[Variety] We Got Married

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
**idk if theres a thread already for this**

I'm super duper in love with this show. I've watched it non stop since last night. I was so sad to see Alex leave..gosh cant wait for him to return..they were just too cute! Their last scenes together were really touching and damn did he really have to make things more emotional witht that heart shaped plant...aaaahhhhh I just want to fast forward everyone else and watch them.
Andy and Solbi are cute too.they're like the young puppy love couple hahaha...
Crown J and InYoung..gawd damn InYoung is soooooo annoying but I guess thats what Crown J likes...He's sooooo ghetto but I think in a cute way..he's a hopeless romantic hahaha..
Poor Saori she got stuck with Don Don...I think they had they're cute moments but damn that Don Don he was just to frekn LAZY! I felt so bad for her...Good thing she divorced him lmao.
Not into the new couples yet...I think maybe its because its their first appearance so I'll have to wait and see..
CANT WAIT FOR THE RETURN OF ALEX AND SHIN AE!
*I'm so behind in this show..I'm only starting ep 10...gosh I have a long ways to go.

http://coolsmurf.files.wordpress.com/2008/...93_104013_0.jpg Alex and ShinAe

http://img210.images...58/kiss3am0.jpg Andy and Solbi

http://krnloop.files.wordpress.com/2008/04...rown-j-pics.jpg Crown J and InYoung

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/5343/lu...01400098ji1.jpg Don Don and Saori..Poor girl! LOL

*I just googled all these pictures*

Pure Azn

sarNie Hatchling
**idk if theres a thread already for this**

I'm super duper in love with this show. I've watched it non stop since last night. I was so sad to see Alex leave..gosh cant wait for him to return..they were just too cute! Their last scenes together were really touching and damn did he really have to make things more emotional witht that heart shaped plant...aaaahhhhh I just want to fast forward everyone else and watch them.
Andy and Solbi are cute too.they're like the young puppy love couple hahaha...
Crown J and InYoung..gawd damn InYoung is soooooo annoying but I guess thats what Crown J likes...He's sooooo ghetto but I think in a cute way..he's a hopeless romantic hahaha..
Poor Saori she got stuck with Don Don...I think they had they're cute moments but damn that Don Don he was just to frekn LAZY! I felt so bad for her...Good thing she divorced him lmao.
Not into the new couples yet...I think maybe its because its their first appearance so I'll have to wait and see..
CANT WAIT FOR THE RETURN OF ALEX AND SHIN AE!
*I'm so behind in this show..I'm only starting ep 10...gosh I have a long ways to go.

http://coolsmurf.files.wordpress.com/2008/...93_104013_0.jpg Alex and ShinAe

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/258/kiss3am0.jpg Andy and Solbi

http://krnloop.files.wordpress.com/2008/04...rown-j-pics.jpg Crown J and InYoung

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/5343/lu...01400098ji1.jpg Don Don and Saori..Poor girl! LOL

*I just googled all these pictures*
lol i also luv this show, right now im currently waiting for episode 25 to be subbed so i can dl, gonna be a special 3 hour episode i think with 2 new special couples XD, i can't wait.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
damn ep 25...thats sooooo long aways from me..I just finished ep 13 last night. I'M SO HAPPY ALEX AND SHIN AE ARE BACK! I LOVE LOVE LOVE WATCHING THEM...Although I think its going to take longer for ShinAe to open up since last time right when she began to open up Alex left.
The new couples are actually really funny.
HwangBo and Kimg Hyun Joong are awkwardly funny. Its super funny how he cant loose the honorifics when talking to her haha..and damn she's got some old perverted friends hahahaha...no wonder those boys were scarred to go downstairs durring the housewarming.
Cant wait to watch what happens next.
**I didnt know that Solbi and Chaeyon were friends..UGh no wonder I find Solbi to be annoying I dislike Chaeyon with a passion! I still love Andy and Solbi together though..they're super cute!
LMFAO poor InYoung..She actually had to do work for once hahahahaha it was hillarious when she thought all the guest were going to leave and then in pops another one hahahaha...InYoungs voice sounds a lot better than Chaeyon hahaha even though she has an annoying voice in reality...Crown J and InYoungs song Too Much is really good. Eww and I cant believe Chaeyon did her little wave dance at the house warming..ughhh she's so annoying!

Pure Azn

sarNie Hatchling
lol i too believe that solbi is kinda annoying, when her mother came she always keep asking "how's my hubby?", "which couple do you think is the best?"... the way she says it and her face expression makes it look like she is trying too hard to make the show better. I dunno but from the show I dont really like inyoung, im surprised Crown J was able to persist on being with her. Other than that, one thing i find hilarious from the 1st 2 new couples was when Lee Hwee Jae was farting and acting like it wasn't him LOL. OMG episode 25 special is already subbed :eek: im surprised since this special is 3 hours long lol

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Waaaaaaaa Alex and ShinAe's kids look sooooo cute! OMG the girl is gorgeous! the boy definatly looks like Alex.
Here are the screen shots of each family. I think all their kids are adorable.
I couldnt do a screen shot of Hyun Joong and his son so I just found one off of google. HJ's face was turned.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I'm still only on ep 14 but I skipped ahead and watched ep 28 and 29.
Awww it was super sad to hear Solbi's interview. Wonder if they'll really start dating.
ALSHIN IS MY FAV COUPLE! Alex is toooooo perfect to be real. What the heck is his flaw..I'm always thinking he's going to turn out abusive lol. I loved it when they had the kids omg that was super duper awwness. It completed their little family. hahaha
Hwangbo and HyunJoong are still going strong still awkardly cute.
I cant belive how different Hwanee really looks just with a nose job. It's like looking at a totally different person. He's a manly man in here. But theres little things that he does that shows he does care its like he cares without knowing. The way he acts towards Hwayobi reminds me of the way my dad is towards my mom. They'll pretend they didnt hear or dont care but really they hear evrything and do everything too. It's really sweet. I think he kind of feels off with Hwayobi cause they're such total opposites but every so often you see this spark in his eyes when he looks at her like "wwoooow she's amazing" ITS SUPER CUTE.
I havent watched too much/payed attention to Marco and Son Dam Bi so I dont really know how they are.
CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TO THESE COUPLES!

**Ceci at the end of WGM ep 29 they previewed Son Dam Bi's song Crazy. I swore I heard it somewhere...After a lot of thinking I realized it was from Queen Aces King T-ser 2. Girl you do not know how annoying it was to try and figure out where I've heard it lmfao! :loool: Well now it's lmfao but before mm mm girl :wacko:

KawaiiGarden

sarNie Egg
I'm completely addicted to this show since the beginning, it's the first time that I watched a show on the continuity like that. If I can't watch the episodes every week, I go crazy.

I was so sad when I learned that Alex and Shin Ae are going to quit the show. But since there're Hwanee and Hwayobi now, I'm a litlle sadless.
Hwanee is so harsh wit yobi, but I'm like Yobi, I love the guys who seem to be bad, but in reality are not so bad. They made me laugh a lot, and they sang so well together in their first appearance on this show.

I love the "A couple" since the beginning, In Young is such a witch, but cute, CrownJ is really a good guy, so patient.

Hwang Bo is so great, she's so cute with "the little master", I really love the way they act around each other now. The last episode was so funny with the "blind date" between the Wonder Girls and the SS501. I'm a big Fan of Hwang Bo since the X-man Show, she's such a wonderful lady. She's really amazing.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
oohhh man...alshins last ep was so sad. i hate that they kept of giving those two less and less air time.
i thought since it was their last ep together they should have gotten the most air time.
i'm soooo going to miss them. no more alshin! i guess i'll always have yt to rewatch lol.

i have to say i'm kind of really into hawnee and yobi. i do love the way he is towards her even though it is harsh. its like tough love hahaha. and their little camping trip honeymoon was super cute. i love love love that she sung to him. and the part where he just busted out "i love you" waaaaaa it was super cute. i really like her. to me i think they have the most real relationship mainly because i see so much of my parents in them hahaha.

i super duper envy hawngbo's body. its so curvy for someone so tiny. it was super funny when hwangbo and shinae did that whole fake getting mad at eachother thing. gosh i watched it from the middle and thought they were really fighting. i was like mmm no i dont like hwangbo anymore cause she's so mean to my shinae but it was all a trick haahaha.

i'm really going to miss the lettuce couple once they leave to. i dont know if i'll continue to watch this show anymore.

InYong is a real witch lmfao! she's soooooooooooo evil hahahahaaha.
that episode where crown j got mad at don-don and inyong. i was like WOW FINALLY I SEE A MAN IN HIM hahahahahaha

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
is crown j and inyong really a real life couple??.....cause they look like one..

and do these couples sleep together in the same room?......

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i only saw some eps here in there.. but hehe... i love crown j couple.. the "ant" couple lol.. <---- but i havent seen all their clips lol... im way behind in this show.. gotta start .. lol... ^_^

^ no i dont think so... but from the parts ive seen they really match hehe .. "limited edition" lol.. oh yea.. they were also one of the original couples that stayed the longest on the show...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
Jun Jin - Lee Shi Young couple from WGM are really dating now!!! they met and fell in love through WGM... congratulations to them both!!! although i wish some of the other couples would hook up too!!!

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
LoL aww I didn't even know there was a WGM thread here..I'm a HUGE JOONGBO ADDICT!!! Any other addicts out there?? :D I hope Joongbo can also come out like the JunJin Couple, but after KHJ is done being an idol of course. :p

C123

sarNie Hatchling
i love the pics of the babies! haha so cute!

awwww we got married!! i stopped watching after hwangbo and hyunjoong left the show *_*

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't like the new newlywed =( ahahhaha I am bias, I am not a SNSD fans although I do listen to 2 of their addictive songs Gee and Genie.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i dont find this show as interesting anymore.. maybe becuz i miss my "limited edition" couple.. wait.. i mean my "ant couple" lol..

i think the first season was always the best... xp..

for your guy's information.. Jun Jin & Lee Shi Young are no longer dating!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I was a HUGE Lettuce couple fan too!!!
They were so funny together, and very entertaining to watch...but I loved AnSol better...they seemed so realisitic that I think they should date in real life...and I like Solbi, she's my age, but a little different. The show was entertaining that season...
I've seen some Jo Kwon and Gain episodes...I'm kinda looking forward to the newest couple of C.N. Blue's Yongwha and SNSD's Seohyun...because from Intimate Note, she said she really didn't want to get married, or even think of guys in that way...
In spite of the fans, I think this show will change her perspective on men and marriage, and I think that's why they chose her. True, she is young, and she shouldn't think about marriage at that age, but still, just her feelings towards that issue seems very naive...I think the show could really open up her mind and help her to grow and mature as a young woman...
But if any of my boys get on that show, I just might die...I understand the fans sentiments...but it's still a show...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Wasn't this week's episode of WGM the cutest?
I thought it was adorable how Yonghwa already acts like a husband, very gentlemanly, always offering to hold Seohyun's purse.
Although, I thought it was quite funny that Yonghwa was more scared in the haunted house than Seohyun was.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I love the Lettuce couple the most. They're really cute together as husband and wife. I wish I got a groom like HJL.