some scary dude and they're trying to get money out of chakrit. Chakrit also ordered the present to give to the bf as a token of his love. Ja was rushing to meet her girlfriend who was gonna give her an answer to her proposal to stay with her in Phuket.

They were both in a car crash and somehow switched bodies. After the crash they tried to switch back... but they didn't want to use the car crash method cos they got freaked out (that is one funny scene in the morgue!). So anyways they tried jumping and banging together but.. didn't work.

Then they realised that they had to pretend to be each other for a while until they could switch back. The bf realised he didn't get Chakrit's signature on the contract and so had to go back and get it. ja's character owns a hotel in phuket... chakrit tells the bf to meet him there. Ja's girlfriend is waiting for her at the hotel but when they reach there i think they see her with a guy. so ja thinks the gf is cheating on her.

chakrit's really happy to be in a girl's body cos he can get so many guys.. and he gives himself a makeover. ja's pretty pissed off abt the makeover thing. and she's trying to get an answer from the gf but she's in the wrong body.. so the gf is kinda confused why her lover is suddenly into guys and always ignoring her and treating her weird. while this random guy who showed up with the lover is following her arnd etc.

the bf appears and kinda falls for chakrit in the GIRL'S body. chakrit doesnt seem to care abt that and is in fact really happy abt it. but ja's pretty upset cos her gf is all hurt etc so she keeps nagging at chakrit to play her part, and trying to get chakrit to just try the crash method and switch back. but chakrit is too happy in that body cos the bf said he loves him (not knowing it is chakrit.. the entire movie no one apart from those 2 know that they've switched bodies) and doesnt want to switch back. instead he says he'll give ja a makeover and try to help her get her gf.

Anyhow it's the eve of valentine's day and there's a huge party in the hotel. ja (in chakrit's body) sings a song to the gf.. who is kinda confused abt everything. oh the entire time the bf is hanging with chakrit but chasing ja for the signature and finally ja just signs but of course it's the wrong one. so chakrit wants to give the bf the gift but the bf is upset abt the signature so he takes the contract and hides and signs it. ja is suffering cos she wants the gf back... it's like true love for them.

chakrit gives the gift to the bf to show his love and they're on a boat and the gift rolls into the water and chakrit is trying to get it back but he falls in and then the contract papers blow in and the bf jumps after them and leaves chakrit to fight for his life until he is rescued by some random. and at tht point he realises that he was being delusional and the bf never loved him. somewhere in the middle of all this, when ja forces him to interact with the gf, she keeps telling him she loves him (thinking of course tht he's her lover).

so he goes and finds ja and they crash their cars into each other and end up back in their own bodies. ja and the gf are all good again and chakrit finds some white toyboy nurse who's also his new bf.

hopefully all tht makes sense... :dude:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I was just watching this the other day =( I THOUGHT THEY WOULD OF GOTTEN TOGETHER! but guess not. HAHAHAAH what a freaky movie. I didn't like how Ja was AT ALLL! i meant CHAKRIT IN JA'S BODY! ahahah!