Various Kpop News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
It said something about the air drop feature on iPhones. So sad :(
Well, that's just pretty convenient. Man, all these new features in technology does more harm than help. That's why I try to review settings for everything every so often. They change things so much and randomly that makes no sense sometimes.

-------
I was a super fan of 1n2d at one point. Esp. Kim Joo Hyuk era. After he passed away, I stopped watching. JJY's "character/behavior" in 1n2d is starting to make sense. If you've seen the show, you know what I mean. JJY is very narcissistic, almost even looks down on the others. His intelligence and wit is pretty amazing. He's the cleverest of the cast. Although, outside of 1n2d he seems quiet and introverted. He's manipulative and persuasive. - All these characteristics works and everyone thought it was just his "role" on the show. Looking back, I was always biased to whichever group he was in for games because it was fun to see him trick the others. Now, in hindsight, it's all making sense in a different way. Like, wow. He's a scary and dangerous person. He certainly fooled everyone once already with his scandal back in 2016. --- I am so lucky to have lost interest in the show though. I have detached sentimental feelings to the show, and don't feel any sadness or disappointment with JJY. Like, it doesn't even surprise me. He's simply capable of doing all those things.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Well, that's just pretty convenient. Man, all these new features in technology does more harm than help. That's why I try to review settings for everything every so often. They change things so much and randomly that makes no sense sometimes.

-------
I was a super fan of 1n2d at one point. Esp. Kim Joo Hyuk era. After he passed away, I stopped watching. JJY's "character/behavior" in 1n2d is starting to make sense. If you've seen the show, you know what I mean. JJY is very narcissistic, almost even looks down on the others. His intelligence and wit is pretty amazing. He's the cleverest of the cast. Although, outside of 1n2d he seems quiet and introverted. He's manipulative and persuasive. - All these characteristics works and everyone thought it was just his "role" on the show. Looking back, I was always biased to whichever group he was in for games because it was fun to see him trick the others. Now, in hindsight, it's all making sense in a different way. Like, wow. He's a scary and dangerous person. He certainly fooled everyone once already with his scandal back in 2016. --- I am so lucky to have lost interest in the show though. I have detached sentimental feelings to the show, and don't feel any sadness or disappointment with JJY. Like, it doesn't even surprise me. He's simply capable of doing all those things.
I was never into 2d1N. I was more into Running Man but I definitely get what you’re saying about JJY. That’s why I wasn’t surprised when this scandal hit because I always got creeper vibes from him

x0unerthanlater

I was never into 2d1N. I was more into Running Man but I definitely get what you’re saying about JJY. That’s why I wasn’t surprised when this scandal hit because I always got creeper vibes from him
Man, I can't talk about RM without it stinging. Still salty bout the producers trying to kick out Jihyo (my queen) and JongKook. Then to cover up everything like it never happened, they added 2 new ppl. I know there are fans who stuck to it and adore the new members, but that's another story. Lol

I watched RM before 1n2d. I think I spent 5-6 yrs watching that show. It was the first k-variety I got hooked on. I started from not knowing any k-celebs to knowing everyone who appears on varieties now. Honestly, after Gary left I lost interest in the show. He was my bias. Can't get over the fact but I know he left for good reasons.

But yeah, JJY will give anyone the creepers. Knowing his variety persona isn't much different from real life but in a scarier more darker way.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Man, I can't talk about RM without it stinging. Still salty bout the producers trying to kick out Jihyo (my queen) and JongKook. Then to cover up everything like it never happened, they added 2 new ppl. I know there are fans who stuck to it and adore the new members, but that's another story. Lol

I watched RM before 1n2d. I think I spent 5-6 yrs watching that show. It was the first k-variety I got hooked on. I started from not knowing any k-celebs to knowing everyone who appears on varieties now. Honestly, after Gary left I lost interest in the show. He was my bias. Can't get over the fact but I know he left for good reasons.

But yeah, JJY will give anyone the creepers. Knowing his variety persona isn't much different from real life but in a scarier more darker way.
Yeah running man was my fave before Gary left! Funny thing is my fave was also Gary. He was just so funny and I was attracted to his personality lol I low key had a crush on him. Tbh, I haven’t watched many episodes with the new members. The only episodes I’ve watched are the ones where my faves are the guests like Blackpink. I’m currently really in love with Knowing Bros lol that show is lit.

x0unerthanlater

Yeah running man was my fave before Gary left! Funny thing is my fave was also Gary. He was just so funny and I was attracted to his personality lol I low key had a crush on him. Tbh, I haven’t watched many episodes with the new members. The only episodes I’ve watched are the ones where my faves are the guests like Blackpink. I’m currently really in love with Knowing Bros lol that show is lit.
Same! Omg. Gary was THEE man! I bet he's exactly the same type of person in real life too. That man cannot "act" like someone he's not. I don't think he's capable lol His love line dialogues were so cringe but that was his charm. I am absolutely enjoying Knowing Bros as well. My favorite has got to be Kyunghoon. He's so weird and awkward lol I admire the fact that a lot of male idols look up to him. He and his group must've been pretty popular in their heyday. It took a while to get use to Ho-Dong's type of humor.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Same! Omg. Gary was THEE man! I bet he's exactly the same type of person in real life too. That man cannot "act" like someone he's not. I don't think he's capable lol His love line dialogues were so cringe but that was his charm. I am absolutely enjoying Knowing Bros as well. My favorite has got to be Kyunghoon. He's so weird and awkward lol I admire the fact that a lot of male idols look up to him. He and his group must've been pretty popular in their heyday. It took a while to get use to Ho-Dong's type of humor.
Yeah him and JiHyo were really something else! He was a love sick puppy :risas3: I actually used to shop him and Lizzy when she used to be a member of the show. I wish she never left! I seriously loved her :(

My fave is Heechul on KB and my other fave is Jang Hoon lol Heechul is just so unfiltered And Jang Hoon is too funny when they make fun of his divorce lol poor guy! Heechul and Kyunghoon have the cutest bromance

x0unerthanlater

Yeah him and JiHyo were really something else! He was a love sick puppy :risas3: I actually used to shop him and Lizzy when she used to be a member of the show. I wish she never left! I seriously loved her :(

My fave is Heechul on KB and my other fave is Jang Hoon lol Heechul is just so unfiltered And Jang Hoon is too funny when they make fun of his divorce lol poor guy! Heechul and Kyunghoon have the cutest bromance
I adore Gary & Jihyo's friendship. I'm happy they were good friends and was able to joke around. I didn't watch RM at the beginning but I skimmed through some of the early episodes. I pretty much picked up the show when Lizzy & Joongki left.

Whenever they joke about JangHoon's divorce I feel so bad for him. I hope his ex wife is okay with it. Plus the soundtrack they play for him is so sad lol

Heechul & Kyunghoon's brohood is cute. Whenever KH calls HC hyung I always picture them as little youngsters. KH still has a baby face.

KB is a show with a cast of scandalous men. They are savage and been to the bottom of the pit. I hope none of them were/are involved in immoral crimes. I'd be a bit sadden.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I adore Gary & Jihyo's friendship. I'm happy they were good friends and was able to joke around. I didn't watch RM at the beginning but I skimmed through some of the early episodes. I pretty much picked up the show when Lizzy & Joongki left.

Whenever they joke about JangHoon's divorce I feel so bad for him. I hope his ex wife is okay with it. Plus the soundtrack they play for him is so sad lol

Heechul & Kyunghoon's brohood is cute. Whenever KH calls HC hyung I always picture them as little youngsters. KH still has a baby face.

KB is a show with a cast of scandalous men. They are savage and been to the bottom of the pit. I hope none of them were/are involved in immoral crimes. I'd be a bit sadden.
I would really recommend you to watch Running Man from all the way in the beginning! Honestly, that’s when it was the most fun and fresh. Even when I didn’t know the guests I still watched and loved every guest.

I felt bad for Jang Hoon in the beginning but I’m pretty sure it doesn’t really bother him as much lol it’s funny that they all gang up on each other for their scandals and other stuff. They’re really mean to each other and you need thick skin to be around them lol
Jang Hoon: his divorce and how rich he is
Heechul: his playboy ways and his gay rumors
Soogeun: his gambling scandal
Sang min: his debt scandal and his divorce too
Ho Dong: his rumors of him being really scary and mean behind the scenes to the people that guest on his shows
Young chul: him being boring and not funny and his looks
Kyunghoon: his dirty mind and playboy ways and his voice

x0unerthanlater

I would really recommend you to watch Running Man from all the way in the beginning! Honestly, that’s when it was the most fun and fresh. Even when I didn’t know the guests I still watched and loved every guest.

I felt bad for Jang Hoon in the beginning but I’m pretty sure it doesn’t really bother him as much lol it’s funny that they all gang up on each other for their scandals and other stuff. They’re really mean to each other and you need thick skin to be around them lol
Jang Hoon: his divorce and how rich he is
Heechul: his playboy ways and his gay rumors
Soogeun: his gambling scandal
Sang min: his debt scandal and his divorce too
Ho Dong: his rumors of him being really scary and mean behind the scenes to the people that guest on his shows
Young chul: him being boring and not funny and his looks
Kyunghoon: his dirty mind and playboy ways and his voice
I've seen a few of the early episodes of RM. Like when Jihyo was a guest then turned mc. I might've seen ep. 1-10 sporadically. And then somewhere around ep 20 up until a couple years ago. Earlier episodes were definitely way better. Esp. name tag ripping era. Wished they did it like that still.

Another k variety I've been watching for a while is Happy Together. It's more a talk show but it can be enjoyable. Some guests are boring though lol I like it because they have actors/actresses that come on. It's like the only show where you'll ever see actors go on.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I've seen a few of the early episodes of RM. Like when Jihyo was a guest then turned mc. I might've seen ep. 1-10 sporadically. And then somewhere around ep 20 up until a couple years ago. Earlier episodes were definitely way better. Esp. name tag ripping era. Wished they did it like that still.

Another k variety I've been watching for a while is Happy Together. It's more a talk show but it can be enjoyable. Some guests are boring though lol I like it because they have actors/actresses that come on. It's like the only show where you'll ever see actors go on.
I like some episodes of happy together. They change the concept way too much though. Honestly, I really want Yoo Jae Suk to make a new and fresh variety show. HT and Running Man aren’t what they used to be anymore.

x0unerthanlater

I'm over here still waiting for the 2 thai names!!
May have to wait. They're still coming up with new details regarding JJY. Currently they've found him using prostitution services overseas, which is illegal for SK citizens, to use.

Meanwhile S.ri is denying the claims. This'll be dragged out for some time.

x0unerthanlater

I like some episodes of happy together. They change the concept way too much though. Honestly, I really want Yoo Jae Suk to make a new and fresh variety show. HT and Running Man aren’t what they used to be anymore.
YJS has a few newer shows. Like, Village Survival. Currently they're about to film, or already started s2.

I loved his show, I am A Man (2014). It was different because it involved the citizens/audiences participation. They should bring it back.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
May have to wait. They're still coming up with new details regarding JJY. Currently they've found him using prostitution services overseas, which is illegal for SK citizens, to use.

Meanwhile S.ri is denying the claims. This'll be dragged out for some time.
The hole is getting deeper eh?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think the reporter wants to drag the details because he/she wants to use this opportunity to shed light on the dark side of the industry.
I think the reporter said because there are so many celebs involved in this, she wants to give time between the time she reveals each celeb because if she releases all the names at once, everyone will only focus on the really popular ones like Seungri. She wants them to all get equal exposure and punishment. I thought that was very smart of her