Vanness Wu is Married

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Anyone remembers Mr. Vanness Wu?  Who was part of the F4 group in Meteor Garden alongside Jerry, Vic, and Ken?  The guy who was in Autumn Concerto?   Ok, ok.. I'm just messing with y'all :p  I know y'all know if y'all entered the thread hehe.

Anyways, I just found out that he recently married his Singaporean girlfriend of 7 years.  Congrats to the two, they look cute together.  I didn't know they've been together for that long.

Y'all can read here - http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/it%E2%80%99s-official-vanness-wu-and-arissa-cheo-are-getting-married

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
WHATTT??!??! I didn't know he was dating!! I was cheering for him and Ady, despite the fact that she already has a boyfriend. LOL
Another HOT man off the list. I am so sad. 555 Nonetheless, Congrats to him and his wife. Hopefully they throw an extravagant wedding! Heheh! :D

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Wah he looks so different from when he was in F4 now....lol of course, been a while but congrats to him and his wife. :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Seriously? Well, congrats to him. She's quite pretty.
I find this piece from the news hilarious:

"When asked if it was a shotgun marriage, Vanness was taken aback and exclaimed, 'No way, I'm a Christian!' (Devout Christians practice sexual abstinence before marriage)."

The guy once said in an English interview (I watched it), that he lost his virginity at age 17 or 16 (I don't exactly remember) and he regretted. So, his exclamation that he's a Christian which is why it's not a shotgun wedding...I don't buy it. HAHA. I don't really care if it's a shotgun wedding or not, the guy deserves to wed, but it's just his exclamation and the explanation that gave me the giggles.   

D~D

sarNie Adult
Their wedding photo were ridiculous.