Various Kpop News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I think the reporter said because there are so many celebs involved in this, she wants to give time between the time she reveals each celeb because if she releases all the names at once, everyone will only focus on the really popular ones like Seungri. She wants them to all get equal exposure and punishment. I thought that was very smart of her
It's a good and bad strategy. Good because ppl will see the truth about the crimes and bad because it'll give the other ppl time to clean up after themselves.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I think the reporter said because there are so many celebs involved in this, she wants to give time between the time she reveals each celeb because if she releases all the names at once, everyone will only focus on the really popular ones like Seungri. She wants them to all get equal exposure and punishment. I thought that was very smart of her
I have a few in mind that i know might be close to seungri or the others that are already exposed. Just hoping they're not involved though.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It's a good and bad strategy. Good because ppl will see the truth about the crimes and bad because it'll give the other ppl time to clean up after themselves.
Well if she decided to go with this strategy, she probably has enough evidence to expose them and get them punished even if they try to clean up stuff. At least i hope

x0unerthanlater

The day has come when stockholders and civic groups are (about to) sue YG (Yang Hyun Suk) for their "neglect in supervision". Investors are pulling their investments fast. Stocks have dropped 25% since it all started back in Dec.

Yikes! Is this the downfall of YG?

What will the other groups do? IKON, WINNER, BP... what of the new groups, what about their SOLO artists? TREASURE13 didn't even get a chance to officially debut yet and this happens. Gahhh! I'd be so upset if their debut folds. Some of them have been waiting/training for years... JYP come collect these gems!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well these companies built up this image that they are very strict with their stars so for this to happen is neglect.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
The day has come when stockholders and civic groups are (about to) sue YG (Yang Hyun Suk) for their "neglect in supervision". Investors are pulling their investments fast. Stocks have dropped 25% since it all started back in Dec.

Yikes! Is this the downfall of YG?

What will the other groups do? IKON, WINNER, BP... what of the new groups, what about their SOLO artists? TREASURE13 didn't even get a chance to officially debut yet and this happens. Gahhh! I'd be so upset if their debut folds. Some of them have been waiting/training for years... JYP come collect these gems!
i think yang suk will be removed as ceo. yg ent has gone public so they wiil probably be a change of power. sm went through something similar after luhan, kris and jessica left the company. their stock fell and has never returned to its pre 2014 state but the company is still fine today.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
i think yang suk will be removed as ceo. yg ent has gone public so they wiil probably be a change of power. sm went through something similar after luhan, kris and jessica left the company. their stock fell and has never returned to its pre 2014 state but the company is still fine today.
Yg hasn’t been the CEO for a long time. His brother is. He’s just the face of the company and still is involved with the business

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Well these companies built up this image that they are very strict with their stars so for this to happen is neglect.
Yg has always been very relaxed compared to other agencies which is why so many people audition for their company but this time, the crimes committed are veryyyyy severe and have immensely affected the company so it’s understandable why the investors are suing.

x0unerthanlater

I do believe companies should look after their idols/artists but from a safe distance. Too much strictness makes them feel like they're being confined. Look at all the depressed idols in the pass and how they ended up.

There should be a way where the idols are watched after to make sure they're not getting out of line. The problem is, with the fame comes the temptation. No one can be under surveillance 24/7. It's impossible to prevent a grown ass man from committing crimes he's intentionally meaning to do. Where there is a will there is a way. And if the head of the company is rolling the same way... things get out of hand. Like this current situation.

x0unerthanlater

Kim Joon Ho & Cha Tae Hyun was "caught" "illegally" gambling... actually they made bets on golfing games amongst friends. But they returned the money (what they clarified).

Chat logs revealed a convo they had with JJY in their 1N2D group chats. It showed money that was won etc etc.

Both KJH & CTH have released personal statements regarding their decision to step down from all their programs.

This was so.... minor.... but I understand their sense of responsibility. It's better to take action than act as if nothing happened.

Ugh, JJY dragging his hyungs down.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Kim Joon Ho & Cha Tae Hyun was "caught" "illegally" gambling... actually they made bets on golfing games amongst friends. But they returned the money (what they clarified).

Chat logs revealed a convo they had with JJY in their 1N2D group chats. It showed money that was won etc etc.

Both KJH & CTH have released personal statements regarding their decision to step down from all their programs.

This was so.... minor.... but I understand their sense of responsibility. It's better to take action than act as if nothing happened.

Ugh, JJY dragging his hyungs down.
Gambling among friends isn’t crime worthy to me but gambling is taken very seriously in Korea. It sucks cause Cha Tae Hyun has a pretty clean image

x0unerthanlater

Gambling among friends isn’t crime worthy to me but gambling is taken very seriously in Korea. It sucks cause Cha Tae Hyun has a pretty clean image
I guess they could take a break from tv for some time and be back later. CTH will be fine. He's still an actor and this scandal isn't going to tarnish his image. From the comments, ppl aren't bashing him. KJH on the other hand has nothing but his Gag shows. If he steps down from that, it'll be hard for him.

x0unerthanlater

The President has now stepped in. He issued a thorough investigation on Burning Sun, Jang Ja Yeon & Kim Hak Eui.

JJY was the actress from BOF that committed suicide back in 09. She left a suicide note with names of high powered political men whom she says, she was forced to entertain. The case got no where and was swept under the rug. Until recently ppl have been petitioning for it to be reinvestigated.

Kim Hak Eui, was a high level politician who stepped down after he took office. He was caught in a "swinger/orgy" sex scandal. Which came to nothing and the charges were dropped because they said they couldn't identify the woman. Then, women came forward and now they're going to reopen the case.

We all know about Burning Sun...

Man, SK just sounds like a sex cesspit of scum... They always came across as a strictly conservative country. Like if this happened in America or Japan or whatever, I wouldn't be surprised.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh boy, its getting bigger and bigger. Im not really all that surprised on the politicians and sex scam. I'll be back to talk about my experience in a korean night club in l.a ktown.

[Edit: so about my experience. If anyone is familiar with ktown in l.a then you probably heard of the clubs there (especially Velvet Room). You see a lot of young college girls there that are paid to sit and drink with these old perverted korean men and I'm sure some are up there. My Korean friends said it's nothing surprising nor frown upon cus they claimed those girls knew what they're doing but thinking about it now, do they really? I saw a girl all passed out drunk laying on the booth with a man old enough to be her father sitting there next to her. It was disgusting. I once got mistaken for one of those girls when one of the staff tried to take me to a "secret private" booth. I told my friend about it but of course they denied it. I was young so i didnt raise hell about it. I do wonder if that place is still around. So yeah it's not surprising that this was going on in SK too]

So anyways Kong Karoon is getting slammed big time and the other hiso (im thinking Geung) is going to give a press conference soon in regards to his name being thrown into the mix by people speculating who the 2 thai guys are.

Last edited:

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
Oh boy, its getting bigger and bigger. Im not really all that surprised on the politicians and sex scam. I'll be back to talk about my experience in a korean night club in l.a ktown.

[Edit: so about my experience. If anyone is familiar with ktown in l.a then you probably heard of the clubs there (especially Velvet Room). You see a lot of young college girls there that are paid to sit and drink with these old perverted korean men and I'm sure some are up there. My Korean friends said it's nothing surprising nor frown upon cus they claimed those girls knew what they're doing but thinking about it now, do they really? I saw a girl all passed out drunk laying on the booth with a man old enough to be her father sitting there next to her. It was disgusting. I once got mistaken for one of those girls when one of the staff tried to take me to a "secret private" booth. I told my friend about it but of course they denied it. I was young so i didnt raise hell about it. I do wonder if that place is still around. So yeah it's not surprising that this was going on in SK too]

So anyways Kong Karoon is getting slammed big time and the other hiso (im thinking Geung) is going to give a press conference soon in regards to his name being thrown into the mix by people speculating who the 2 thai guys are.
well, sometimes the girls do know what they are doing. money tends to make people do the stupidest and desperate things. i have heard of situations where girls actually target high profile clients for a bigger payday and most of them hate sleeping with slimy old men so they would prefer doing it drugged out on weed or drunk. its crazy how some women arent the victims as much as society want them to be so bad. i am not going to generalized but i have discovered that most south korean man can be very perverted and most dont even see anything wrong with hidden cameras.